New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Stans & Lou Threatening me???

35 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

I’m fat how are you?

i'm sad because gyms are closed and i was planning to travel to brazil or spain this summer but can't because of covid :fakecry: i also can't afford rent anymore due to reduced work hours and don't have the motivation to find a new job so now i'm moving out and going back home to live with my parents :ipass:

depressed tingz :byesmoke:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

i'm sad because gyms are closed and i was planning to travel to brazil or spain this summer but can't because of covid :fakecry: i also can't afford rent anymore due to reduced work hours and don't have the motivation to find a new job so now i'm moving out and going back home to live with my parents :ipass:

depressed tingz :byesmoke:

I love that wow

• Haha 1
On 7/24/2020 at 3:20 AM, moonwalkmars said:

So basically, I have been receiving anonymous phone calls from text app phone numbers, saying things like "we will find you" and "you better stay safe" over and over again, as well as breathing/music playing. :britstare11:

On top of this, alot of other Stans are dragging the hell out of me and threatening to hack me on twitter and other social media outlets because of the interviews ive conducted for TV and podcasts I've participated in, as well as the tiktok videos ive made about #freebritney . I have had alot of livestreams shut down once I start talking about what's going on with Britney, and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:

It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(

So at this point I don't know what to do, or how to proceed. 

I want to help Britney, and I've been working on some very special projects in order to do so, but I definitely am starting to feel like I should just go away entirely at this point. :britdrown:

"and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:" You don´t have to.This is what they want.You hit the nail with what you did.Dogs are barking don´t bite.

"It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(" Nope.Not everyone.:hugs: Thank you for you courage and that you try to help Britney.:bigkiss: And to everyone who tries to destroy the army and stop us from helping and freeing  Britney::fu:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

"and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:" You don´t have to.This is what they want.You hit the nail with what you did.Dogs are barking don´t bite.

"It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(" Nope.Not everyone.:hugs: Thank you for you courage and that you try to help Britney.:bigkiss: And to everyone who tries to destroy the army and stop us from helping and freeing  Britney::fu:

Ur so adorable ily

Don't let them intimidate you. I second the suggestion to save those msgs and numbers and make a police report. With regards to your videos always try to have them based as much on logic and facts as possible. Not only for your own safety legally but also for the movement. We don't want to come across as conspiracy theorists grasping at ridiculous straws. Keep things factual

• Like 1

You should stop drawing attention to yourself, I supported your initial post and still appreciate you got the news across to non fans however I feel like you should just stop now considering how dangerous it’s getting, you should definitely report it all to the police if you’re concerned for your well-being, everything’s getting too major overall. 

2 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

You should stop drawing attention to yourself, I supported your initial post and still appreciate you got the news across to non fans however I feel like you should just stop now considering how dangerous it’s getting, you should definitely report it all to the police if you’re concerned for your well-being, everything’s getting too major overall. 

sounds like you just don’t like me lmao. bye girl

• Haha 1
  • Like 1