Should Britney duet with Jojo Siwa?

when u think about it, jojo siwa is kinda this generation's britney 

she has charisma, charismatic stuff , she knows how to put on  a show, entertain an audience, she a performer just like britney etc ..

GraciousEnlightenedBandicoot-size_restri

i think for the new album  if britney wants to reconnect with gen z she needs to collab with someone hype , yung, cool etc 

jojo siwa, bhad bhabie or hillary duff would be great , they're very gen z and stuff 

thoughts ? 

giphy.gifBossyEuphoricHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

when u think about it, jojo siwa is kinda this generation's britney 

she has charisma, charismatic stuff , she knows how to put on  a show, entertain an audience, she a perform just like britney etc ..

GraciousEnlightenedBandicoot-size_restri

i think for the new album  if britney wants to reconnect with gen z she needs to collab with someone hype , yung, cool etc 

jojo siwa, bhad bhabie or hillary duff would be great , they're very gen z and stuff 

thoughts ? 

giphy.gifBossyEuphoricHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Sure, technically they both rationalize like teenage girls so why not...  Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

The cell is getting fuller, it seems.

9kYiZoU.png

I just cannot deal with her precociousness and dull personality.  IDK, I just hate how everyone praised her right out of the gate because she never really had to work to gain the public's love, it was just given to her by "influencers" who made young people think she is cool. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

God no. I met her at Sugar Factory (she sat across me with her family) and she was annoying as F. And her voice is so annoying as she talks. I can't imagine how annoying it'd be when she sings. 

Her voice reminds me so much of Miley Cyrus - I have only heard her song where she "raps" about being a boomerang lol

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I just cannot deal with her precociousness and dull personality.  IDK, I just hate how everyone praised her right out of the gate because she never really had to work to gain the public's love, it was just given to her by "influencers" who made young people think she is cool. 

I guess we’ll agree to disagree 9lzxnl4.gif

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

God no. I met her at Sugar Factory (she sat across me with her family) and she was annoying as F. And her voice is so annoying as she talks. I can't imagine how annoying it'd be when she sings. 

Her MV is close to a billion views :orangu:

Archived