Britney allegedly suffers from PTSD

igmate

6 hours ago, igmate said:

We as fans should respect that and stop being selfish and demanding about wanting more and such.

I agree but who does demand things from Britney right now?

Like okay there was exceptions but it's not like we just want her to do new things in this situation.

Also her team did A LOT to make us think it's all fine around Britney and she's just tired/lazy all the time. I remember how it looked in 2011, a #freeBritney could've happened then already, but they did a perfect job with sweeping things under the rug. "Personal" stuff, "Blackout 2.0", yeah right... It made us kinda think she's fine but something was still off. I'm glad we know the reason now

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeap this is me in any social circumstance, like i think all of us who suffer with anxiety can understand Britneys actions sometimes.

100% this. I can notice it in photos and videos of myself. I even had a friend show me a video of myself at a birthday party where you see me tense up and go dead in the eyes and then snap out of it and try to act like I'm having a good time. I can't imagine how nerve-wracking it must be to feel anxiety when all eyes are on you at a press event. 

3 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

You do know what DID is? If she has it, the initial split would of had to happen in childhood and would of been noticeable even before her Breakdown

Amnesia - This means memory loss. You might lose your memories of things that have happened to you. (she has, that video itself proves it)

Depersonalisation - Feeling disconnected from your own body. (i'm not in her body to know)

Derealisation - Feeling disconnected from the world around you. (defnitely her case)

Identity confusion - You might not have a sense of who you are. (bingo)

Identity alteration - This means your identity may have changed. You might remember your old identity or not. (british spears say hello)

Loss of feelings. (bingo again, robotbritney)

Losing control of your body movements. (can't execute her choreography anymore)

It develops at a young age but it's usually diagnosed at the average of 30 years old which is pretty much her case.

It doesn’t surprise me that Britney doesn’t remember some points of her life. That picture of her and Ricky lasted maybe 2 seconds, she was probably being pushed all over and taking pictures with so many people that it’s all a blur. 

one thing for sure is she’s got anxiety through the roof!

Just now, YannFrance said:

Amnesia - This means memory loss. You might lose your memories of things that have happened to you. (she has, that video itself proves it)

Depersonalisation - Feeling disconnected from your own body. (i'm not in her body to know)

Derealisation - Feeling disconnected from the world around you. (defnitely her case)

Identity alteration - This means your identity may have changed. You might remember your old identity or not. (british spears say hello)

It develops at a young age but it's usually diagnosed at the average of 30 years old which is pretty much her case.

Sorry but its a stretch in Britneys case. Medicine can have similar effects, and it was shown/known she was drugged up. Most pharmaceutical medications if taken for long periods of time can cause Despondancy and Depresonalistion, Derelesation. I would say Britneys more of a case of CPTSD - Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which can cause alot of what you covered, but also dissociation as well as mood swings. Since CPTSD can mimic Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder mood disregulations.

Also to have DID you have to have pure amnesia when another "personality" is fronting according to DSIM-V. There is another disorder that is similar to DID but doesnt have amensia, but again she would of shown signs of it IN HER PRIME as well ^^

3 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

but again she would of shown signs of it IN HER PRIME as well ^^

Not always. This girl (who won Xfactor UK) has DID too and the first signs showed a few months ago only, not in her childhood. It can be caused by a traumatic experience (in Britney's case it could be her 2007 breakdown)

6 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Not always. This girl (who won Xfactor UK) has DID too and the first signs showed a few months ago only, not in her childhood. It can be caused by a traumatic experience (in Britney's case it could be her 2007 breakdown)

https://theconversation.com/dissociative-identity-disorder-exists-and-is-the-result-of-childhood-trauma-85076

Dissociative identity disorder comes about when a child’s psychological development is disrupted by early repetitive trauma that prevents the normal processes of consolidating a core sense of identity. Reports of childhood trauma in people with dissociative identity disorder (that have been substantiated) include burning, mutilation and exploitation. ****** abuse is also routinely reported, alongside emotional abuse and neglect.

In response to overwhelming trauma, the child develops multiple, often conflicting, states or identities. These mirror the radical contradictions in their early attachments and social and family environments – for instance, a parent who swings unpredictably between aggression and care.

According to the DSM-5, the major characteristic of dissociative identity disorder is a disruption of identity, in which a person experiences two or more distinct personality states (or, in other cultures, experiences of so-called possession).

These states display marked differences in a person’s behaviour, recollections and opinions, and ways of engaging with the world and other people. The person frequently experiences gaps in memory or difficulties recalling events that occurred while they were in other personality states.

Theres alot of difference of opinion on the disorder, and tbh i dont think we as a fanbase should be labeling Britney with anything. Since we dont have the full scope of whats she like

Also BTW after a womans pregancy, they can get issuess with Memory. gwyneth paltrow is an example of this

38 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

The British accent is something that she always did. It didn't happen overnight because of a trigger.

44 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Does she have amnesia because she could not remember a moment with an irrelevant ex pop star? Gurl are u dumb or dumb

7 hours ago, John0164 said:

You can’t see it but off to the side is her handlers rushing her or having their hand out to grab her to tell her let’s go.

I noticed the same thing. She gets extremely anxious because of them and not the interviewers - it’s because of the people we don’t always get to see on camera. 

• Super Mods
On 7/27/2020 at 11:01 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I noticed the same thing. She gets extremely anxious because of them and not the interviewers - it’s because of the people we don’t always get to see on camera. 

Exactly. The 2008 rolling stone article really paints the conservatorship and her relationship with them. The reporter didn’t held back and clearly stated that she has interviewed Britney before but this time was totally different and everything was controlled to the T. Larry stands by as she is asking Britney questions and interjecting when they go off topic and even she observes Britney constantly looks over to Larry for approval. This continues on to the FF era where you constantly see her look off to the side. She even said that everything needs to be preapproved and the amount of control is insane for even a big celebrity like her. No wonder no media wants her on covers, talks shows, etc who wants to deal with her crazy people. 

Archived