Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright, head of the MaxiPad club on Exhale, seems like we're also getting a remix of the iconic "Kings & Queens":

Not sure what he'd be doing on a song about girl power, but I guess we'll see, Luv... :katyclown:

I don't think Lauv would sound right on that song... 

The K-Pop Remix of So Am I was god awful.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2020 at 7:28 AM, Lemon said:

I hope Britney is on there. I'd love to hear her on Pretty Please, which is another Ian Kirkpatrick-produced track (he did 'If I'm Dancing'). What an exciting release!

Omggg I absolutely looove If I'm Dancing and Pretty Please. Good to know that!

also I´m not here for a Levitting Remix ......... it's perfect the way it is ....... plus with Madonna?:nydisgust: ..... and Missy? I love Missy but I pass this time:joanne:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Thank you for that! I’ll update OP and yassss my girl Duo will be the last push Perry needs to retire :yesplease: Taylor petty should’ve not made amends and surprised dropped folklore on Smile day :queenie:

Is Katy also launching her thing on the 28? Feels like she has been promoting for AGES!! :katycry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block