Britney Spears' b-side "Rebellion" is now on Spotify

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Lol why? It’s still Britneys song about rebelling from the system. Now more than ever we should stream it. 

Because I’ve Heard It A Thousand Times, That’s Why.  If The Full Version Was Uploaded, That Would Mean Britney Was Truly Rebelling Against The System, Because The She’s One Of The Few People Who Probably Have It.  If Britney Herself Allowed Duran To Uploaded Without Her Team Knowing, Then It Would Be The #FreeBritney Anthem. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Lyrics World said:

Where can i listen to the real full one?? 

You can't because it's an unreleased song, planned for Blackout at first, but it was scrapped.

I'm not even sure if it was mastered for being fully leaked, all we have today is that preview of the Demo version leaked.

36 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I seriously cant at some "fans" saying they don't understand what's the big deal with this song and the meaning for the b fans community.

So please, if u weren't here in 2006, u probably wouldnt understand what this song could mean. It is very disrespectful for old fans.

if its not the real one, u can keep it

https://i.imgur.com/3am0Bx2.gif

The tea has been spilled :clap:

• Love 3