Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari hearts #FreeBritney story

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

so now you guys complain about him supporting the movement? :clownery:

he can't win with some of you idiots.

The support is what Britney needs, so this is positive.

Excuse me? idiot? here the only idiot is you.

What Britney needed is for him to support her since the relationship began, not now for a TIK TOK video ... this is reality.
Sam has been lying since the beginning of the relationship and is an accomplice to her team.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

JUST STOP - Please give it a break.

He cannot win, people bash him for showing no support and when he does he still gets ripped to shreds :jeanluc:

I can't deal with you people.

We all love Brit here, lets unite and stop b*tching about Sam and focus on Free Britney & he's clearly supporting that.

Some are b*tcing while others are fangirling. It's a matter of perspective based on how we interpret what we see. 

• Love 1
Just now, LLuvia said:

Excuse me? idiot? here the only idiot is you.

What Britney needed is for him to support her since the relationship began, not now for a TIK TOK video ... this is reality.
Sam has been lying since the beginning of the relationship and is an accomplice to her team.

How do you know he hasn't been supporting Britney in private? oh wait you don't.

Just because someones good looking doesn't mean they are evil, Fe etc haven't publicly said anything and they haven't been bashed. Just because you don't like Sam doesn't mean you need to bash him at every opportunity you get and shove it down everyones throats. Respect some people think he is good and some don't. The people who bash him 24/7 just seem sad and somewhat jealous of him, we can all dislike people but we don't need to go on about it numerous times a day.

Please don't try to argue, we're all here for Britney and her freedom. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

How do you know he hasn't been supporting Britney in private? oh wait you don't.

Just because someones good looking doesn't mean they are evil, Fe etc haven't publicly said anything and they haven't been bashed. Just because you don't like Sam doesn't mean you need to bash him at every opportunity you get and shove it down everyones throats. Respect some people think he is good and some don't. The people who bash him 24/7 just seem sad and somewhat jealous of him, we can all dislike people but we don't need to go on about it numerous times a day.

Please don't try to argue, we're all here for Britney and her freedom. 

Absolutely! By the fans and so that Britney's team doesn't get mad ...When I say this first, I do it because it seems disgusting  to me what he is doing, it is something very serious and this situation also covers him because he is participating, if Sam had at least stayed on the sidelines, I would not tell him anything because I am not interested in him or in his personal life with Britney.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Exactly. Suddenly everyone forgot the Valentine's Day post, the "it's a sign of courage and bravery" remark when she said herself she was thrown in there against her will? 

Cmon. He had PLENTY of opportunities to speak up. Now suddenly he does because ppl have noticed his true intentions? Last yr the #freebritney was huge too and he said nothing. Funny how when ppl call him out as a bad guy he has to do whatever he can to try and show the world he's not so bad after all. Cuz he doesn't wanna tarnish his good name 🙄 

I don't believe any of his words or actions. 

Even if Sam is doing this with ill intent, it still gives the #FreeBritney movement more credibility :mattafact:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Lol funny after being dragged. This doesn't prove literally nothing, downvote me Scammy fans, waiting Dance Reaction GIF

Even if you don’t like Sam, this gives the movement more credibility :mattafact: Almost everyone around her now has spoken out or shown support for #FreeBritney

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Lol funny after being dragged. This doesn't prove literally nothing, downvote me Scammy fans, waiting Dance Reaction GIF

The whole SuperMaxiPad makeup artist thing looks very staged at this point. She pretended to have all this tea she was going to spill so people would pay attention to her page. Then all she posted was #FreeBritney on her story and her BFF Scam liked it because he knew we were watching. It was a setup. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The whole SuperMaxiPad makeup artist thing looks very staged at this point. She pretended to have all this tea she was going to spill so people would pay attention to her page. Then all she posted was #FreeBritney on her story and her BFF Scam liked it because he knew we were watching. It was a setup. 

This fans desperately wants to believe in his good intentions. Which proves not even them trusts Scam for real lol.

The make up artist is his friend.

• Love 1
  • Like 6