Britney allegedly suffers from PTSD

igmate

Here is a real exemple of that. It's pretty clear that this poor girl is completely traumatized from all this abuse she's going through from all these years.. 

Ireally hope and pray that once she's free of the Cship she can finally find some happiness in her life. We as fans should respect that and stop being selfish and demanding about wanting more and such.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mfanbs said:

the guy was nothing but sweet and she just left still cool interview though 

She's scared as hell, look at her eyes.. she's not doing it on purpose you can tell, poor girl. 

Her team really are monsters to put this girl Under so much stress like that, she should be home with her kids and that's it.

13 hours ago, igmate said:

She's scared as hell, look at her eyes.. she's not doing it on purpose you can tell, poor girl. 

Her team really are monsters to put this girl Under so much stress like that, she should be home with her kids and that's it.

people keep bringing the eyes thing a lot

they always say that she is dead behind the eyes there is nothing there any more she looks scared but i dont see it :(

Anyhow i still do wish her all the best even if is not the britney spears anymore

i got to experience her from day one with baby one more time and i am lucky to live in the same time as one of the best performers in the world

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, igmate said:

Here is a real exemple of that. It's pretty clear that this poor girl is completely traumatized from all this abuse she's going through from all these years.. 

Ireally hope and pray that once she's free of the Cship she can finally find some happiness in her life. We as fans should respect that and stop being selfish and demanding about wanting more and such.

"It was nice talking to you, thank you ::peasants: I CHOKED :gloriascary:: QUEEN 

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

people keep bringing the eyes thing a lot

they always say that she is dead behind the eyes there is nothing there any more she looks scared but i dont see it :(

Anyhow i still do wish her all the best even if is not the britney spears anyone

i got to experience her from day one with baby one more time and i am lucky to live in the same time as one of the best performers in the world

i don't think she looks like she's dead inside, kind of the opposite. i see fear and anxiety in her eyes. i suffer from anxiety and ptsd myself and whenever i have to go through something related to what happened to me i act exactly like her.

• Super Mods

I’m sure it’s that publicist guy motioning her to wrap it up. How many times we see him off to the side always looking pissed off and always yanking her away. Remember at the Domination announcement she tried to sign a vinyl but the bodyguards kept pushing her forward. I don’t understand why they always make it seem like they are in a rush to something. They literally do treat her like a circus animal, let her out to perform and then back in the cage you go. So sad.:tiffanycries:

She seems nervous and little bit anxious but she actually sonunds totally like her old self! We know that she stopped taking her meds and when they realized they put her on that mental health institution, but listen, she sounds like herself here and looks alive and aware of what she’s being asked and what’s happening around her! Compare this to femme fataleney or xfactorney! I really think the conservatorship only harms her, it doesn’t help her at all! 
All this conservatorship crap left a huge impact on her and she will always have those “scars”, it’s so sad. 

I don't know, it may've been due to other circumstances that year. Sometimes you just look completely off.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had one, who wouldn't after the WW humiliation that she got in 2007? Still, she hasn't really shown the signs of it, she looked really great and comfortable in 2016.

Britney's a shy & anxious person. In the very first years of her career, it got overshadowed by the fact that she was dealing directly with the medias almost everyday. There are so much signs of an anxiety attack her lol.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

She just doesn't like talking about herself. That's why she kept bringing up other people. There's nothing wrong about that.

It's actually really refreshing. These other girls can't wait to go on and on and on about themselves. Some of them will even go on to answer questions at length that nobody asked *cough gaga cough* 

I love that she's never been a shameless self-promoter, even back in the early years. :verycool:

1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This is what every anxious person looks like when they're trapped in a conversation they want no part of. Give Brit a break. 

Yeap this is me in any social circumstance, like i think all of us who suffer with anxiety can understand Britneys actions sometimes.

Archived