I didnt know that Lynne wrote in her book about Jamie planning the cship with Lou

Call me a flop but I didnt know Lynne mentioned about Lous part in the cship in her own book

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

And Lynne talking about the cship as an "Impossible dream", wtf is that? :grimace:

The part about God leading also shows smt everyone have been saying for months: she seems to have used religion to be a part of the familys decisions about Britneys life. I have no words.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Call me a flop but I didnt know Lynne mentioned about Lous part in the cship in her own book

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

And Lynne talking about the cship as an "Impossible dream", wtf is that? :grimace:

Thes part about God leading also shows smt everyone have been saying for months: she seems to have used religion to be a part of the familys decisions about Britneys life. I have no words.

Guys let’s not forget. Britney was spiraling out of control. She probably did need this - initially. And temporarily. But this is an entire different ball game now. 

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Guys let’s not forget. Britney was spiraling out of control. She probably did need this - initially. And temporarily. But this is an entire different ball game now. 

Britney even said herself on that letter that she was set up, manipulated and lied about the thing with Jayden. Tbh, she was dealing with some **** back then, no doubt about that, but what did Britney do that was that bad? She never hurted anyone. She never hurted her kids. She never assaulted, ***** or killed anyone. She never went to jail. A lot of people go thru **** like this, including people in the public eye... Are they under cships too? People like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Mischa Barton and a lot more. She was dealing with so much, a divorce, two babies and the whole world watching her every move.

Why wasnt Lynne with her after she divorced? Why she didnt try to help Britney to do therapy instead of siding with Kevin and making her go to rehab? I bet theres a reason why she was cutting her family back in 2007. Her family isnt better than her, much less her own dad. Juno Lou let her kid drive an ATV even after the girl almost died on the same thing. She allows the girl to hold guns. She pulled a knife at some place when people were fighting. Is she under a cship? What about Jamies abusive and drunk past? Was he put under a cship after breaking a ******* door to get Preston? Is that normal? 

Its about money and control. I dont really think they care about Britney the person and the way Bryan talked about her as a family business raised a lot of eyebrows. They think this is a family business as if the Britney brand is a Spears family brand. He said the cship has been good for the family. Andrew Wallet called the cship a hybrid business model and there were always stories about the cship protecting Britneys money. Its Britneys money and If she wanted to burn it all, she should have her freedom to do so. She worked hard for that, its not her familys money. And If she wanted to save it, she should have been able to choose who tf she wants to control her money, not her dad who failed every business he tried, even after Britney was famous (Nyla anyone?). She needed help, therapy, to be away from Los Angeles. Why didnt her family help her with that before? Why didnt Lynne move to Los Angeles before the rehab thing to try help her? She didnt need her freedom and rights to be taken away. Do u know that is hard for anyone to get out of a cship? 

Another reminder is how the cship was put in place. Jamie planned, then asked so Britney wouldnt know beforehand and then she couldnt even hire her own lawyer, someone who said she would be abused. Also he claimed she had dementia. The way the cship was put in place makes me think Jamie always wanted to go permanent one day.

@PokemonSpears had a great post talking how wrong the cship was from the start, that Britneys "lawyer" only talked with her for about 15 minutes to decide she couldnt even speak for herself on court. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She even said on that letter that she was set up, manipulated and lied about the thing with Jayden. Tbh, she was dealing with some **** back then, no doubt about that, but what did Britney do that was that bad? She never hurted anyone. She never hurted her kids. She never assaulted, ***** or killed anyone. She never went to jail. A lot of people go thru **** like this, including people in the public eye... Are they under cships? People like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Mischa Barton and a lot more. She was dealing with so much, a divorce, two babies and the whole world watching her every move.

Why wasnt Lynne with her after she divorced? Why she didnt try to help Britney to do therapy instead of siding with Kevin and making her go to rehab? I bet theres a reason that she was cutting her family back in 2007. Her family isnt better than her, even less her own dad. Juno Lou let her kid drive an ATV even after the girl almost died. She allows the girl to hold guns. Is she under a cship? What about Jamies abusive and drunk past? Was he put under a cship after breaking a ******* door to get Preston? Is that normal? 

Its about money and control. I dont really think they care about Britney the person and the way Bryan talked about her as a family business raised a lot of eyebrows. They think this is a family business as if Britney brand is a Spears family brand. He said the cship has been good for the family. Andrew Wallet called the cship a hybrid business model and there were always stories about the cship protecting Britneys money. Its Britneys money and If she wanted to burn it all, she should have her freedom to do so. She worked hard for that, its not her familys money. And If she wanted to save, she should have been able to choose who tf she wants to control her money, not her dad who failed every business he tried, even after Britney was famous (Nyla anyone?). She needed help, therapy, to be away from Los Angeles. Why didnt her family help her with that? Why didnt Lynne move to Los Angeles before the rehab thing to try help her? She didnt need her freedom and rights to be taken away. Do u know that is hard for someone to get out of a cship? 

Another reminder is how the cship was put in place. Jamie planned, then asked so Britney wouldnt know beforehand and then she couldnt even hire her own lawyer, someone who said she would be abused. Also he claimed she had dementia. The way the cship was put in place makes me think Jamie always wanted to go permanent one day.

@PokemonSpears had a great post talking how wrong the cship was from the start, that Britneys "lawyer" only talked with her for about 15 minutes to decide she couldnt even speak for herself on court. 

Because lynne ****ed kevin duh

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

For the millionth time, no. A conservatorship wasn't the help she needed. Not even a temporary one, she just didn't qualify for it, and that judge Reva Goetz should be punished for granting it without following the process the law dictates.

51 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

In lynnes mind "i know her daddy was molestin her but in woman code she still slept with my man imma **** her man and see how she feels" makes sense in my head

What in the world is that :weirdmeout::slowdown::girlwhat::ohdear::huh:

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

What do u mean?? She wasn’t out of control.. she wasn’t crazy.. she made a several mistakes but she was handling everything of her own And it took some time. But she was looking ok at that period already..
Why do you remember only press side of the story.. Britney was communicating with us and she was more wise that other people at her age tbh..

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

She even said on that letter that she was set up, manipulated and lied about the thing with Jayden. Tbh, she was dealing with some **** back then, no doubt about that, but what did Britney do that was that bad? She never hurted anyone. She never hurted her kids. She never assaulted, ***** or killed anyone. She never went to jail. A lot of people go thru **** like this, including people in the public eye... Are they under cships? People like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Mischa Barton and a lot more. She was dealing with so much, a divorce, two babies and the whole world watching her every move.

Why wasnt Lynne with her after she divorced? Why she didnt try to help Britney to do therapy instead of siding with Kevin and making her go to rehab? I bet theres a reason that she was cutting her family back in 2007. Her family isnt better than her, even less her own dad. Juno Lou let her kid drive an ATV even after the girl almost died. She allows the girl to hold guns. Is she under a cship? What about Jamies abusive and drunk past? Was he put under a cship after breaking a ******* door to get Preston? Is that normal? 

Its about money and control. I dont really think they care about Britney the person and the way Bryan talked about her as a family business raised a lot of eyebrows. They think this is a family business as if Britney brand is a Spears family brand. He said the cship has been good for the family. Andrew Wallet called the cship a hybrid business model and there were always stories about the cship protecting Britneys money. Its Britneys money and If she wanted to burn it all, she should have her freedom to do so. She worked hard for that, its not her familys money. And If she wanted to save, she should have been able to choose who tf she wants to control her money, not her dad who failed every business he tried, even after Britney was famous (Nyla anyone?). She needed help, therapy, to be away from Los Angeles. Why didnt her family help her with that? Why didnt Lynne move to Los Angeles before the rehab thing to try help her? She didnt need her freedom and rights to be taken away. Do u know that is hard for someone to get out of a cship? 

Impossible to explain it better.

They ended messing her up even more. The conservatorship only harmed her.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

For the millionth time, no. A conservatorship wasn't the help she needed. Not even a temporary one, she just didn't qualify for it, and that judge Reva Goetz should be punished for granting it without following the process the law dictates.

For the millionth time, we don’t actually know what all was going on. We know she got into *****. We are told her life was in danger. We know she shaved her head. We know she was acting erratic in public. Clearly going through some ****. We don’t know what else went on behind doors. It’s time people learn to be objective. I’m not saying she deserves this now. I’m not saying her team are not leeches. But I am saying it’s clear she was unstable at the time, and it was approved before all the money was being handed out in every direction so it must have initially had some merit. We simply don’t know. Your speculation is no more factual than mine. But based on what we saw at the time, it’s clear she was spiraling. 

Archived