Old pictures of Amanda Kay (AKA Ava Max) surface

• Leader

Years-old photos of Ava Max were published on image uploading website Imgur.com

Fans suspect the photos were taken around 2007-2008 when she went by Amanda Kay instead (her real name is Amanda Ava Koci). She released her first EP under that name in 2008.

This is significant for several reasons:

1. People think she tried to emulate her look after Lady Gaga. These photos of Ava look nothing like Gaga, but her present-day appearance slightly does. I personally don't think she purposefully tries to look like Gaga, but indeed there are instances where she does.

2. People also question her actual age. Some suspect she's in her thirties. According to Google, she's 26-years-old currently, which means she'd be around 13-years-old in the newly-surfaced photos.

People tend to look a lot different in that time span. She went from being a teenager to an adult - of course she's going to look different. I find it odd people are accusing her of lying about her age. However, these images are quite a trip to look at.

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of people claim Max is an industry plant. But as we can see here... she's been trying to break into mainstream music for a decade+.

Thoughts, Exhale?

9DMJ7ul.jpg

b17drRw.jpg

vQ8BZaE.jpg

x7ADR3i.png

zMPOxWG.jpg

DVzH7XQ.jpg

ohp5BCi.jpg

F7ITI91.png

ava-max.jpg.65eff7347891caf5cb4db7d6138af079.jpg

Related:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block