Who is the first artist you saw live on tour?

Iconic 4 U

On 8/5/2020 at 5:11 PM, BONO Productions said:

The artist that I first saw live on tour was the one and only *****...the real one.....Britney. :unbelievableney:

She looked like a doll on stage and the Manila crowd was amazing and sometimes I can't hear the pre-recorded vocals because the whole arena was singing every word on each song.

It was scary because it's my first time to travel alone and my province was 15 hours away from the concert venue and I'm all alone on the hotel

and it was awkward at first because I'm dancing on my seat and the couple on my right were staring at me and the woman in her 30s was also staring at me 

and I'm like leave me alone this is my first concert and I paid a huge amount of money for this so let me go and just listen all you people look at me like im a little gay la la la la :werk:

It's been 3 years since the Piece of Me Asia Tour and it's still the best night of my life. :wontcry:

What a nice story! Manila was such a devoted crowd, you guys deserve her more often! Phillipines and Brazil are CRAZY for her.

My first concert was also................the pop legend.....the undisputed princess of pop..........the legendary miss Britney Spears. POM tour in 2018 in London, one of the best nights of my LIFE! I just regret not buying a M&G, I spent the equivalent on merch💀 But the night flew by, it felt like it lasted 20 minutes maybe? I was happy and smiling from start to finish. The arena went CRAZY when she came out, the videos really do not do the crowd justice...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg :yasqueen: how was it for you?

amazing. remeber it still with all the feels. even met my cousin on the way home in public transport. she was there too without telling me. she didnt recognize me at the beginning because i used so much selftan.

was a great year, spring and summer. and everytime and the tour fitted perfectly to it.

amazing dancing and energy and creativity and sexyness at the tour. from then on it was all a way down. but obvl from a high point on. circus was a disappointment for me (the album and tour) but femme fatale (mostly up n down) and its tour restored my faith a bit and the piece of me tour and work ***** defn also helped.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Jayjukebox said:

Ahhhhh I wanted to go to that one soooooo bad!

I don’t get why fans hate on it? I loved it so much! I liked the costumes Visuals, pyros (there were literal fireworks and stuff) the only thing I was really sad about was that she didn’t perform ojos asi

18 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

OMG ICONIC :blast: my first one was el dorado :kylie:

I almost went to see her during that tour but I ended up not going cause I was scared she was gonna cancel the date again since she had problems with her voice, I regret that decision so much now I would have loved to see her live + the venue was great and the tickets were cheap  :wendycry:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, bliss said:

I almost went to see her during that tour but I ended up not going cause I was scared she was gonna cancel the date again since she had problems with her voice, I regret that decision so much now I would have loved to see her live + the venue was great and the tickets were cheap  :wendycry:

The tickets I got were close to the stage and like half the price that I paid for piece of me tour

PIECE OF ME TOUR :howdareyou:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The tickets I got were close to the stage and like half the price that I paid for piece of me tour

PIECE OF ME TOUR :howdareyou:

I knew someone that went to the POM tour and... they said Pitbull was more entertaining than Britney :britdrown: but I still love her, and Shakira such a server, Sale El Sol (along with IASF) were the first cds I ever bought

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, bliss said:

I knew someone that went to the POM tour and... they said Pitbull was more entertaining than Britney :britdrown: but I still love her, and Shakira such a server, Sale El Sol (along with IASF) were the first cds I ever bought

Ya it wasn’t Britney’s fault that her team put on such a cheap tour and forced her to do it 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block