Apparently Prince tried to kill Michael Jackson by running him over with his car.

Spicechinodiva

It's no secret That There was a major rivalry between Michael Jackson abd Prince, MJ was gonna invite him to dona duet on his iconic hit single "Bad", By MJ  opening the line "Your butt is Mine", well that didn't sit well with Prince. He also had a hatred for Janet, Shading her everytime from the queen of whispers to calling her out on everytime he covered "What have you done for me lately", By yelling who wrote the song to the crowd, He always hated that the Jackson's were such goody two shoes, but He has praised Madonna and Beyoncé,  declaring Beyoncé as the greatest black artist since The artist himself. 

But trying to run over MJ by a car. Talk about trying to getting rid of the enemy. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

LOL Im not suprised if he did try to run him over.

He always seemed like he was petty and jealous of MJ's big success.

He may have also had good music but MJ was more bigger.

It kinda reminds me of Britney and Christina.

Britney = MJ 

Christina = Prince

they even have similar personalities

I am pretty young but regardless, I’d never even heard of Prince until much after he died. I knew and listened to MJ, Bowie and George Michael before they died. He may have had big hits in the 80s but apart from Purple Rain and When Doves Cry I cant name a single song of his.  

For reference I was in my early teens when he died. 

14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL Im not suprised if he did try to run him over.

He always seemed like he was petty and jealous of MJ's big success.

He may have also had good music but MJ was more bigger.

It kinda reminds me of Britney and Christina.

Britney = MJ 

Christina = Prince

they even have similar personalities

Comparing Prince to Xtina, pls no

don't do that 

20 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I am pretty young but regardless, I’d never even heard of Prince until much after he died. I knew and listened to MJ, Bowie and George Michael before they died. He may have had big hits in the 80s but apart from Purple Rain and When Doves Cry I cant name a single song of his.  

For reference I was in my early teens when he died. 

I Want Your ***. ;)

Serious answer, you have a great taste of music artists. 

Archived