Okay so I'm nee to exhale and learning how to get my *** kicked on here, but anyway I'm still trying cause I have to much time. 

Furthermore, people saying they want Britney to be free, I think that they forget Britney will never be free. She will always have people telling her what to do, what's wrong what's right etc. 

I mean even before the conservatorship she tried to be free and live a normal but that ended her up in this situation. 

I think Michael Jackson was the perfect example of what that kind of fame does to someone. He was always by himself at the end. It's crazy to think that the amount of people that want to talk to these superstars and want to spend time with them, but somehow a lot of them say they end up lonely.

(UPDATE) 

Okay more positive if we win we need to keep fighting for her. We all have to be leave britney alone peeps if the haters attack her, (which we all know they will)

(Super update)

Thanks for the replys. I agree we need to be positive and im not trying to stir the pot. I try to think critically about all this instead of emotionally. Idk what it is about Britney that people are drawn to. For me its about how strong of a person she is and how much crap she takes. If someone criticizes me I get my painties in a bunch, but she is always getting it and has still stayed a decent human being(as far and I know, I've never met her) and to me that's inspiring. So I say keep fighting and only the future will tell what will come out of this. 

So to make it more positive, I think that if we win the battle, which I'm on free britney's side, it can't just end there.

I think we need to fight the media anytime they try to destroy her again. We also cant turn our backs on her if things go south again like Amanda Bynes.

The buck doesn't stop here 

3 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

So to make it more positive, I think that if we win the battle, which I'm on free britney's side, it can't just end there.

I think we need to fight the media anytime they try to destroy her again. We also cant turn our backs on her if things go south again like Amanda Bynes.

The buck doesn't stop here 

And again, i'd rather fight every single day to protect her from everyday drama knowing fully well that she finally got her liberty back and is able to spend and enjoy all her millions that she worked hard for - to which I contributed to with all the CDs and DVDs and perfumes I bought. :lessons:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'd rather have someone tell her what's right or what's wrong while still having the choice whether to listen to them or not, and have full control of her personal and professional decisions - than have her legally lose that power. :lessons:

#FreeBritney

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Anything is preferable than her current situation.

She's 38. What is she supposed to do the rest of her life? How is she gonna learn what's best for her, her life, her finances, her career if she's never given the chance to control her life? Someday, her father will pass away, the conservatorship doesn't end in that scenario, they just find another conservator. Same if Jodi dies. Same with her court appointed, accused of ******, lawyer. Strangers will just keep benefiting from her eternally until she passes away decades from now.

Artists and anyone with that amount of fame, but mostly, that amount of money, rely on managers, accountants, lawyers, PR, marketing, of course there's always the record label and its executives, etc. The difference is that normally people get to choose these people and hire whoever they want. They can fire anyone that they don't trust or that isn't doing a right job.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

IF SHE WANTS TO BE A WILD LUNATIC A SOCHIPATHIC MURDERER ETC. I WANT HER TO BE THAT. AND WILL SUPPORT HER IN EVERY WAY.

IF SHE WANTS TO BLOW ALL HER MONEY AND END UP BEING HOMLESS I WILL SUPPORT HER AS WELL.

LET THIS WOMAN LIVE THE WAY SHE ******* WANTS.

#FREEBRITNEY 

Ok, if she wants to be a murderer, she needs to go to jail lbr :badthoughts:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'd rather have someone tell her what's right or what's wrong while still having the choice whether to listen to them or not, and have full control of her personal and professional decisions - than have her legally lose that power. :lessons:

#FreeBritney

:clicktina::rihclap: And that's that on that. :mimiclap::mimiclap:

• Love 1

I think Britney has given a lot of thought to how she is going to operate once she is free. Things she will be changing immediately, lawyers hired, investigators etc, it will be wild but thats also what scares me at this point. They have done so much shadiness that her being free will blow open everything and what lengths will they go to? I'm so optimistic but trying to be realistic too. It's a scary thing going on when you think about it