Aaron Carter joins the #FreeBritney Movement: "I stand with Britney"

does he know anything about her situation?

idk about him, but Britney used to be around the BSB boys a lot. Probably they're not in touch anymore, but they could've "heard" things through the grapevine, right? IDK. Things with a more personal touch than we do.

Well IDK, and I kinda don't think so

5 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Wait. He actually sent them to you? I would wanna see. So is his only fans like soft ****? Ha ha ha... Not that I would subscribe but, if it's free... gay curiosity, you know. 

Yes he did. :haha: Wait, so do you really want it? I can dig through my DMs. :idkney:

I can't believe i'm back to sending Exhalers his nucles. Maybe I shouldn't have shared that story. :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

A couple of months ago, his nucles leaked, and there was a thread here on Exhale. I made a joke about wanting to see them and someone actually sent them to me on my DMs :makeup: and he posted on the thread that he sent them to me. And what'd you know, a lot of Exhalers asked me to send it to them. :kidcries:

It sounds like you guys had an

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Trentals said:

Just like Britney’s supposedly unstable? :tiffeyeroll: 

No Britney is not. 

He has been diagnosed with multiple and sever mental disorders along with **** abuse. It's not under control for him. 

Britney has toured and has a residency. There is evidence she has it under control.

28 minutes ago, jalpha said:

No Britney is not. 

He has been diagnosed with multiple and sever mental disorders along with **** abuse. It's not under control for him. 

Britney has toured and has a residency. There is evidence she has it under control.

Lol what? That surely explains why he can have a voice and speak for his own and she cannot?

Do we even know britney diagnosis? 

2 hours ago, jms910 said:

lol he was so adorable. I can’t believe how young he was doing this. Oh-my-god. America. :billie:

He was a cute kid.  I remember watching this in high school and my sister LOVED it!!  She was a little younger than him and loved him and Lil’ Romeo.  :tiffcackle:

• Love 1