Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari hearts #FreeBritney story

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im having mixed feelings about that bc I still cant forget his lies last year on Valentine's day and on the 'me time' post :chrissy:

Yeah but we can’t rule out that Britney was pissed about the whole thing going against her will and knowing their story was lie and didn’t want any more attention on it and asked him to do that for her 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The whole SuperMaxiPad makeup artist thing looks very staged at this point. She pretended to have all this tea she was going to spill so people would pay attention to her page. Then all she posted was #FreeBritney on her story and her BFF Scam liked it because he knew we were watching. It was a setup. 

It is so very obvious! It is even funny because the intentions have been seen but it does not matter you know Sam is a hero and is deeply in love with Britney and is an excellent actor and he is going to be Nolan's next main actor for his new movie.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

This fanbase is so naive, desperately wants to believe in his good intentions. Which prove not even them trusts Scam for real lol.

The make up artist is his friend.

Exactly. If he was legitimate then why’d he lie about the facility? None of his stans have been able to give me an answer to that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sam is pro #freebritney and that's a fact. I'm sorry he's not the hero some of yall want him to be but at least he's on our side. :smokney2:

Some of you bumpkins will never get this through your hard heads smh :britstare11:

This. He's been undercover liking FreeBritney stuff for a while. Same as Lynne. Even if their public stance is pro-cship, it's clear that they don't truly feel that way and are likely being forced to say as much in order to stay in contact with Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Y’all need to respect that he’s Britney’s partner and respect their relationship. 

You’re all bashing the person Britney cares about the most after her children. 

We should show respect because he’s Britney’s partner period because we respect Britney and we respect her judgment and emotions. 

if you all think that Britney is being played by Sam at 36 years old, then she might need the conservatorship after all. 

she’s a grown up woman, her emotions are valid and her choices need to be respected.

This. They're literally basing all of their dislike for him because he made a comment about homeless people. When he was like 20. As if we wouldn't find dirt on anyone's 20 year old self. :icant2: Oh, and also because he's young, hot and ambitious. Because GOD FORBID anyone like that would find Britney interesting. :huh: They attacked Jason for being old, Sam is not. They attacked David for being fuller, Sam is not. They attacked Kevin for being a freeloader, Sam is not.

And above all else, he's never once spoken badly about her and nothing shady about him has been reported in rags or in blind items, aside from his ex trying to claim she was still with him when Britney got with him, which IIRC was quickly disproven.

To say nothing of the fact that's he outlasted Reggie, Justin, Jason A., Kevin, Jason T., David and Charlie. ALL of her previous long-term relationships. :yaknow: People just need to get over the fact that they're together.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. He's been undercover liking FreeBritney stuff for a while. Same as Lynne. Even if their public stance is pro-cship, it's clear that they don't truly feel that way and are likely being forced to say as much in order to stay in contact with Britney.

Glad to know this.

I really can't care less about him, but it's funny how certain users here claim that they know Sam is a paid bf for Britney lol either they have serious receipts or they're just delulu...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. They're literally basing all of their dislike for him because he made a comment about homeless people. When he was like 20. As if we wouldn't find dirt on anyone's 20 year old self. :icant2: Oh, and also because he's young, hot and ambitious. Because GOD FORBID anyone like that would find Britney interesting. :huh: They attacked Jason for being old, Sam is not. They attacked David for being fuller, Sam is not. They attacked Kevin for being a freeloader, Sam is not.

And above all else, he's never once spoken badly about her and nothing shady about him has been reported in rags or in blind items, aside from his ex trying to claim she was still with him when Britney got with him, which IIRC was quickly disproven.

To say nothing of the fact that's he outlasted Reggie, Justin, Jason A., Kevin, Jason T., David and Charlie. ALL of her previous long-term relationships. :yaknow: People just need to get over the fact that they're together.

ikr, as if him being bi (which isn't even proven) means he can't love Britney (a woman)... I had to put certain users on ignored list to maintain my brain cells.

I wouldn't dare to claim anything about Britney's relationship or her personal life other than wishing her to be happy. 

• Like 2

really, I think the fact that he is adressing it in a positive way only shows we are doing the right thing and everything we believe is actually real. I mean think about it:

1. he really might be on her side :imacoolmom:

2. or he was told to support it by team Con so we stop targetting him, which only proves how mean and manipulative they are, how stupid they think we are and, again, how right we are about the whole movement. :blast: but that would be a dumb move because it proves there's some bat**** shadiness happening idk

Spoiler

also i was really happy he could be the gay friend that she needed :jeanluc:

• Like 2

I've recently had a thought since his post about 'women deciding for themselves' and what that means regarding Britney's situation. Maybe Britney wants out of the conservatorship, but at the same time is a little overwhelmed at the thought of all that freedom after all this time? Maybe she's torn about the whole thing. I mean, I've gone through my own mental health struggles and the thought of slipping back into that dark period terrifies me. Maybe she feels a little about the same way? I truly believe her Dad's intervention at the beginning saved her life. She was in such a vulnerable place and had people around her taking advantage of her, like the demon himself Sam Lutfi. 

I'm #FreeBritney all the way, but I think the whole situation is less black and white about how we perceive it to be and that she may be torn about it. Hence her not showing up to hearings? It's clear she has an anxiety disorder of some-sort, so if you had handlers around you all the time, telling you that you can't make it on your own, it would be easy to believe it after a while. Just a thought. 

• Like 3

this came to be after he was exposed to be a paid bf by Jason Alexander? :tiffhair:

he's had an entire year to do that or do even more, why only now :wyd:

needless to say if it furthers the #FreeBritney movement then fine, but at this point i think he's starting to save face :useeinthis:

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Yeah but we can’t rule out that Britney was pissed about the whole thing going against her will and knowing their story was lie and didn’t want any more attention on it and asked him to do that for her 

R u for real? In the mess Britney was last year, I dont think she was thinking on us/media bc she had more important things to think about: her life, freedom, mental health, children, her ******* so called dad and so on. If Britney didnt want any more attention to her dads lies (which was probably true bc she can be quite private, even more under a cship), she would have asked for Sam to keep quiet, and he could have kept quiet.

Im not saying he was supposed to call her dad out, but why did he lie in the first place? To cover her dad/team lies and to act as such a supportive bf to the media? We all know he loves attention and to portray this good vibes positive attitude guy. 

The thing is, we were already missing Britney and thinking smt seemed weird, why did he have to pretend to be with her on Valentine's day? So we could fall thinking she was fine living her life in private?Then her team posts about the "me time" bs, and he comments about her bravery, that comment was everywhere in the media. Imo he did bc maybe her team asked him to and bc he loves attention. Why did he continue commenting on her page? To pretend shes the one behind the account? To act hes that supportive and their relationship is so perfect to people?

Let me put it this way. i dont hate Sam and I dont think its Impossible for him to like her, but at the same time I think he doesnt come across that genuine and hes an attention ***** dying to be famous. I dont think hes dangerous to her. He seems dumb and ambitious, but he seems really focused on him, his body, his so called acting career, on himself. I dont think hed like to Britney to get hurt, but I dont think hed get out his way to help her risking his own ***. Hes probably easy to be manipulated If he thinks he will have a career. I think hes a narcissist and doesnt care that much about Britneys freedom tbh bc hes probably more worried about being a big star. This is my opinion ofc.

43 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Exactly. If he was legitimate then why’d he lie about the facility? None of his stans have been able to give me an answer to that. 

They gonna say he couldn't tell the truth or her team would kick him out of her life...

The thing is, If he loves Britney for real he wouldn't give a **** and will expose her abusers no matter what, even If they keep him away. That's true love.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

this came to be after he was exposed to be a paid bf by Jason Alexander? :tiffhair:

he's had an entire year to do that or do even more, why only now :wyd:

needless to say if it furthers the #FreeBritney movement then fine, but at this point i think he's starting to save face :useeinthis:

Actually I think this is a response for the Tik Tok stuff, It had two virals calling him another handler in Britney's life.

He stayed "quiet" on social media recently, only a few posts and almost no stories. He probably felt the hate...

Now all of sudden he supports the movement, making his friend shows the support. I can't! ha ha laughing GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:meryl:

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I don’t know if he’s legitimate or not, but this will give the movement more credibility. Almost everyone that is around her now has spoken out/supported the FreeBritney movement to some degree. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

They gonna say he couldn't tell the truth or her team would kick him out of her life...

The thing is, If he loves Britney for real he wouldn't give a **** and will expose her abusers no matter what, even If they keep him away. That's true love.

That argument is so ridiculous. I would risk my life for someone I loved. True love leaves you with no choice but to defend that person with everything you have especially when they’re being mistreated and abused. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Invitation said:

ikr, as if him being bi (which isn't even proven) means he can't love Britney (a woman)... I had to put certain users on ignored list to maintain my brain cells.

I wouldn't dare to claim anything about Britney's relationship or her personal life other than wishing her to be happy. 

Wait, people think he's bi? I mean, yum, but... why? :huh: 

Also, you're 100% right. Being bisexual does not mean you're not monogamous. I'm bisexual (though I love men way more because... PEN IS), and I literally got broken up with because I didn't want to try polyamory with my ex. That prick. :4music:

Just like him being bisexual doesn't mean he's cheating on Britney with other men. Heck, Justin, Kevin and David are all straight (to our knowledge) and all three "allegedly" ( :zoomzoom: ) cheated on her. Maybe she needs a dude who likes to ride as much as she does. :gimmemoar:

14 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

:meryl:

:queenflopga:

• Love 1
  • Like 1