Britney Spears' b-side "Rebellion" is now on Spotify

This is not the final version, that's 1 thing for sure. The should at least be 2 verses with different lyrics. I mean come on this song would've been a masterpiece! But I know we will NEVER get the final version unless britney is free. 

Just now, TylerSanchez said:

No it was not original doll was not a real album it was an idea which became blackout 

No, it was. She premiered "Mona Lisa" on a LA radio station at the time and announced the title which was "The Original Doll". Back in 2006. You're a flop fan.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The story behind it. It was posted on Britney's website and never saw the light of day. The mystery behind the song is probably bigger than the song itself. One of the producers or writers died in a creepy way, her team doing all efforts to keep this song from leaking while they don't care about other songs leaking, ... it's all just weird and that's why people make a big deal out of it. 

But it has leaked.  Idk why it matters if it's full or not.  Because it exists and most Britney fans have it. It's on YouTube. Now go to find JT's battle of the sexxxes and it's no where despite it leaking. If rebellion didn't exist anywhere online I'd say it would be creepier.  It's just a song.  It doesn't mean her team feels like it's about them.  Just my thoughts.  I know it was scrapped and not put on an album but if it had been I don't think any of the general public would immediately think of her being controlled by her team because of the lyrics.  Now people hearing it today with the context of #freebritney might.  But i personally don't think the song is that mysterious. It's kind of overrated here along with blackout. 

• Like 1