Britney Spears' b-side "Rebellion" is now on Spotify

3 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

There are candids of Christopher the correct and only demo producer at her home in 2005 it was recorded at her home studio in Malibu, it was the early stages of a new album that kept getting delayed due to her personal life. Scott Storch definitely reworked the song, she recut it in Miami with him in 2006 I have no idea why she first posted a clip of the final version then posted demo clips it was strange but then again everything was then. 

Oh really? I had no idea about this. Can you post these pics?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

If you look through fan site galleries candids from 05 you’ll come across it. Scott’s camp have confirmed also they do not hold the files anymore probably lost during his **** problem days, also some trustworthy fans have claimed to have it to people in private. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Isla said:

26 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

If you look through fan site galleries candids from 05 you’ll come across it. Scott’s camp have confirmed also they do not hold the files anymore probably lost during his **** problem days, also some trustworthy fans have claimed to have it to people in private. 

Here's the pictures

001~540.jpg

002~534.jpg

Pretty sure it was Kevin recording his album here and not Britney though

August 24 - Visiting Jamie Lynn on the set of 'Zoey 101' and at a recording studio in Malibu
XRAY_BSPEARSNET_record_282129.jpg spacer.gif

Britney firstly had visited her sister just down the road on her film set and on leaving was seen on her mobile phone looking agitated before heading for the studios. On arrival she was met by a studio employee that took her to a outside waiting area where husband Kevin joined her for a 1 1/2 hour deep and meaningful conversation. After a period it seemed that they were finished and Britney got up followed by her husband and seemingly without any physical farewells he headed into the studio and she left down the stairs to be met by her assistant.

Ultimately Notes would go live with them and some time later she probably recorded the song

Also Scott Storch never remixed it was only a rumour which originated in a spanish message board

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Here's the pictures

001~540.jpg

002~534.jpg

Ultimately Notes would go live with them and some time later she probably recorded the song

Also Scott Storch never remixed it was only a rumour which originated in a spanish message board

Britney recorded with notes first and begged him to help with Kevin’s album which came out 2006, his sister said that. Also Scott’s management literally confirmed to me they don’t have it any more meaning he worked on it. 

On 7/10/2020 at 12:26 PM, MANDIXMX said:

FevMemZ.jpg

The credits of the song.

Interesting that he put "Britney Jean Spears" (i.e. her independent name) not her official brand name (Britney Spears).  So this was definitely done without her team's consent.  #Slay

:rihannayas:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Here's the pictures

001~540.jpg

002~534.jpg

Thanks! Didn’t Jeff confirm Scott Storch did the final version though?

17 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

Britney recorded with notes first and begged him to help with Kevin’s album which came out 2006, his sister said that. Also Scott’s management literally confirmed to me they don’t have it any more meaning he worked on it. 

I'm sorry how did you manage to contact his team? Legitimately asking :receipts2:

Also you first said you were convinced he produced it but then said they personally confirmed it to you. Did they mention anything else?

3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I'm sorry how did you manage to contact his team? Legitimately asking :receipts2:

Also you first said you were convinced he produced it but then said they personally confirmed it to you. Did they mention anything else?

Apologies it was a slip of words, I emailed his management team a while back and they refused to give out details and said they no longer have it in archive. 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 2:57 AM, TylerSanchez said:

Another completely wrong statement, the song was finished stop spreading your theories as facts when people know the truth 

How do you know for sure that it was fully recorded and finished? Also, this song was never a b-side lol...deny it all you want but it was never released as a b-side ffs.:watrusayin:

1 hour ago, chillinwithbrit said:

How do you know for sure that it was fully recorded and finished? Also, this song was never a b-side lol...deny it all you want but it was never released as a b-side ffs.:watrusayin:

I never said it was a bside, it was never released hence why we don’t have the full thing. And it was 100% finished, she cut it twice one the demo then the polished version with Scott in Miami, it was featured on a few different internal Sony sampler CDs. 

• Love 1
On 7/11/2020 at 8:14 PM, jennyj said:

Interesting that he put "Britney Jean Spears" (i.e. her independent name) not her official brand name (Britney Spears).  So this was definitely done without her team's consent.  #Slay

That's a really good catch. Because "Britney Spears", the name/brand, was likely owned by her label at that point, making it impossible for her to do anything separately under that name. "Britney Jean Spears" is also the name used on the original conservatorship documents. It would be interesting to see additional documents where the name varies between "Britney Spears" and "Britney Jean Spears". It may be that everything with just "Britney Spears" on it has been done without her consent/under duress. 

• Like 1
On 7/30/2020 at 2:49 PM, alluvion said:

That's a really good catch. Because "Britney Spears", the name/brand, was likely owned by her label at that point, making it impossible for her to do anything separately under that name. "Britney Jean Spears" is also the name used on the original conservatorship documents. It would be interesting to see additional documents where the name varies between "Britney Spears" and "Britney Jean Spears". It may be that everything with just "Britney Spears" on it has been done without her consent/under duress. 

Yup! "Britney Spears" may be her real name, but it's her registered brand/company name (i.e. the artist + the team who work for/manage that artist).  Her legal name is her full name "Britney Jean Spears", so anything with that is regarding her as a person. There still maybe documents with "Britney Spears" since that technically is her name, but from what I've seen as well she tends to use her full name in legal documents to easily distinguish between her brand and her as a person.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, jennyj said:

Don't think about it too much, Britney Jean Spears is her full name and she was only register as a songwriter, that's not mean anything. It was just a fan who uploaded it.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, TylerSanchez said:

I never said it was a bside, it was never released hence why we don’t have the full thing. And it was 100% finished, she cut it twice one the demo then the polished version with Scott in Miami, it was featured on a few different internal Sony sampler CDs. 

Yeah, a finished version was sent to BMG Spain back in 2007 to test Blackout. These ones were the songs on it:

01.Rebellion (Produced by Scott Storch)

The darkest song on the demo. We have liked a lot because it samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enters and then the new melody of the song starts making an interesting break between the previous fragment.

02.Flown Away (Produced by Mark Bell)

This song is the most experimental one. It can not be compared with anything that Britney has done before. It is an electronic ballad that ends in up-tempo.

03.Love (In The Bahamas) (Produced by The Neptunes)

This song is the best we find on the tape: With a Latin flavour, live instruments and a really catchy melody, Britney talks about a Summer Love.

04.Kiss Me All Over (Produced by Sean Garrett)

An R&B song that could fit perfectly in Beyoncé's track list.

05.Pull In (Produced by Sean Garrett)

An up-tempo song with a rap part (still to be written) with great beats by Nate Hills and really hot lyrics.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Don't think about it too much, Britney Jean Spears is her full name and she was only register as a songwriter, that's not mean anything. It was just a fan who uploaded it.

Yeah, a finished version was sent to BMG Spain back in 2007 to test Blackout. These ones were the songs on it:

01.Rebellion (Produced by Scott Storch)

The darkest song on the demo. We have liked a lot because it samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enters and then the new melody of the song starts making an interesting break between the previous fragment.

02.Flown Away (Produced by Mark Bell)

This song is the most experimental one. It can not be compared with anything that Britney has done before. It is an electronic ballad that ends in up-tempo.

03.Love (In The Bahamas) (Produced by The Neptunes)

This song is the best we find on the tape: With a Latin flavour, live instruments and a really catchy melody, Britney talks about a Summer Love.

04.Kiss Me All Over (Produced by Sean Garrett)

An R&B song that could fit perfectly in Beyoncé's track list.

05.Pull In (Produced by Sean Garrett)

An up-tempo song with a rap part (still to be written) with great beats by Nate Hills and really hot lyrics.

It’s never been confirmed whether that was legit or not however the source from the article legit works for BMG Ariola so it most likely is, whether it still exists or not is another story. We have never had confirmation if those other tracks aside from what has leaked are real.