Stans & Lou Threatening me???

moonwalkmars

So basically, I have been receiving anonymous phone calls from text app phone numbers, saying things like "we will find you" and "you better stay safe" over and over again, as well as breathing/music playing. :britstare11:

On top of this, alot of other Stans are dragging the hell out of me and threatening to hack me on twitter and other social media outlets because of the interviews ive conducted for TV and podcasts I've participated in, as well as the tiktok videos ive made about #freebritney . I have had alot of livestreams shut down once I start talking about what's going on with Britney, and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:

It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(

So at this point I don't know what to do, or how to proceed. 

I want to help Britney, and I've been working on some very special projects in order to do so, but I definitely am starting to feel like I should just go away entirely at this point. :britdrown:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No booboo! Your tik Tok video has definitely helped spearhead the movement for the GP. Your work is appreciated. 

I would screenshot this post though as proof/documented history of the harassment, and I'd go as far as to make a police report of the harassment regardless so that it is on record. You could also call your phone company and see if they can do anything about it.

About the phone calls, can you go to the police? I would if I could to...

About the stans, i'm sorry about that, hope it gets better... its not fair really. Even tho I don't agree with some of your videos, it doesn't mean I have to go after you... people could just talk...

I think you’ve done great!! You helped giving the visibility that this cause needs. Take care of yourself and if you want to, I think you should keep doing exposes!! Like, you could show the people that Bryan said she WANTS her freedom!

and PLEASE, use your visibility to show people that she’s NOT crazy. Like today: her brother said she was the worst driver and then just after that she posted an Instagram video saying that she drives since 17 and only got one speed ticket her whole life. Also, you can show people that her sister was dragging her yesterday on Instagram and today Britney shaded her (talking about Frozen and stuff). PLEASE @moonwalkmars you need to show people that, use your visibility to that, I beg you :kidcries:

18 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

So basically, I have been receiving anonymous phone calls from text app phone numbers, saying things like "we will find you" and "you better stay safe" over and over again, as well as breathing/music playing. :britstare11:

On top of this, alot of other Stans are dragging the hell out of me and threatening to hack me on twitter and other social media outlets because of the interviews ive conducted for TV and podcasts I've participated in, as well as the tiktok videos ive made about #freebritney . I have had alot of livestreams shut down once I start talking about what's going on with Britney, and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:

It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(

So at this point I don't know what to do, or how to proceed. 

I want to help Britney, and I've been working on some very special projects in order to do so, but I definitely am starting to feel like I should just go away entirely at this point. :britdrown:

GIRL YOU ON BREATHEHEAVY! I watch your lives all the time On Tik Tok !!!

and yep it’s Lou ...

9 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

About the phone calls, can you go to the police? I would if I could to...

About the stans, i'm sorry about that, hope it gets better... its not fair really. Even tho I don't agree with some of your videos, it doesn't mean I have to go after you... people could just talk...

I've explained before, but I think the part that people don't understand is that a very small percentage of videos I post are "conspiracy videos" where I discuss conspiracies people have sent me, in a way that is objective without inputting my own opinion, because unfortunately, those are the videos that tiktok chooses to put into the algorithm. I make them in the hopes of people tapping on my profile from those videos, and watching all of my fact based videos that include receipts and proof. Conspiracies are a necessary evil because they keep the most vital supporters of this movement engaged and interested: the general public. There are so many NDA's expiring soon and so many big things happening, but they cant happen right NOW. So in order for people to care about them when those things do come, and they blow this case out of the water, we've got to keep everyone interested in the only way we can. If you look at my tiktok account you can see the difference in how many views conspiracy videos get vs fact videos. I'm not making the conspiracy videos to get attention for MYSELF, I'm making those videos (which I hate doing btw) for the sake of this movement. The popular media is literally paid to make us look crazy, which they have already tried to do over and over when we were only using the information/public knowledge we've had for 12 years, so at this point, if the Australian TODAY show can manipulate me, feed me lines, and badly edit my interview only based on facts to be focused on Britneys instagram (which I didn't want to discuss) and try to make me look crazy, then the media is going to make us look like we're reaching regardless. But that's not who matters. the general public and non-stans are who we need to get behind us. and they ARE.

4 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I’m seeing your tiktok now.. have you deleted the video of Sam asking Britney to smile and kiss him? :omggg:

Yes. The day after I posted the Sam videos I saw his public statement and reached out to 3 of my sources, who confirmed that Sam loves Britney and wants to marry her and have a baby with her. which is why I made an apology video and deleted them 

7 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

GIRL YOU ON BREATHEHEAVY! I watch your lives all the time On Tik Tok !!!

and yep it’s Lou ...

I literally used to come on here everyday after school when I was younger. I deleted my account years ago but now I’m back for the first time since then :)) looking for friends In the place where my love for b started 🤍

Just now, moonwalkmars said:

Yes. The day after I posted the Sam videos I saw his public statement and reached out to 3 of my sources, who confirmed that Sam loves Britney and wants to marry her and have a baby with her. which is why I made an apology video and deleted them 

I didn’t know that :omggg:

but could you PLEASE make a video showing the shades on her Instagram today? Show the video of her brother saying that she’s a horrible driver and then she responding him.... idk, you sure know better how to do it!! :scalped:

2 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

I literally used to come on here everyday after school when I was younger. I deleted my account years ago but now I’m back for the first time since then :)) looking for friends In the place where my love for b started 🤍

I’m QueenieSpears on Tik Tok! Probably seen my comments on your lives sometimes! Welcome back :) 

2 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

I've explained before, but I think the part that people don't understand is that a very small percentage of videos I post are "conspiracy videos" where I discuss conspiracies people have sent me, in a way that is objective without inputting my own opinion, because unfortunately, those are the videos that tiktok chooses to put into the algorithm. I make them in the hopes of people tapping on my profile from those videos, and watching all of my fact based videos that include receipts and proof. Conspiracies are a necessary evil because they keep the most vital supporters of this movement engaged and interested: the general public. There are so many NDA's expiring soon and so many big things happening, but they cant happen right NOW. So in order for people to care about them when those things do come, and they blow this case out of the water, we've got to keep everyone interested in the only way we can. If you look at my tiktok account you can see the difference in how many views conspiracy videos get vs fact videos. I'm not making the conspiracy videos to get attention for MYSELF, I'm making those videos (which I hate doing btw) for the sake of this movement. The popular media is literally paid to make us look crazy, which they have already tried to do over and over when we were only using the information/public knowledge we've had for 12 years, so at this point, if the Australian TODAY show can manipulate me, feed me lines, and badly edit my interview only based on facts to be focused on Britneys instagram (which I didn't want to discuss) and try to make me look crazy, then the media is going to make us look like we're reaching regardless. But that's not who matters. the general public and non-stans are who we need to get behind us. and they ARE.

I understand your point of view. It makes sense. I just didnt like the videos about Sam, for example. But overall I'm grateful for what you did!

You did an amazing work helping the movement, that's the tea.

About this conspirancy x facts, do you think it's possible to start a Tik Tok with the conspirancy (to grab viewers attetion) but at the end throw some facts (like Britney's charity foundation being broke while making donations to Lou's anti-gay church, or the fact Britney's appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham is being sued by Casey Kasem's death)??

I dont know, just trying to help :pensiveney:

1 minute ago, Yoongi said:

I understand your point of view. It makes sense. I just didnt like the videos about Sam, for example. But overall I'm grateful for what you did!

You did an amazing work helping the movement, that's the tea.

About this conspirancy x facts, do you think it's possible to start a Tik Tok with the conspirancy (to grab viewers attetion) but at the end throw some facts (like Britney's charity foundation being broke while making donations to Lou's anti-gay church, or the fact Britney's appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham is being sued by Casey Kasem's death)??

I dont know, just trying to help :pensiveney:

I’ve definitely been trying to branch into that more. the last few days I’ve been having a breakdown so I haven’t been putting too much energy into anything . but as overwhelmed as I am, I’m trying to do the Best I can and I can promise you you guys are going to be shook when things start happening

Archived