Britney dancing salsa: "it's been a while"

Fierce AF.. I was listening to flo mili while this was on mute and omfg Britney is fierce and amazing with the moves. Finally being herself and I’m here for it. Do you legend. I like this Britney not some fabricated image..it appears as if she’s casting spells without even knowing it;))

• Leader
3 hours ago, alluvion said:

You do realize that she looks physically identical in the dancing vid posted today as she did in dancing vids posted in mid-June, at the same of these pap pix? No human can actually reconfigure their entire body to that degree in 5 weeks, much less in the matter of *hours* between IG postings and the pap shots. You would also have to believe that she's using fake tan in all the IG vids and decided to wash it off for her outings and then put it back on as soon as she got home, while shapeshifting. What makes more sense, is that these videos were taken sometime before she broke her foot.

Why though?

25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why though?

Why post old videos? She could be refusing to provide content, along with the rest of her work protest, or they've incapacitated her from that 3 month 1-star mental hospital stay to the degree that she can't provide content. If you compare the tan, the hair and the physique, almost all of her content from the last year, appears to have been shot in 2017. It doesn't match with the Britney (rarely) seen out & about over the last year+. She was as pale in the ER pix of her getting her foot cast as she was in those June staged pap shots.

• Love 2