This Day In Pop: '(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)' music video premieres in 1999 (July 18)

7 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

My favourite song from Britney Spears, the STOP! made this song everything. Love this song so much, I even made a cover: https://youtu.be/4GJ8EV7LyWQ - learning the hand movements was a challenge with this one! Awe, sweet memories :unreal:

Same here and it’s actually my favorite song of all-time :crying3:

• Love 1

Ugh this song makes up one half of my stan songs. :mcry: I've told this story before, but after seeing Drive Me Crazy for the first time a few years ago, I heard that song and I was like :britlol: What is this bop?! After that, I fell down a (You Drive Me) Crazy rabbit whole by first watching the music video, and then the Crazy 2K tour in Hawaii (my favorite artist performing at my favorite place in the world :yesplease:), and then everything else Britney related. It was such a rush and one of my favorite memories. :makeitrain: I'm so obsessed with this music video. The choreography, the outfits, the Melissa Joan Hart cameo, it's too much for me. :dead: When I first saw that episode of Sabrina where she guest starred, I was so shook. :scalped: Anyways. Just came to say how much I love (You Drive Me) Crazy and happy 21st birthday to one of the most iconic music videos in the world. :)

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Ugh this song makes up one half of my stan songs. :mcry: I've told this story before, but after seeing Drive Me Crazy for the first time a few years ago, I heard that song and I was like :britlol: What is this bop?! After that, I fell down a (You Drive Me) Crazy rabbit whole by first watching the music video, and then the Crazy 2K tour in Hawaii (my favorite artist performing at my favorite place in the world :yesplease:), and then everything else Britney related. It was such a rush and one of my favorite memories. :makeitrain: I'm so obsessed with this music video. The choreography, the outfits, the Melissa Joan Hart cameo, it's too much for me. :dead: When I first saw that episode of Sabrina where she guest starred, I was so shook. :scalped: Anyways. Just came to say how much I love (You Drive Me) Crazy and happy 21st birthday to one of the most iconic music videos in the world. :)

Very well written and we been knew your taste is flawless :yesplease:

• Love 2