Should Britney duet with Jojo Siwa?

NEVER.   The Only Collabs Britney Should Do Going Forward.   Are As Follows: 

No One.  She Is A Queen, A Legend, Britney Don’t Need No Collaboration.  
Christina Aguilera,  (Only If Britney Uses Her Real Voice) .     
Lady Gaga.  
Madonna (Again, Because They Are Living Legends).  
And Maybe, Ariana.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So is Jojo the Britney and Billie the Christina?  I feel like their personalities fit that analogy lol

This kinda makes sense, however... Billie is a bit more humble, compared to how Xtina acted back in the day tbh, i'd say Billie is closer to Avril Lavigne 

Mary J. Blige said that she went to talk to Christina Aguilera at some award show, and Christina put her hand out for Mary to kiss it :chrissy:

1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Aguilera,  (Only If Britney Uses Her Real Voice) .     
Lady Gaga.  
Madonna (Again, Because They Are Living Legends).  
And Maybe, Ariana.  

The one with Aguilera would be the hardest one tbh, imagine 'What You Need' with their voices mixed, Britney would be eaten up by her :jl:

Unless as you said she uses her real voice, WYN with a deep tone would've been waaaay better and hearable :jl:

But only if both of them puts on great eras with consistant material/visuals, not here for a collaboration as their next single, that's too cheap for their standards. It would've worked in 2009, not now.

Madonna already done

Lady Gaga why not?

she wouldn't fit at all with Ariana or Taylor

Rihanna remains the coolest option, their voices mix well together, and they both have that kinda swag looking hot effortless :cheese:

I still don't know why they gave up on S&M MV? (even though I'm glad for it, the lyrics are way too trashy for me :teigen: I can't imagine it being sung in my native language '***** is my pleasure' 'gag me' 'chains and whips excite me')

3 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I still don't know why they gave up on S&M MV? (even though I'm glad for it, the lyrics are way too trashy for me :teigen: I can't imagine it being sung in my native language '***** is my pleasure' 'gag me' 'chains and whips excite me')

I’m Pretty Sure Britney Didn’t Want To Do It.  Rihanna Revealed In A Interview That She Was Going To Spank Britney In The Vid, Then All Of The Sudden, Britney Backed Out. 

5 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

when u think about it, jojo siwa is kinda this generation's britney 

she has charisma, charismatic stuff , she knows how to put on  a show, entertain an audience, she a performer just like britney etc ..

GraciousEnlightenedBandicoot-size_restri

i think for the new album  if britney wants to reconnect with gen z she needs to collab with someone hype , yung, cool etc 

jojo siwa, bhad bhabie or hillary duff would be great , they're very gen z and stuff 

thoughts ? 

giphy.gifBossyEuphoricHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

WTF is a Jojo Siwa :umsaywhat:

11 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’m Pretty Sure Britney Didn’t Want To Do It.  Rihanna Revealed In A Interview That She Was Going To Spank Britney In The Vid, Then All Of The Sudden, Britney Backed Out. 

I remember seeing this in 2011, I was 9 so I didn’t understand why Rihanna wanted to kick Britney :teigen:

Still a collab between them would be sooo dope 

Archived