Britney Spears' b-side "Rebellion" is now on Spotify

1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

No, it was. She premiered "Mona Lisa" on a LA radio station at the time and announced the title which was "The Original Doll". Back in 2006. You're a flop fan.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Actually it was New Year’s Eve 2004-2005

Yes. It's actually 2004. That's true. It's not in 2006. :barbie:

Again, thank goodness you're hot @YannFrance :bigkiss:

• Love 2

Sorry If someone already answered but... This is official? It counts for charts now? If It is, we could stream the hell of It. Can u imagine If this song actually charts unlike Mood Ring and become the anthem of FreeBritney. :barbie:

Or... let's make Mona Lisa happen!!! :duadance:

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Sorry If someone already answered but... This is official? It counts for charts now? If It is, we could stream the hell of It. Can u imagine If this song actually charts unlike Mood Ring and become the anthem of FreeBritney. :barbie:

Or... let's make Mona Lisa happen!!! :duadance:

Omg you're right! Let's do it!!!

9 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

It is a verified account guys, so he has the rights of the song? The fact he uploaded at this momment is big deal i think

Yes, when a song just keep like a demo the rights it's on the producer.

And the account it's real... so... it's the real one

britney spears omg GIF

1 hour ago, chillinwithbrit said:

First of all, Rebellion was never a b-side. Also, everyone is asking for the full version - well there is none. She only recorded the first verse and chorus...and it's a bop tbh. I'm so glad its finally on spotify OMG

How do we know this? Isn’t there a second verse? Jeff said a full version existed I think. 

7 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Rebellion was part of "The Original Doll" album not "Blackout". 

Highly doubt it. Britney recorded the song in 2006 and shared the snippet on her website that same year. We barely know anything about The Original Doll. (Sorry for triple post)

12 hours ago, YannFrance said:

No, it was. She premiered "Mona Lisa" on a LA radio station at the time and announced the title which was "The Original Doll". Back in 2006. You're a flop fan.

She literally said it’s probably gonna be called the original doll you deluded POS there was no album it was a ******* concept you ret@rd BLACKOUT IS THE SAME ALBUM 

7 hours ago, Isla said:

Highly doubt it. Britney recorded the song in 2006 and shared the snippet on her website that same year. We barely know anything about The Original Doll. (Sorry for triple post)

She recorded it in 2005, original doll was a concept that didn’t happen so most of the material became blackout 

9 hours ago, chillinwithbrit said:

First of all, Rebellion was never a b-side. Also, everyone is asking for the full version - well there is none. She only recorded the first verse and chorus...and it's a bop tbh. I'm so glad its finally on spotify OMG

Another completely wrong statement, the song was finished stop spreading your theories as facts when people know the truth 

3 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

She recorded it in 2005, original doll was a concept that didn’t happen so most of the material became blackout 

Where's the proof she recorded it in 2005? I'm pretty sure it was in 2006, Britney shared the snippet on her website that same year. I think Jeff may have mentioned it being recorded that year as well. Most material recorded for Blackout was done that year. And yeah you are probably right about Original Doll but some fans want to believe it was a concrete album. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Where's the proof she recorded it in 2005? I'm pretty sure it was in 2006, Britney shared the snippet on her website that same year. I think Jeff may have mentioned it being recorded that year as well. Most material recorded for Blackout was done that year. And yeah you are probably right about Original Doll but some fans want to believe it was a concrete album. 

I Believe GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

She literally said it’s probably gonna be called the original doll you deluded POS there was no album it was a ******* concept you ret@rd BLACKOUT IS THE SAME ALBUM 

Britney also said it was halfway done when she premiered Mona Lisa on the radio..... Original Doll was already completely scrapped by the time she released Blackout/started recording for Blackout.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

There are candids of Christopher the correct and only demo producer at her home in 2005 it was recorded at her home studio in Malibu, it was the early stages of a new album that kept getting delayed due to her personal life. Scott Storch definitely reworked the song, she recut it in Miami with him in 2006 I have no idea why she first posted a clip of the final version then posted demo clips it was strange but then again everything was then. 

42 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney also said it was halfway done when she premiered Mona Lisa on the radio..... Original Doll was already completely scrapped by the time she released Blackout/started recording for Blackout.

I don’t think you understand how cutting an album works, especially back then she recorded a LOT of submissions and her own creations, a lot of songs from album releases were recorded years beforehand or recut. Original Doll was an idea title based on the track “so original”, the tracks did not make the final cut of blackout like every album. 

• Like 1