Aaron Carter joins the #FreeBritney Movement: "I stand with Britney"

16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG slay me Aaron. :scalped: #FreeBritney

Subscribe to his OnlyFans and stream Not Too Young, Not Too Old. 💛🧡💜

He and I have the same birthday. :barbie:

Fool's Gold is such an iconic bop, I can't.

I can honestly say he was my very first male crush. I was 6 when I saw the commercial for his debut album (remember when you had to call a hotline to order ANYTHING you saw on TV :britdrown: ) and I literally threatened my parents with swearing if they didn't buy it for me. How I didn't realize I liked boys by that point is beyond me. :ricackle:

...Is he hung? I heard he's hung. But I won't pay for an Only Fans unless I'm seeing full-on love-making. No lewds, no *****, no solos. :lessons: That's not worth $10+ to me.

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Lol what? That surely explains why he can have a voice and speak for his own and she cannot?

Do we even know britney diagnosis? 

When a person such as Aaron exhibits a manic state. He will say and do things that he does not mean. Aaron has been vocal about his disorders.

Britney on the other hand, we can see has control over whatever disorder she has. We can assume she has a mental disorder because of the Conservatorship. Unless, all judges are corrupt.

I think the Free Britney movement, understands that she has a mental disorder, but also understands that she now has it under control and is able to function like an adult - not a child. A temporary Conservatorship on Aaron (early on) may have saved his career and enhanced his quality of life.

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, warioaddams said:

Aaron Carter speaks out in support of the #FreeBritney movement!

Carter hopped on Instagram live to speak his mind regarding the re-energized initiative to dissolve the legal restraints placed upon Britney Spears.

"She deserves a chance," he says, addressing Britney's father and mother. "Give her a chance to be a woman and not feel that she can't feel anymore because of you guys. It's not right... you guys work her to death and she doesn't have any sort of normalcy in her life and it's because of this." 

"I stand with Britney," he added. 

"People can learn from their mistakes and learn from certain things that they didn't do right, or maybe they weren't taught growing up."

"It's really sad that people will go out of their way to kind of drive you crazy, make you seem crazy, push you push you, and push you... then deem you unfit."

Check it out below.

#freebritney #freebritney2020 #britneyslifematters FB_IMG_1594816404175.jpg.d713e2e8f9d67f7127601659e7fb4e4e.jpg

Omg I love him! Out of everyone who have raised their voices for Britney, This was the most clear! Thank you Aaron! ❤️

On 7/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, jalpha said:

When a person such as Aaron exhibits a manic state. He will say and do things that he does not mean. Aaron has been vocal about his disorders.

Britney on the other hand, we can see has control over whatever disorder she has. We can assume she has a mental disorder because of the Conservatorship. Unless, all judges are corrupt.

I think the Free Britney movement, understands that she has a mental disorder, but also understands that she now has it under control and is able to function like an adult - not a child. A temporary Conservatorship on Aaron (early on) may have saved his career and enhanced his quality of life.

No we can’t Because the reason is ”dementia” which wasn’t properly investigated and diagnosed. 

• Like 1
On 7/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Fool's Gold is such an iconic bop, I can't.

I can honestly say he was my very first male crush. I was 6 when I saw the commercial for his debut album (remember when you had to call a hotline to order ANYTHING you saw on TV :britdrown: ) and I literally threatened my parents with swearing if they didn't buy it for me. How I didn't realize I liked boys by that point is beyond me. :ricackle:

...Is he hung? I heard he's hung. But I won't pay for an Only Fans unless I'm seeing full-on love-making. No lewds, no *****, no solos. :lessons: That's not worth $10+ to me.

No hes not lol

• Love 1