Britney dancing salsa: "it's been a while"

9 hours ago, alluvion said:

1) She's clearly not writing the captions

2) We've been told the vids/pix are chosen by her team from an iCloud account

3) The dance videos all look like private footage she shot to study her own moves

4) I think Lou demands that she make the fashion videos to show her what the outfits purchased for her look like on and the ones Lou doesn't like get returned. Those and the non-selfie "selfies" are clearly taken by a 3rd party and she always looks miserable in them.

5) The other content like the soap feel like private videos.

6) None of her other wishes are being respected; why would they not share content she had no idea was going to be made public? 

7) Many celebrities have *willingly* handed over control of their social media to social media teams and have no idea what's being posted on their behalf. Brit's team is raiding her estate without her consent or knowledge, why wouldn't they forage through her iCloud storage for stuff to post?

8) I think she's either refusing to work, and that extends to everything, including PR **** like IG, or she has been left in such a state after the 3 month forced hospitalization in the 1-star psych hospital that she can't  really contribute anything they'd want people to see. Not posting anything would lead to the kinds of questions they have been trying their damnedest to keep people from asking.

9) The Britney seen out & about over the last year or so is drastically physically different from the Britney we see dancing, strutting, posing in the yard. This makes it clear that the content being posted is not recent and if you scroll way back through her IG, "current day" IG Britney most closely resembles the one we saw actually interacting with other humans in late 2017. Unless paparazzi Britney and home video Britney are literally two entirely different people, there is no possible way for the IG vids to be current. 

10) I can keep going....

SetWidth940-tinfoil-hat.jpg

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, alluvion said:

Which one is more likely: Britney, who has been dancing since she could walk, doesn't know what Salsa is or the TriStar lackey in charge of her social media accounts doesn't know what Salsa is?

The latter :queenflopga: Learn to take a joke sis :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, alluvion said:

3) The dance videos all look like private footage she shot to study her own moves

4) I think Lou demands that she make the fashion videos to show her what the outfits purchased for her look like on and the ones Lou doesn't like get returned. Those and the non-selfie "selfies" are clearly taken by a 3rd party and she always looks miserable in them.

6) None of her other wishes are being respected; why would they not share content she had no idea was going to be made public? 

7) Many celebrities have *willingly* handed over control of their social media to social media teams and have no idea what's being posted on their behalf. Brit's team is raiding her estate without her consent or knowledge, why wouldn't they forage through her iCloud storage for stuff to post?

8) I think she's either refusing to work, and that extends to everything, including PR **** like IG, or she has been left in such a state after the 3 month forced hospitalization in the 1-star psych hospital that she can't  really contribute anything they'd want people to see. Not posting anything would lead to the kinds of questions they have been trying their damnedest to keep people from asking.

9) The Britney seen out & about over the last year or so is drastically physically different from the Britney we see dancing, strutting, posing in the yard. This makes it clear that the content being posted is not recent and if you scroll way back through her IG, "current day" IG Britney most closely resembles the one we saw actually interacting with other humans in late 2017. Unless paparazzi Britney and home video Britney are literally two entirely different people, there is no possible way for the IG vids to be current. 

10) I can keep going....

But what I don’t understand ...Sam can see her IG and I can’t imagine he wouldn’t tell her ?

8 hours ago, alluvion said:

Hair growth is not a conspiracy. Go ask your stylist how long it takes roots to grow in. Tanning, also, not a conspiracy. Posting old pix/vids, something people do. Muscle toning, not something that disappears or appears over night. Injuries, also, exist in real time. These are all observable facts. Pretending clearly old media is new? That's a choice you can make, but anyone who scrolls back through her IG can see, and many have, that obviously old shoots are reposted for months on end. And if you scroll back further, you'll see her looking exactly the way she does in those dance vids in pix when she's with Sam etc, in contrast to how she looks now with Sam.

I know they have posted some videos from 2018 in 2019 and maybe this year too, so I'm only gonna talk about the more recent ones...britney's body (her stomach, especially) didn't look like this in 2017/2018, she was fitter/her stomach was flatter.she has more belly fat in recent videos which came when she was sent to rehab in the beginning of last year.they may be from last year but I don't remember her having bangs like that at that time.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:19 PM, Slayer said:

STOP - She's having fun :(

She's at home dancing in her free time, let her do what she wants.

Exactly, WTF?! Since when are we doing a contribution to The Olympics in salsa dancing home in our kitchen when we spontanuosly move to music? Dance is NOT supposed to be that fascist ”stay in your lane”. She is a creative artist and The people critizing her are clearly not.

• Like 1
On 8/6/2020 at 5:56 AM, alluvion said:

10) I can keep going....

Pin this on every discussion! 

• Love 1