Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari hearts #FreeBritney story

I’ve never understood the hate for Sam. It’s like some people don’t want Britney to be happy. Don’t hate until someone gives you a reason to & Sam, to me, has shown he cares for Britney and makes her happy. That’s all we should care about in the long run.

• Like 1

This is nice. 

However it’s not really news to me as he’s been posting sh** on his OWN stories anyway. 

The trolls will continue to troll. And the haters will continue to put their energy into ‘exposing him’. 

But I’m done even reading all their sh**. I don’t know what this guy has to do to prove himself to the fans and to be honest... he doesn’t really have to be posting/liking/reacting to anything. It’s none of our business what his views or opinions are. So in my opinion he is probably breaking whatever NDA he has in place- with the certain pro FreeBritney stuff he does post/address. 

But I’ll let the ‘Sam’s paid by team Britney’ Karen’s continue to spread their propaganda across socials in the meantime  :weusay::cooltshirt:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

This is nice. 

However it’s not really news to me as he’s been posting sh** on his OWN stories anyway. 

The trolls will continue to troll. And the haters will continue to put their energy into ‘exposing him’. 

But I’m done even reading all their sh**. Don’t know what this guy has to do to prove himself to the fans. And to be honest... he really doesn’t have to be posting/liking/reacting to anything. It’s none of our business what his views or thoughts are. So imo he is probably breaking whatever NDA he has in place with certain pro FreeBritney posts he does post. 

But I’ll let the ‘Sam’s paid by team Britney’ Karen’s continue to spread their propaganda across socials 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa72hmuouf9soeqej19q9sz

• Love 1

So confusing. Is Scam actually a good guy? Let’s see...

A stupid “like”/heart on IG VS collaborating with her team to post for the whole world to see what a “hero” she is for getting help while she’s actually being forced into a looney bin against her will. :nyheadache: 

Boyfriend of the year, yes or not? :nyheadache:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

He's just trying so hard. Was he doing the same when he wasn't being accused of anything? NO .The abusing situation in Brit's life was the same, the difference is that now people want it to end and we are very vocal about it. Why not support it back then?

I can't see how a "like" could overturn all these four years of cooperation/closing the eyes when your "loved one" is being mistreated and abused. There was always a thing he could do HE COULD SPEAK and defend her, instead he stayed and carried on. And this argument is based on the narrative that he loves her and that he's not in for the glory and the fame.

I just can't wait for the days when he'll be irrelevant again and won't discuss about his posts.

That's my opinion ofc

• Love 7

I’m wary of Sam just as much as the next person. But what does he get out of doing this? People are saying it’s a “set up” but a set up for what? For him to show support to the movement without directly saying it because he clearly has to be careful? And I know we’re all wary because he was silent when Britney was sent to the facility. But so was every other person in Britney’s life. Him posting about this can only be a good thing imo, it legitimises the movement for a lot of people. 

guys you're literally out of your minds. do you really think that someone intimate of Britney would go with the cship train? he's just doing what he has to do. basically this was a prove that whatever happens he is behind Britney and the movement, but he cannot talk about it. simple as that. like many other celebs. etc.

yall really think jamie sued a fan just cause? this is real lol.

38 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

I’m wary of Sam just as much as the next person. But what does he get out of doing this? People are saying it’s a “set up” but a set up for what? For him to show support to the movement without directly saying it because he clearly has to be careful? And I know we’re all wary because he was silent when Britney was sent to the facility. But so was every other person in Britney’s life. Him posting about this can only be a good thing imo, it legitimises the movement for a lot of people. 

you clearly arent aware of the contracts behind whatever someone speaks about this arent you? TMZ leaked documents where you pay 500K just for talking. 

35 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

you clearly arent aware of the contracts behind whatever someone speaks about this arent you? TMZ leaked documents where you pay 500K just for talking. 

I am aware of them. How does that change my point? It’s like her other ex sayingshe doesn’t need a cship anymore. Sometimes people speak out or do things even if they’re not allowed. If Sam is under these constraints which would explain his silence, perhaps we should be happy he did this? 
again, I don’t believe there relationship is authentic at all but Britney Spears boyfriend supporting the movement can only be a good thing . 

Yeah it's good for the movement but you all forgive and forget so easily.  That's what he is gaining from this.  So that if things go down he can come out unscathed and continue his pursuit of fame and fortune. This narcissist would never put his future in jeopardy. He hasn't before this and he won't now. He's just an opportunist who is finding the best opportunity to come out as the good guy. And you all love eating from his *******. 

Kfed made Britney happy-- for a minute. Then that scum ******* leech ruined her entire life.  So no i don't have to go along with a narcissistic opportunist just because outside appearances she's happy with him just because some thirsty *** fans want his **** so badly that they live vicariously through Britney.  Her life is so isolated and controlled that it's absolutely stupid to think this guy is real genuine organic love interest that is defying team Britney in the down low because he loves her. 

Again watch closely if he's still being seen with her then clearly her team is okay with him liking #freebritney. So what is that going to say to you? What excuses will you come up with?? Hmm?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have come to terms with MAYBE they are a fake relationship - but I do think he supports her freedom nevertheless.. 

I do believe they are friends and friendly, and I do believe they enjoy eachothers company. She looks happy around him, he is funny, he accepts her, we know she sees his family.

So fake or not, she knows he could be the key out of this mess, and that is why she plays her part too..

19 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Exactly. Suddenly everyone forgot the Valentine's Day post, the "it's a sign of courage and bravery" remark when she said herself she was thrown in there against her will? 

Cmon. He had PLENTY of opportunities to speak up. Now suddenly he does because ppl have noticed his true intentions? Last yr the #freebritney was huge too and he said nothing. Funny how when ppl call him out as a bad guy he has to do whatever he can to try and show the world he's not so bad after all. Cuz he doesn't wanna tarnish his good name 🙄 

I don't believe any of his words or actions. 

19 hours ago, C0CKy said:

All the sheeple in this thread falling for this. He will do anything to save his “career”. Jason Alexander already outed him. 

Never forget he lied about her checking herself into the facility to cover for her dad and Team CON and has sat back collecting a paycheck for the last 4 years while she’s been ABUSED. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re gearing him up to be her CONservator. And y’all will eat it up because you believe he’s on her side and will give her more freedom. :weusay:

:cackling:

22 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Same energy as Lynne. Both seemingly on our “side” but can’t/won’t do much.

Yea, I feel like he's shady lol. He ditched his ex girlfriend Morgan Osman from the Bad girls club the second Britney gave him attention after the Slumber Party music video. Then wasn't there a massive rumor last year that Britney's dad pays Sam Asghari to be her boyfriend? Jamie hired him to be her personal trainer, but fronts him a size-able salary probably. Apparently last year she found out?

• Like 1