I didnt know that Lynne wrote in her book about Jamie planning the cship with Lou

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain to me if she was REALLY on *****? Like, articles, facts, proofs... I've seen photos and videos of her drunk, leaving clubs clearly wasted but drugged? I believe it may happened, I just don't think it was the real problem... alcohol, sure. After all, her father is an alcoholic and I know that she tested clean for the **** tests, right? I don't know...

6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

For the millionth time, we don’t actually know what all was going on. We know she got into *****. We are told her life was in danger. We know she shaved her head. We know she was acting erratic in public. Clearly going through some ****. We don’t know what else went on behind doors. It’s time people learn to be objective. I’m not saying she deserves this now. I’m not saying her team are not leeches. But I am saying it’s clear she was unstable at the time, and it was approved before all the money was being handed out in every direction so it must have initially had some merit. We simply don’t know. Your speculation is no more factual than mine. But based on what we saw at the time, it’s clear she was spiraling. 

No, it's not speculation, the fact is, the type of conservatorship she was placed under shouldn't be granted just because someone shaved her head or "acted erratically in public". Seriously, look it up. We are told her life was in danger, by who, by the people that have her under a conservatorship, but the truth is there's no report of her ever attempting suicide or anything like that, which again, not even THAT is a reason to put someone under a conservatorship (just look at all those celebrities that have attempted suicide too). Not even *****. Not any mental health issue you can come up with, like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, OCD, personality disorders, nothing except for a severe case of dementia or an extremely impairing disease that would have her secluded in a clinic or in her house without the possibility of going out or that required 24/7 supervision. Which, if she had any of those last things I mentioned, she wouldn't have been working on a television show (How I Met Your Mother) a month after the conservatorship was placed, and that's not speculation, that's common sense. Dementia isn't something you can cure or control or hide by having the patient happy and working, or by taking some pills; it's an extreme disease that makes the patient deteriorate very quickly as time goes by and not many get to live more than 10 years after the diagnosis and if they're still alive they would be in a horrible condition, which is clearly not Britney's case 12+ years later.

There is a type of conservatorship that is specifically targeted at SOME mental diseases, and which only purpose is to force the patient to seek treatment, go to the doctor, take medicines, etc, and doesn't mess up with the rest of their human rights or their money. These conservatorships last for just 1 year, after which they have to make an evaluation and see if the patient is ready to go on their own or if it has to be extended for another year, after which they would have to evaluate again, and so on. They can't just simply make it indefinite for the sake of it, as they've done with Britney's.

It's time for people to get informed of what the law says about the type of conservatorship she's in and the process they should have followed to place her under it (which they didn't) so they can make actual objective arguments.  It's time for people to realize that all the court appointed attorneys, conservators, all the lawyers and doctors involved in Britney's case are people that literally live off of these conservatorship cases and they're the most interested in the conservatorship going on (not to mention the control Jamie must love to have over Britney's life and assets).

7 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Notice the word “temporary”

“Temporary” turned into 12 years later... 

They got the taste for money and control and from then on out she was never getting out. How horrible that something being brought into place to “help her” in the end destroyed the woman we all knew. 

The worst part is that it's clear their intention has never been to really help Britney eventually take control of her life again. Like, there's no goal, there's no periodic evaluations or they're not measuring in any way the progress she's been making over the years. They just made it permanent, and that was it. They've just had the routine hearings, but none of them have been with the intention to evaluate if the conservatorship is still needed or not. It took 11 years for the judge to order that evaluation from last year. It's ridiculous, it's insane.

in 2007-2008, many of us did fear for Britney’s life at the time. The conservatorship did probably save her life literally. She had cut all ties with her family and team and was being led by other enablers  to leave her house multiple times per day and engage in disturbingly  unusual behaviour while being hounded by hundreds of paparazzi. The conservatorship definitely was not the only way to help her but at the time I feel like it was all her family knew. that doesn’t mean it needs to stay the same way now.

Yeah, Lynne's book is the reason I never bought the "super mom saving daughter" narrative from last year, after the hearing.

She exposed herself and the family dinamic way too much in It. They're religious fanatics and proud of It... And I bet they use the bible to forgive every abusive behavior daddy Spears has, but Britney old mistakes are always used against her because women "can't behave as a rebel", just watch the Bryan interview and it's obvious the family thoughts on women.

Even most of the stuff about Lufti she had to disprove. This book was a bad idea for Lynne, for sure.

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, it's not speculation, the fact is, the type of conservatorship she was placed under shouldn't be granted just because someone shaved her head or "acted erratically in public". Seriously, look it up. We are told her life was in danger, by who, by the people that have her under a conservatorship, but the truth is there's no report of her ever attempting suicide or anything like that, which again, not even THAT is a reason to put someone under a conservatorship (just look at all those celebrities that have attempted suicide too). Not even *****. Not any mental health issue you can come up with, like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, OCD, personality disorders, nothing except for a severe case of dementia or an extremely impairing disease that would have her secluded in a clinic or in her house without the possibility of going out or that required 24/7 supervision. Which, if she had any of those last things I mentioned, she wouldn't have been working on a television show (How I Met Your Mother) a month after the conservatorship was placed, and that's not speculation, that's common sense. Dementia isn't something you can cure or control or hide by having the patient happy and working, or by taking some pills; it's an extreme disease that makes the patient deteriorate very quickly as time goes by and not many get to live more than 10 years after the diagnosis and if they're still alive they would be in a horrible condition, which is clearly not Britney's case 12+ years later.

There is a type of conservatorship that is specifically targeted at SOME mental diseases, and which only purpose is to force the patient to seek treatment, go to the doctor, take medicines, etc, and doesn't mess up with the rest of their human rights or their money. These conservatorships last for just 1 year, after which they have to make an evaluation and see if the patient is ready to go on their own or if it has to be extended for another year, after which they would have to evaluate again, and so on. They can't just simply make it indefinite for the sake of it, as they've done with Britney's.

It's time for people to get informed of what the law says about the type of conservatorship she's in and the process they should have followed to place her under it (which they didn't) so they can make actual objective arguments.  It's time for people to realize that all the court appointed attorneys, conservators, all the lawyers and doctors involved in Britney's case are people that literally live off of these conservatorship cases and they're the most interested in the conservatorship going on (not to mention the control Jamie must love to have over Britney's life and assets).

Listen. I understand everything you are saying. But we simply do-not-know what went on behind the scenes. We have no clue what really happened. I’m not advocating for the conservatorship at all. But the persistent ridiculous conspiracies about every facet of her life are getting out of hand and so it’s important we address all facts. Including the ones you mentioned, and including the one about not really knowing the details of her personal life. Yes this has gone on for far too long. Yes this has taken years away from her one short life. Yes she’s being financially abused. Probably threatened with the kids. But we don’t know what happened back then. And we don’t know. Why does no one consider her “weird” Instagram posts are a facet of the alleged mental illness? And the thing about that is people make stupid videos all the time. It’s just weird that she doesn’t get how posting them all the time comes off. I’m a very neutral person and I try to both advocate but also understand there’s a lot we don’t know. But YES, bottom line is she needs out.

You have to admit fans are off the wall too tho.

“Where is Britney why is she off Instagram give her access to her phone!”  Gets back on Instagram “why are the letting her post this stuff someone needs to get her off Instagram.” 

“this is an old photo they are making it seem new”. She starts justifying when stuff is was taken to prove people wrong “why is she saying when these photos were taken”. And the last time I replied to an exact comment about this the person said “that was months ago nobody is talking about the timeline of photos anymore”. Give me a break! 

It’s insane. 

15 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Listen. I understand everything you are saying. But we simply do-not-know what went on behind the scenes. We have no clue what really happened. I’m not advocating for the conservatorship at all. But the persistent ridiculous conspiracies about every facet of her life are getting out of hand and so it’s important we address all facts. Including the ones you mentioned, and including the one about not really knowing the details of her personal life. Yes this has gone on for far too long. Yes this has taken years away from her one short life. Yes she’s being financially abused. Probably threatened with the kids. But we don’t know what happened back then. And we don’t know. Why does no one consider her “weird” Instagram posts are a facet of the alleged mental illness? And the thing about that is people make stupid videos all the time. It’s just weird that she doesn’t get how posting them all the time comes off. I’m a very neutral person and I try to both advocate but also understand there’s a lot we don’t know. But YES, bottom line is she needs out.

You have to admit fans are off the wall too tho.

“Where is Britney why is she off Instagram give her access to her phone!”  Gets back on Instagram “why are the letting her post this stuff someone needs to get her off Instagram.” 

“this is an old photo they are making it seem new”. She starts justifying when stuff is was taken to prove people wrong “why is she saying when these photos were taken”. And the last time I replied to an exact comment about this the person said “that was months ago nobody is talking about the timeline of photos anymore”. Give me a break! 

It’s insane. 

I don't entertain the conspiracy theories about her Instagram, because THAT we don't really know what's going with it. We know for a fact there's more people than her having access to the account (when they make any posts related to her career) and since that "All is well" video from last year with the caption that had nothing to do with, mentioning Sam Lutfi of all things, I just can't trust anymore who's posting on her account.

You try to be objective, but really, using her "weird" Instagram videos as proof of any mental illness is as ridiculous as the people who think she deserves to be under a conservatorship for shaving her head. When it comes to Britney people have a truly weird way to judge her that lacks of any rational thought, but she's a human being, a citizen like any other. If someone shaves their head, would you consider insane? No, but since it's Britney, then yes. If we were to judge people for their social media accounts, millions of people should be sent to mental facilities, starting with all those tiktokers with their dumb dances which I could only describe as the result of a mental impairment, yet they're somehow socially acceptable.

You are right in a sense, and I understand your posture, there's things we don't know. But the things we DO know are very clear and don't leave any space to doubts. Because we have what the law says, we have multiple evidence in examples of patients with severe mental diseases, and no matter what anybody says, Britney doesn't fit any of those (severe) conditions that would qualify her for a conservatorship, and we have the public record of how things went on when the conservatorship was planned and put in place. There's no secret, there's no mysterious condition they could come up with to justify the conservatorship, or otherwise they should be prosecuted for forcing her to do all the things she's done these past 12 years despite being so severely ill (which she obviously isn't).

Any kind of help she might have needed at the time, a conservatorship was simply not it, not even temporary. Conservatorships are simply not meant for people in Britney's situation. :howiroll: Even Amanda Bynes who got a million times worse than Britney, and we DO have evidence to believe that, has regained some freedoms within the conservatorship she was placed under, and the plan has never been to leave her there indefinitely despite it being extended, and in the worst case, she has at least been able to speak about it and fight against the things she doesn't like in court.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't entertain the conspiracy theories about her Instagram, because THAT we don't really know what's going with it. We know for a fact there's more people than her having access to the account (when they make any posts related to her career) and since that "All is well" video from last year with the caption that had nothing to do with, mentioning Sam Lutfi of all things, I just can't trust anymore who's posting on her account.

You try to be objective, but really, using her "weird" Instagram videos as proof of any mental illness is as ridiculous as the people who think she deserves to be under a conservatorship for shaving her head. When it comes to Britney people have a truly weird way to judge her that lacks of any rational thought, but she's a human being, a citizen like any other. If someone shaves their head, would you consider insane? No, but since it's Britney, then yes. If we were to judge people for their social media accounts, millions of people should be sent to mental facilities, starting with all those tiktokers with their dumb dances which I could only describe as the result of a mental impairment, yet they're somehow socially acceptable.

You are right in a sense, and I understand your posture, there's things we don't know. But the things we DO know are very clear and don't leave any space to doubts. Because we have what the law says, we have multiple evidence in examples of patients with severe mental diseases, and no matter what anybody says, Britney doesn't fit any of those (severe) conditions that would qualify her for a conservatorship, and we have the public record of how things went on when the conservatorship was planned and put in place. There's no secret, there's no mysterious condition they could come up with to justify the conservatorship, or otherwise they should be prosecuted for forcing her to do all the things she's done these past 12 years despite being so severely ill (which she obviously isn't).

Any kind of help she might have needed at the time, a conservatorship was simply not it, not even temporary. Conservatorships are simply not meant for people in Britney's situation. :howiroll: Even Amanda Bynes who got a million times worse than Britney, and we DO have evidence to believe that, has regained some freedoms within the conservatorship she was placed under, and the plan has never been to leave her there indefinitely despite it being extended, and in the worst case, she has at least been able to speak about it and fight against the things she doesn't like in court.

Quoting one of the greatest: "You're heaven on earth" haha

That's it. It's just not right. End of story. And conservatorship abuse, of course.

Archived