Britney dancing salsa: "it's been a while"

1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

I don't think this videos are from 2017/2018 because of her face changes, her lips going back to normal without fillers, compare these two:

sub-buzz-842-1547056658-1.png?downsize=6 

britney-spears-em-selfie-postada-em-maio

The only real difference I see there is a low compression image in the "new" one, a slight hair trim and her eyebrows are pencilled in in the "old" picture. Her lower lip may be slightly smaller in the 2nd image, but it's hard to tell from that angle and I don't know the date from which you pulled pic 1. The "new" pix/vids all look post Hawaii vacation to me.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

on the one hand I hope you're right and our girl is in there somewhere and not the insecure scattered Britney they're trying to portray. on the other hand I am scared if true, how she is really doing and Hope it's just her not complying anymore rather than being locked up again or something.. :( 

On the side of hope, she was well enough to ride a bike in mid-June. That requires the kind of balance that heavy psych ***** can wreck. But you also notice in the running in the field bit that she's favoring the foot she broke -- something which is clearly not happening in the dance vids nor in the fashion shows.

9 hours ago, alluvion said:

You do realize that she looks physically identical in the dancing vid posted today as she did in dancing vids posted in mid-June, at the same of these pap pix? No human can actually reconfigure their entire body to that degree in 5 weeks, much less in the matter of *hours* between IG postings and the pap shots. You would also have to believe that she's using fake tan in all the IG vids and decided to wash it off for her outings and then put it back on as soon as she got home, while shapeshifting. What makes more sense, is that these videos were taken sometime before she broke her foot.

You do realize that videos shot from above with minimal lighting and not that great quality can make you look thinner and more tan right? When you are sitting or running with harsh sunlight and professional cameras .. the results wont be that nice.

angles and lighting... are important

miami-beach-fl-december-19-2007-britney-britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-02.jp

tan can also look very different depending on the lighting

Britney-Spears-Billboard-Awards-PerformaBritney-Spears-Billboard-Awards-Performa

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1270193/women-share-selfie-comparisons-taken-seconds-apart-to-prove-how-much-lighting-and-angles-can-affect-a-photo/

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You do realize that videos shot from above with minimal lighting and not that great quality can make you look thinner and more tan right? When you are sitting or running with harsh sunlight and professional cameras .. the results wont be that nice.

angles and lighting... are important

miami-beach-fl-december-19-2007-britney-britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-02.jp

tan can also look very different depending on the lighting

Britney-Spears-Billboard-Awards-PerformaBritney-Spears-Billboard-Awards-Performa

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1270193/women-share-selfie-comparisons-taken-seconds-apart-to-prove-how-much-lighting-and-angles-can-affect-a-photo/

I'm a filmmaker. Yeah. I know about angles and lighting. And, as I've pointed out, they're also skinny-tuning the pix/vids of her.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

then why are you acting like its impossible for these pictures to be in the same month/day?

Because it is impossible. You cannot skinny-tune that kind of musculature. You cannot use a phone app to create that tan. And you can't reconcile her compromised gait from the recently broken foot in the video of her running in the field with the videos of her dancing. Go back and look at her IG from late 2017/early 2018. That's when these videos are from.

• Like 1

This is exactly how I think an avocado looks inside a food processor while it is becoming guacamole. This is not salsa, is guacamole!!! Fiyaaaaa extra jalapeño with the anxiety inducing hair flips. Fiyaaaa!! Pass the chips, sistah. Burning Daft Punk GIF

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Because it is impossible. You cannot skinny-tune that kind of musculature. You cannot use a phone app to create that tan. And you can't reconcile her compromised gait from the recently broken foot in the video of her running in the field with the videos of her dancing. Go back and look at her IG from late 2017/early 2018. That's when these videos are from.

I disagree. I have managed to look more different in a single day than she does in those pictues/videos. And the tan is the easiest thing to explain away... harsh outdoor lighting makes you look pale and her dark living room lighting makes her look darker.

Also she broke her foot months ago and we dont even know if it was that bad. She could have also just fractured it. By the time we found out that it was broken she was already walking in a boot and out of the cast. + We know that they are constantly overplaying her injuries. Like when she said that she "tore her ligament" but it was actually a mild sprain (judging by the way it was treated and the fact that she was dancing in heels a week later)

+ maybe she was running weridly because she was barefoot in a field? maybe there were stones? anyway I didnt notice anything werid about her running.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I disagree. I have managed to look more different in a single day than she does in those pictues/videos. And the tan is the easiest thing to explain away... harsh outdoor lighting makes you look pale and her dark living room lighting makes her look darker.

Also she broke her foot months ago and we dont even know if it was that bad. She could have also just fractured it. By the time we found out that it was broken she was already walking in a boot and out of the cast. + We know that they are constantly overplaying her injuries. Like when she said that she "tore her ligament" but it was actually a mild sprain (judging by the way it was treated and the fact that she was dancing in heels a week later)

+ maybe she was running weridly because she was barefoot in a field? maybe there were stones? anyway I didnt notice anything werid about her running.

Did you watch the videos of her running in the field or walking with Sam that day?

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yes.. she looks awkward but not like she is having issues. also running is very different from the "dancing" she posted.

She's clearly favoring her injured foot/ankle. Something she doesn't do at all in the dance videos. Because they were made before she broke her foot. If it was a minor fracture, they would not have put her in a plaster cast -- and I say this as someone who winds up in the ER twice a year because I'm super accident prone. They would have put her in an air cast for a bone bruise/minor fracture. And where are all the pix/vids on her IG of her in the cast or the boot, besides the lone ER photo, in which she's as pale as she is in the pap shots?

Where are the roots in the front of her hair in those field pix/footage that appear in pix/vids uploaded that same week? Her body simply does not currently to match to the IG videos in a myriad different ways.

33 minutes ago, alluvion said:

She's clearly favoring her injured foot/ankle. Something she doesn't do at all in the dance videos. Because they were made before she broke her foot. If it was a minor fracture, they would not have put her in a plaster cast -- and I say this as someone who winds up in the ER twice a year because I'm super accident prone. They would have put her in an air cast for a bone bruise/minor fracture. And where are all the pix/vids on her IG of her in the cast or the boot, besides the lone ER photo, in which she's as pale as she is in the pap shots?

Where are the roots in the front of her hair in those field pix/footage that appear in pix/vids uploaded that same week? Her body simply does not currently to match to the IG videos in a myriad different ways.

Again running is very different from the "dancing" she is doing. We will just have to agree to disagree. Personally I think her hair now looks totally different than it did back then and as a blonde I can tell you that depending on how the light hits you the roots can look very different.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Again running is very different from the "dancing" she is doing. We will just have to agree to disagree. Personally I think her hair now looks totally different than it did back then and as a blonde I can tell you that depending on how the light hits you the roots can look very different.

Yes, dancing is different in that it requires even more dexterity, dexterity she clearly hasn't regained as shown by the running video. 

"Back then", meaning mid-June? Show me the dance videos from circa June 18th, when the pap shots were taken, where she has no front roots at all just like in those pap shots...

I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Yes, dancing is different in that it requires even more dexterity, dexterity she clearly hasn't regained as shown by the running video. 

"Back then", meaning mid-June? Show me the dance videos from circa June 18th, when the pap shots were taken, where she has no front roots at all just like in those pap shots...

I'll wait

Lmao keep waiting. I'm done with the paranoia. I'm not spending my free time arguing nonsense on the internet all day. Have fun with your conspiracy tho.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, alluvion said:

That video is interesting.  I wonder what t answer is 

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao. I'm anti chip so I doubt that I sound like him. I just dont think that EVERYTHING is suspicious.

Hair growth is not a conspiracy. Go ask your stylist how long it takes roots to grow in. Tanning, also, not a conspiracy. Posting old pix/vids, something people do. Muscle toning, not something that disappears or appears over night. Injuries, also, exist in real time. These are all observable facts. Pretending clearly old media is new? That's a choice you can make, but anyone who scrolls back through her IG can see, and many have, that obviously old shoots are reposted for months on end. And if you scroll back further, you'll see her looking exactly the way she does in those dance vids in pix when she's with Sam etc, in contrast to how she looks now with Sam.

2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Hair growth is not a conspiracy. Go ask your stylist how long it takes roots to grow in. Tanning, also, not a conspiracy. Posting old pix/vids, something people do. Muscle toning, not something that disappears or appears over night. Injuries, also, exist in real time. These are all observable facts. Pretending clearly old media is new? That's a choice you can make, but anyone who scrolls back through her IG can see, and many have, that obviously old shoots are reposted for months on end. And if you scroll back further, you'll see her looking exactly the way she does in those dance vids in pix when she's with Sam etc, in contrast to how she looks now with Sam.

Ok sweetie.