James Charles gets backlash for shading Alicia Keys

12 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Sometimes it's just better to stay in your lane huh?:tifflmao:

It’s not like he has a record deal to pursue his musical skills. He is merely singing in front of his phone.  :shameless:
Miss Alicia on the other hand should stay in her lane or is she a complete flop and her $$$ are going down? :shameless:
She should sell on eBay her Grammy awards ‘cause girl has too many for so many forgotten songs! :shameless:

• Haha 5
16 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Who the **** is he to shade someone with actual talent? From what I know, this guy is a makeup YouTuber (real cool...) and is constantly having drama with someone. He's like the male Taylor Swift except his only talent is putting on makeup that frankly makes him look awful.

Most of the drama he’s been in were lies. Here:

And how does being a YouTube beauty guru, one with over 20 million followers and has a net worth of 12 million, “awful?” :whitney:

I don’t see it. :snooptoya:

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Most of the drama he’s been in were lies. Here:

And how does being a YouTube beauty guru, one with over 20 million followers and has a net worth of 12 million, “awful?” :whitney:

I don’t see it. :snooptoya:

I don't care enough to look into it tbh he doesn't cross my mind until I see him in fights with everyone in the press. And I said his makeup looks awful. I'm  not into guys that like to look like girls.

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

He reminds me of when I was 10 years old and had just came out :orangu:

The beauty community gets into so much drama omg it's supposed to be about beauty but things get ugly every month when a new controversy happens

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Style. said:

It’s not like he has a record deal to pursue his musical skills. He is merely singing in front of his phone.  :shameless:
Miss Alicia on the other hand should stay in her lane or is she a complete flop and her $$$ are going down? :shameless:
She should sell on eBay her Grammy awards ‘cause girl has too many for so many forgotten songs! :shameless:

A good point my good  overly shady sistren. To be to fair Alicia Keys though, she has consistently looked pretty fantastic wearing little to no makeup. I think a skin-care line is pretty appropo. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block