Britney dancing salsa: "it's been a while"

Just now, Danielle1987 said:

You really think so? 🤔 May I ask your reasoning?

1) She's clearly not writing the captions

2) We've been told the vids/pix are chosen by her team from an iCloud account

3) The dance videos all look like private footage she shot to study her own moves

4) I think Lou demands that she make the fashion videos to show her what the outfits purchased for her look like on and the ones Lou doesn't like get returned. Those and the non-selfie "selfies" are clearly taken by a 3rd party and she always looks miserable in them.

5) The other content like the soap feel like private videos.

6) None of her other wishes are being respected; why would they not share content she had no idea was going to be made public? 

7) Many celebrities have *willingly* handed over control of their social media to social media teams and have no idea what's being posted on their behalf. Brit's team is raiding her estate without her consent or knowledge, why wouldn't they forage through her iCloud storage for stuff to post?

8) I think she's either refusing to work, and that extends to everything, including PR **** like IG, or she has been left in such a state after the 3 month forced hospitalization in the 1-star psych hospital that she can't  really contribute anything they'd want people to see. Not posting anything would lead to the kinds of questions they have been trying their damnedest to keep people from asking.

9) The Britney seen out & about over the last year or so is drastically physically different from the Britney we see dancing, strutting, posing in the yard. This makes it clear that the content being posted is not recent and if you scroll way back through her IG, "current day" IG Britney most closely resembles the one we saw actually interacting with other humans in late 2017. Unless paparazzi Britney and home video Britney are literally two entirely different people, there is no possible way for the IG vids to be current. 

10) I can keep going....

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

It's Britney's version of salsa :cheese:

Is Britney’s version of salsa called ketchup? :queenflopga: Or marinara? :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

She looks so freakin' good!!!

But I was hoping for more of this type of salsa.. than her bored-at-home-same-choreo-salsa:

Omg Britney’s legs look like they could kick her family from Los Angeles back to the Louisiana swamps! :OMGney: The power that she has :yasqueen:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, alluvion said:

3) The dance videos all look like private footage she shot to study her own moves

4) I think Lou demands that she make the fashion videos to show her what the outfits purchased for her look like on and the ones Lou doesn't like get returned. Those and the non-selfie "selfies" are clearly taken by a 3rd party and she always looks miserable in them.

6) None of her other wishes are being respected; why would they not share content she had no idea was going to be made public? 

7) Many celebrities have *willingly* handed over control of their social media to social media teams and have no idea what's being posted on their behalf. Brit's team is raiding her estate without her consent or knowledge, why wouldn't they forage through her iCloud storage for stuff to post?

8) I think she's either refusing to work, and that extends to everything, including PR **** like IG, or she has been left in such a state after the 3 month forced hospitalization in the 1-star psych hospital that she can't  really contribute anything they'd want people to see. Not posting anything would lead to the kinds of questions they have been trying their damnedest to keep people from asking.

9) The Britney seen out & about over the last year or so is drastically physically different from the Britney we see dancing, strutting, posing in the yard. This makes it clear that the content being posted is not recent and if you scroll way back through her IG, "current day" IG Britney most closely resembles the one we saw actually interacting with other humans in late 2017. Unless paparazzi Britney and home video Britney are literally two entirely different people, there is no possible way for the IG vids to be current. 

10) I can keep going....

I can only hope you’re right. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Is Britney’s version of salsa called ketchup? :queenflopga: Or marinara? :queenflopga:

Omg Britney’s legs look like they could kick her family from Los Angeles back to the Louisiana swamps! :OMGney: The power that she has :yasqueen:

Which one is more likely: Britney, who has been dancing since she could walk, doesn't know what Salsa is or the TriStar lackey in charge of her social media accounts doesn't know what Salsa is?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, alluvion said:

10) I can keep going....

I don't think this videos are from 2017/2018 because of her face changes, her lips going back to normal without fillers, compare these two:

sub-buzz-842-1547056658-1.png?downsize=6 

britney-spears-em-selfie-postada-em-maio

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alluvion said:

10) I can keep going....

on the one hand I hope you're right and our girl is in there somewhere and not the insecure scattered Britney they're trying to portray. on the other hand I am scared if true, how she is really doing and Hope it's just her not complying anymore rather than being locked up again or something.. :( 

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

STOP - She's having fun :(

She's at home dancing in her free time, let her do what she wants.

she has posted almost the same video with different music about 8 times now. Its getting old. She is a public figure posting on social media. We are allowed to mention how lame her moves are and how cringy this is.

• Like 3