Stans & Lou Threatening me???

moonwalkmars

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm SO sorry you're getting these phone calls. That's heartbreaking to hear.

If it really is Lou then we will literally NOT let anything bad happen to you! YOU keep doing you, you've done AMAZING so far!!!!

Don't let them scare you. What exactly can they do? Without giving themselves away. NOTHING! If it gets super scary and serious please please contact the police!

I also follow you on TikTok :) and have really really appreciated all the work you have put in so thank you! I think I watch your lives every time you pop up haha!

4 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I'm SO sorry you're getting these phone calls. That's heartbreaking to here.

If it really is Lou then we will literally NOT let anything bad happen to you! YOU keep doing you, you've done AMAZING so far!!!!

Don't let them scare you. What exactly can they do? Without giving themselves away. NOTHING! If it gets super scary and serious please please contact the police!

I also follow you on TikTok :) and have really really appreciated all the work you have put in so thank you! I think I watch your lives every time you pop up haha!

thank you for watching and for your support 🤍

1 hour ago, moonwalkmars said:

So basically, I have been receiving anonymous phone calls from text app phone numbers, saying things like "we will find you" and "you better stay safe" over and over again, as well as breathing/music playing. :britstare11:

On top of this, alot of other Stans are dragging the hell out of me and threatening to hack me on twitter and other social media outlets because of the interviews ive conducted for TV and podcasts I've participated in, as well as the tiktok videos ive made about #freebritney . I have had alot of livestreams shut down once I start talking about what's going on with Britney, and I've honestly been very concerned for my safety and wellbeing. :eheeek:

It's very frustrating for me because I have been putting so much effort into Britney, and trying to save her, at the cost of my mental health even, and literally everyone in the community hates me. :(

So at this point I don't know what to do, or how to proceed. 

I want to help Britney, and I've been working on some very special projects in order to do so, but I definitely am starting to feel like I should just go away entirely at this point. :britdrown:

King I had no idea you had an Exhale account! I just want to say thank you so much for all the work you've done and the awareness you've spread. ALL my friends have been sending me your TikToks. You're a true icon of the #FreeBritney movement, and the trigger for the second wave. Even Britney herself HIGHKEY thanked you via her planet post. You have done enough. If it is getting scary or your mental health is being negatively impacted, please take a step back. We love you for what you've done & forever grateful. There are powerful forced at play here. 

Sending you love & well wishes:kiss:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

HOW DO WE KNOW. Omg... that would make sense. I saw somewhere someone saying it was the filmmakers ...

I mean nothing phases me anymore, all the things we only think happens in movies, they've actually done it. 

59 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

Yes. The day after I posted the Sam videos I saw his public statement and reached out to 3 of my sources, who confirmed that Sam loves Britney and wants to marry her and have a baby with her. which is why I made an apology video and deleted them 

Okay I see you, I stan 

11 minutes ago, Rhythmless said:

King I had no idea you had an Exhale account! I just want to say thank you so much for all the work you've done and the awareness you've spread. ALL my friends have been sending me your TikToks. You're a true icon of the #FreeBritney movement, and the trigger for the second wave. Even Britney herself HIGHKEY thanked you via her planet post. You have done enough. If it is getting scary or your mental health is being negatively impacted, please take a step back. We love you for what you've done & forever grateful. There are powerful forced at play here. 

Sending you love & well wishes:kiss:

love u 🖤

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

IDK about that but you should stop with conspiracy theory videos about "send a message if you're okay" "wear this if u want help" or something. This is not what #FreeBritney is about, Britney videos are not weird and she's okay staying positive doing yoga, dancing, doing her thing, while waiting for things go her way on court. the #FreeBritney is about Britney regaining back the control of her own ******* life, not about how weird her instagram posts is.

Because of that, team conservatorship is controlling the narrative of the movement now and calling it a conspiracy theory and fans with nothing better to do. 

I have never mocked or made fun of Britney’s instagram posts and have pointed fans away from calling police, and have steered interviewers away from asking questions about it. now gtfo my thread 🖤

Archived