Britney dancing salsa: "it's been a while"

27 minutes ago, hot mess said:

her body and her hair look nicer than usual. lol but i wonder why she keeps posting these cringy vids. don't get me wrong i love her to death, and dancing around acting a fool in your living room is a whole mood. but we don't need to see it girl. :yesokay:

Dude, she has no idea these are being posted. 

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I tell ya I ain't lyin'
I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it 'cause you put me down
Oh no

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care if you don't want me
I'm yours right now

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I can't stand it
Your running around
You know baby daddy
I can't stand it
'Cause you put me down

Ooo I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
Because you're mine

Because you're mine
Oh yeah

THEORY #2:

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO JAMIE SPEARS. THIS IS BRITNEYS RESPONSE TO HIS PAGE 6 COMMENTS.

• Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

Maybe she just needed to poop? :cheese:

Jk photogs and team Brit be coordinating to photoshop her and make her look as bad as possible.

lol. No, her body is the same in the running in the field footage and in the other shots with Sam from the same day. Her pix/vids are either skinny-tuned or from years ago -- or both! Notice the tan doesn't match, either.

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Who deleted it?

:tina:

...Lou?

I thought someone named Shannon handled her SM or do we think Robin is micro-managing everything? I don't understand how Lou, with as many big clients as she sadly horribly regrettably has, would find the time for this ****.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

she looks Fine. Please Stop

I haven't criticized her appearance at all.

I'm pointing out that it is physically impossible for the IG vids/pix to be current, given what she actually looks like right now. These are observable facts.

7 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

People Can Put on Weight and lose it Very Quickly. 

You do realize that she looks physically identical in the dancing vid posted today as she did in dancing vids posted in mid-June, at the same of these pap pix? No human can actually reconfigure their entire body to that degree in 5 weeks, much less in the matter of *hours* between IG postings and the pap shots. You would also have to believe that she's using fake tan in all the IG vids and decided to wash it off for her outings and then put it back on as soon as she got home, while shapeshifting. What makes more sense, is that these videos were taken sometime before she broke her foot.

• Like 3