This Day In Pop: '(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)' music video premieres in 1999 (July 18)

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

You've had an entire year and you still don't know her entire discography by heart?! :lessons: Not to mention all this time in quarantine. :tiffdrink:

I know her discography but I don’t know all of her songs by heart. ky1j17a.gif

My BOMT vinyl came in the other day, actually.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Sounds like you need to stop everything then and learn them. :tiffdrink: :byebye:

But good for you for owning BOMT on vinyl. :tiffdrink: I own one of the pink ones. :tiffdrink:

What vinyls do you have? :imacoolmom: My OIDIA won’t arrive until August and I’m gonna order Britney next week. :forkit:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What vinyls do you have? :imacoolmom: My OIDIA won’t arrive until August and I’m gonna order Britney next week. :forkit:

I only have BOMT and Blackout. :clownery: I have several record players in my house but to me, collecting vinyls seems a little... pointless? :imok: Like, if you collect them good for you, but for me, I only buy my favorite albums. BOMT was a gift, I bought Blackout, and I plan on purchasing Britney. :gum:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I only have BOMT and Blackout. :clownery: I have several record players in my house but to me, collecting vinyls seems a little... pointless? :imok: Like, if you collect them good for you, but for me, I only buy my favorite albums. BOMT was a gift, I bought Blackout, and I plan on purchasing Britney. :gum:

I like the aesthetic :orangu: 

I’m turning into an art h0e 🌻:sobbing:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I like the aesthetic :orangu: 

I’m turning into an art h0e 🌻:sobbing:

I like the aesthetic of cassette tapes. :lollipop: My favorite media will always be VHS tapes, though. If you've never seen the 90s English VHS releases of Sailor Moon, you should check them out. They're the most aesthetic and eye catching things I've ever seen. :ari: Like the boxes are just gorgeous and ugly at the same time. :makeitrain:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Wow its 21 years old?? I cant believe it! 
I love this song, it brings me SO many good memories!
I even sang it at my 6th grade talent show and I had the Darren dance moves vhs/dvd (dont remember which one)

This video is probably one of her most iconic ones especially from her early days!

And honestly The Stop Remix is the ****!

:kfed:

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow its 21 years old?? I cant believe it! 
I love this song, it brings me SO many good memories!
I even sang it at my 6th grade talent show and I had the Darren dance moves vhs/dvd (dont remember which one)

This video is probably one of her most iconic ones especially from her early days!

And honestly The Stop Remix is the ****!

:kfed:

Our baby girl is old enough to drink in the US :crying3: and omg I used to help my little sister pick songs for her talent shows. She did Crazy, Oops & Lonely 3 different years :haha: I had to stick to BSB and NSYNC :lizzie:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Our baby girl is old enough to drink in the US :crying3: and omg I used to help my little sister pick songs for her talent shows. She did Crazy, Oops & Lonely 3 different years :haha: I had to stick to BSB and NSYNC :lizzie:

Lol yeah

Really? Thats cool!

So you're saying you sang a BSB or NSYNC song at a talent show?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL cool!

I bet you danced while singing, right?

I mean you cant do a boyband song without dancing lol.

Btw did you win any talent shows?

I sure did :haha: my friends and I did our little choreos and I’m dying thinking about it. No lip sync acts ever won :crying3: it was always the most random winners, but we were all forced to participate :haha:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I sure did :haha: my friends and I did our little choreos and I’m dying thinking about it. No lip sync acts ever won :crying3: it was always the most random winners, but we were all forced to participate :haha:

Lol thats cute!

So you guys were like your own little group on stage?

It sounds like you had a fun time though doing it

• Love 3