Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari hearts #FreeBritney story

1 hour ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Y’all need to respect that he’s Britney’s partner and respect their relationship. 

You’re all bashing the person Britney cares about the most after her children. 

We should show respect because he’s Britney’s partner period because we respect Britney and we respect her judgment and emotions. 

if you all think that Britney is being played by Sam at 36 years old, then she might need the conservatorship after all. 

she’s a grown up woman, her emotions are valid and her choices need to be respected.

Eew this was gross. Lots of women of all ages get played by men.  Men are excellent at playing women.  They don't need conservatorships for falling for it.  Get out of here with that ****** *** mentality. It's not getting your point across at all. 

• Love 6

I really don't know anything about him, but I know that where a rich person is, tons of people are by their side to take advantage of it, I never felt good vibes in none of her relationships. I thought that Jason Trawick could be a good person, but putting all the frames together I can see he didn't help her at all. I really wish I could know the truth, don't wanna spread hatred, I'm very sad and worried about her situation and that's why I'm saying these things, sorry if got something wrong, but if I where in her shoes I would never think about getting married again, even when the conservatorship ends. What she built was built with huge sacrifices and it's not fair if someone enter in her life and take it from her.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Exactly. If he was legitimate then why’d he lie about the facility? None of his stans have been able to give me an answer to that. 

For Sam, it's a win-win situation, if cship is on, he'll get advantage, if it ends, he'll take away Britney's panties and all of her silverware.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I really don't know anything about him, but I know that where a rich person is, tons of people are by their side to take advantage of it, I never felt good vibes in none of her relationships. I thought that Jason Trawick could be a good person, but putting all the frames together I can see he didn't help her at all. I really wish I could know the truth, don't wanna spread hatred, I'm very sad and worried about her situation and that's why I'm saying these things, sorry if got something wrong, but if I where in her shoes I would never think about getting married again, even when the conservatorship ends. What she built was built with huge sacrifices and it's not fair if someone enter in her life and take it from her.

Sadly being Britney she should only date at least someone like Charlie Ebersol. Guys who have their careers, are rich, successful, already know celebs and arent impressed by that, guys that dont want to be famous at all (or If they are famous, someone that is happy with their career and wont use Britney to get bigger). I think she doesnt like celebs like she kinda told in the past after Justin/during Colin, but she would take less chances of being used like happened with Ktrash. 

I wish she would get married to a great guy, she deserves that. Her marriage with Kevin was a disaster, she was preggo most part of it and he was useless. She always was a family gal and probably dreamed of with a stable family bc she didnt have one growing up. I wish that was her happy ending, but I know Britney has bad teste in men and she attracts leeches. 

59 minutes ago, Justney said:

Eew this was gross. Lots of women of all ages get played by men.  Men are excellent at playing women.  They don't need conservatorships for falling for it.  Get out of here with that ****** *** mentality. It's not getting your point across at all. 

You called me ****** yet you said that men are great manipulators. :hideous:

We have to remember he met her at the Slumber Party music video set, he knows this make up artist. These aren’t people hired by her father. I wish some people would get that. He can’t speak up because there’s up coming court dates coming up concerning the situation. It’s not that hard to understand.:hillary:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

if you all think that Britney is being played by Sam at 36 years old, then she might need the conservatorship after all. 

i downvoted you because of this. is this serious or a humor? i believe we universally agree that conservatorship is for incapacitated people. having a questionable choice in men doesn't render you incapacitated at all

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Toddalicious said:

We have to remember he met her at the Slumber Party music video set, he knows this make up artist. These aren’t people hired by her father. I wish some people would get that. He can’t speak up because there’s up coming court dates coming up concerning the situation. It’s not that hard to understand.:hillary:

He was hired by her team, it's a plot. He's just something to amuse her. In all of the endings, there will be harsh consequenses to deal.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

i downvoted you because of this. is this serious or a humor? i believe we universally agree that conservatorship is for incapacitated people. having a questionable choice in men doesn't render you incapacitated at all

Mentally incapacitated people are also easily taken advantage off. That’s what i was referring to. 

If she cannot tell whether he’s a con artist or not 4 years into a relationship then she might be mentally incapacitated. 

or.... wait ... hear me out... the relationship is actually real and they’re in love! Shocking I know!

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Sadly being Britney she should only date at least someone like Charlie Ebersol. Guys who have their careers, are rich, successful, already know celebs and arent impressed by that, guys that dont want to be famous at all (or If they are famous, someone that is happy with their career and wont use Britney to get bigger). I think she doesnt like celebs like she kinda told in the past after Justin/during Colin, but she would take less chances of being used like happened with Ktrash. 

I wish she would get married to a great guy, she deserves that. Her marriage with Kevin was a disaster, she was preggo most part of it and he was useless. She always was a family gal and probably dreamed of with a stable family bc she didnt have one growing up. I wish that was her happy ending, but I know Britney has bad teste in men and she attracts leeches. 

I wish everyone (including her) could believe in real happy life without romantic relationships. I guess Sam's the one who is lasting the most, but for certain she'll dump him like she did with all the others. She fantasises love and she seeks for it like salvation, but the reality is that if she could understand that true happiness is found inside ourselves, she could be happy as a single, a married, a engaged, etc.

22 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

You called me ****** yet you said that men are great manipulators. :hideous:

Just saying the truth.  If you want to say that's ****** fine but at least i'm not saying men should be in a conservatorship for it.  :chrissy:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Mentally incapacitated people are also easily taken advantage off. That’s what i was referring to. 

If she cannot tell whether he’s a con artist or not 4 years into a relationship then she might be mentally incapacitated. 

or.... wait ... hear me out... the relationship is actually real and they’re in love! Shocking I know!

so you're ruling out the possibility if him being hired by her team, a mere speculation hasn't been proven yet so not necessarily true but may not be false either. and some people also deliberately keep themselves in a relationship with gold diggers, but that doesn't make them mentally incapacitated. :wyd:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

so you're ruling out the possibility if him being hired by her team, a mere speculation hasn't been proven yet so not necessarily true but may not be false either. and some people also deliberately keep themselves in a relationship with gold diggers, but that doesn't make them mentally incapacitated. :wyd:

No. I just said that Britney is going above and beyond to show us that they’re in love and their relationship is strong. (As much as our private Britney can do ofcourse)

this means that whether he’s a gold digger or not is irrelevant because she’s expressing happiness and desire towards and him. As a fan base we should respect that and respect her judgement. 

I think if someone is willing to get married, in any situation, it is not a sign of mental health.thats crazy GIF by Nick JonasAnd in this case the parents should've do anything to help their sons and daughters. If marriage was that perfectness that still many people paint of it why do people divorce so much? It's like getting inside of a plane that you know it's about to crash.

3 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

No. I just said that Britney is going above and beyond to show us that they’re in love and their relationship is strong. (As much as our private Britney can do ofcourse)

this means that whether he’s a gold digger or not is irrelevant because she’s expressing happiness and desire towards and him. As a fan base we should respect that and respect her judgement. 

point taken then. thanks for clarifying. i'm not very fond of sam and i try to avoid commenting about him as much as possible cause i don't have nice things to say about him, but just like what you pointed out if he makes Britney genuinely happy then fine with me. and i do really hope this is one of the things she is given a choice with, considering how she basically have no choice about almost every aspect of her life

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im having mixed feelings about that bc I still cant forget his lies last year on Valentine's day and on the 'me time' post :chrissy:

Maybe Britney asked him to pretend he was with her because it would make her feel bad that the entire world knows she didn’t spend valentine’s with him? It’s a reach but who knows..

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Maybe Britney asked him to pretend he was with her because it would make her feel bad that the entire world knows she didn’t spend valentine’s with him? It’s a reach but who knows..

Lol really? On valentine's day we didnt even know yet she was at the facility. We were asking here where was she and they were pretending everything to be normal at that point. I doubt Britney asked him to do that when she was at the facility and we didnt even know yet. what would be the point exactly? He faked bc team cship made him do it or bc he wanted to pretend to be the perfect bf. Britney doesnt even have a say in her life, she would have in Sam's instagram? She is controlled, i doubt Sam does what she asks and not what team cship asks. 

2 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I wish everyone (including her) could believe in real happy life without romantic relationships. I guess Sam's the one who is lasting the most, but for certain she'll dump him like she did with all the others. She fantasises love and she seeks for it like salvation, but the reality is that if she could understand that true happiness is found inside ourselves, she could be happy as a single, a married, a engaged, etc.

I stand by what u say. Thing is, Britney is lonely, who knows why. Maybe bc she never got along with her dad? (Remember her mom saying a pastor said she would cling on her first love bc of her problems with her dad?) Maybe bc she accomplished so much in her life that what she didnt is a long lasting relationship? A stable one? Maybe bc her family sucks and she cant rely on them? It can be anything bc in the end a lot of people are like that even when they have good families, when they had normal childhood, when they arent under a cship. 

I wish Britney would be alone and find herself without this cship. That she would work on herself too, but at the same time she really wanted to be a mom and that was taken from her. Her kids are already 15 & 14, she missed so much of their lives already. Her marriage with Kfed was a mess and she didnt have the support she needed, thats why I wish she could get that in the near future. That not long from now, she would meet a great guy and they would have a baby girl and she would have a stable healthy and long lasting relationship. She didnt have that and given the circumstances and the probability she was likely already really abused, I wish she would have that. Btw I just remembered smt she wrote about her dad back in 2007: like every man in her life didnt know how to take her love, including her own dad.

She has Sam now or whatever, but she lives alone without her kids, she must feel lonely. What I wish for her is she can be free, that she will work on herself for a while and then she will have a great partner that will give her the baby girl she always dreamed of so she can be a full time mom without her dad, greedy ex hubby and her team playing with her emotions and using her kids to threat her. 

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

point taken then. thanks for clarifying. i'm not very fond of sam and i try to avoid commenting about him as much as possible cause i don't have nice things to say about him, but just like what you pointed out if he makes Britney genuinely happy then fine with me. and i do really hope this is one of the things she is given a choice with, considering how she basically have no choice about almost every aspect of her life

I dont think she has a say. Her dad has to approve them, that says a lot. Charlie wanted to do a reality show about her as a philanthropic and Jamie thought he looked like a good guy. He presented Britney to him and made it look like he wasnt setting anything up. This is disgusting. I think Jamie lets her date so she can do whatever else he wanted about other things. Like her kids, he probably toyed with her using men. And of course, this way he knows he can control the guys and they wont put ideas on her head. Its a way to watch her too while hes with his family in Lousiana or whatever. Idk if Britney knows deep down, but what could she do anyway? She is isolated, its not like she can meet people in real life by her choice.