Stans & Lou Threatening me???

moonwalkmars

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very appreciative of you for breathing new life into the movement with your TikTok videos. 

As far as your safety is concerned, start making police reports. Let them know what is going on. Be proactive and get it on record to protect yourself. 

I don’t even have tik tok and I’ve seen some of your videos because they’re all over the internet. You’ve been doing a great work spreading the movement so don’t let evil people stop you from what you’re doing unless your mental health is in danger. As other exhalers have told you, report these calls and threatens to the police. 
good luck GIF

@moonwalkmars the only issue I had with some of the tiktoks was it came across like you felt you had started the #freebritney movement when obviously stans have been fighting for her freedom for a long time. But that doesn't warrant any of the hate you're recieving and I'm happy your tiktoks did help inform the GP of the truth behind Britney's situation so I thank you for that :kiss:

Archived