Lana Del Rey’s first poetry audiobook released today: "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass"

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

K. I’ll always be on board with that. Camilas cancellation takes priority. And trumps

We love making the exhale racists mad :kermit:

literally on of their comments 

“oh don’t act like you haven’t tweeted/retweeted inappropriate and racist things in the past and are all a saint 24/7” 

like please ur racist 

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

We love making the exhale racists mad :kermit:

literally on of their comments 

“oh don’t act like you haven’t tweeted/retweeted inappropriate and racist things in the past and are all a saint 24/7” 

like please ur racist 

Don’t you get tired? Like literally do you not tire of being so pressed and bitter? :chrissy:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I- 

the only thing I get pressed about is Camilla 

wht other times have I shown my

”pressed and Bitterness”

Yeah we know you don’t like her, but when the conversation has nothing to do with her you bring her up out of nowhere and egg others on that haven’t mentioned her and then to top it off you’ll throw in digs at people on here. It’s like you have nothing productive to bring to a conversation other than bringing up shade of other members on here. You are capable of productive discussion and we’ve had it, but it’s like this place can’t be calm enough for you. You have to make waves by being pressed about people on here and not mentioning them by name. You should tag them and be upfront next time or PM them about why they bother you so much. 
I should Mind my business too, but 80% of the time I see you comment it’s always trying to diss users on here cryptically 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah we know you don’t like her, but when the conversation has nothing to do with her you bring her up out of nowhere and egg others on that haven’t mentioned her and then to top it off you’ll throw in digs at people on here. It’s like you have nothing productive to bring to a conversation other than bringing up shade of other members on here. You are capable of productive discussion and we’ve had it, but it’s like this place can’t be calm enough for you. You have to make waves by being pressed about people on here and not mentioning them by name. You should tag them and be upfront next time or PM them about why they bother you so much. 
I should Mind my business too, but 80% of the time I see you comment it’s always trying to diss users on here cryptically 

Excuse me? 
I literally don’t do that lmfao are u confusing me with someone else? Like most of my comments on here are about Shakira or talking about Britney 

I comment a lot on here and no 80% of my comments aren’t about people 

I don’t even hate anyone In this forum and the only person I’ve called out in this forum in the past few weeks is a person that has made pedophillic comments in the past but that’s been dealt with 

also this is the only time I have brought up Camilla outside a Camilla thread 

are u confusing me with onlyfacts?

idk where ur getting this from but this isn’t even true 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators

Also lmfao I’ve been here for the past two years and was much more active and involved with the friends that I had at that time but most of those people are gone by now

but if I look back at all my comments in the past few weeks they aren’t even calling people out at all lmfao so I don’t know where u getting this from

care to share a few examples? Cause this is now bothering me 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

If this spoken album is going to be like her verse in the Charlie's Angels song, then they should promote it as a sonic sedative.

Oh that’s a given.  She is the mid-day nap QUEEN (ask Ms. Ellen) And I love her for it.  I don’t know if I need this spoken word album but I’m just excited for her evolution as an artist.  She keeps stretching and evolving and I appreciate it.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Excuse me? 
I literally don’t do that lmfao are u confusing me with someone else? Like most of my comments on here are about Shakira or talking about Britney 

I comment a lot on here and no 80% of my comments aren’t about people 

I don’t even hate anyone In this forum and the only person I’ve called out in this forum in the past few weeks is a person that has made pedophillic comments in the past but that’s been dealt with 

also this is the only time I have brought up Camilla outside a Camilla thread 

are u confusing me with onlyfacts?

idk where ur getting this from but this isn’t even true 

On 6/23/2020 at 6:12 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

I can help with the Shakira one I’ve seen people in this forum make fun of Shakira especially when her music video for chantaje came out at the same time as slumber party

people started to crap on her and people even looked the views and thought Britney was outviewing her

now chantaje has 2.5 billion views and slumber party has 90 million :queenflopga:

On 6/24/2020 at 4:02 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wha- people have said MUCH MUCH worse stuff in this forum and u get warning points for that? 
it’s all about picking and choosing I feel 

On 6/30/2020 at 8:37 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well people in this forum were excusing the police running people over during the protests and stuff 

I mean it’s true :jl:

On 7/4/2020 at 1:43 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Some people in this forum decided to randomly stop liking me for no reason but whatever, perhaps it’s cause I exposed someone in their circle black wendy williams GIF

also I hate inside out its s**t and glory is overrated and forgettable black wendy williams GIF

Also I saw @EasyThere and voted for him right away w/out seeing the other people so sorry @Blackout2006 :howdareyou:

:ineedthetruth:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Literally thought u were gonna come back with some “unproductive comments that I have made” I can see that most of my comments aren’t trying to take digs at people 

the first one is true and I stand by it people have been so mean to shakira in this forum in the past that’s not even me trying to “cryptically” call people out that makes no sense I mean in general 

the second one is also true in the sense that people say worse stuff on here yet the warning points are very pick and choosy 

the third one was talking about people that LITERALLY wanted people to be run over and I already called those people out in the past and it was in response to a comment 

and the fourth one is about the pe** 

so no I have no remorse about these comments and most of these comments I didn’t even have someone in mind when writing them it was just general

i could go to so many peoples profiles and type in the words in the search bar and try to exercpt comments they have made and say talking about exhale people IN GENERAL and say “ur so unproductive only talking about people on here” 

but u didn’t even know the context behind these examples U gave me and most of them I was talking collectively and wasn’t even trying to be shady except the last one 

which is about A pe**

• Content Curators

I have contributed plenty and plenty more on here than u have for the past few years and have made real connections with people bc they liked me for who I am

me calling out people that were ruthless to shakira or calling out a pe** or someone that has made comments wanting blm protestors run over doesn’t make me “pressed and bitter” and “unproductive” 

I also noticed that @Roxxy liked ur comment about me, 

Ik that u and her are friends and I very much know that she literally dropped talking to me and has been randomly giving me the silent treatment since her “break” despite me reaching out to her several times, and Hearing no response Back

which hurts cause I thought we had created a fun bond after our past troubles but whatever 

so idk if U guys Don’t like me or whatever but please don’t write me paragraphs about how I am unproductive and cold and bitter cause that hurts cause I know how much I have contributed on here as do the friends that have remained on this site too 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

also @Roxxy why don’t u act like an adult and contact me as to what problems u have developed with me instead of liking and laughing at shady comments towards me 

instead of literally ignoring me and dropping me for literally no reason and not responding to my several approaches towards u 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I have contributed plenty and plenty more on here than u have for the past few years and have made real connections with people bc they liked me for who I am

me calling out people that were ruthless to shakira or calling out a pe** or someone that has made comments wanting blm protestors run over doesn’t make me “pressed and bitter” and “unproductive” 

I also noticed that @Roxxy liked ur comment about me, 

Ik that u and her are friends and I very much know that she literally dropped talking to me and has been randomly giving me the silent treatment since her “break” despite me reaching out to her several times, and Hearing no response Back

which hurts cause I thought we had created a fun bond after our past troubles but whatever 

so idk if U guys Don’t like me or whatever but please don’t write me paragraphs about how I am unproductive and cold and bitter cause that hurts cause I know how much I have contributed on here as do the friends that have remained on this site too 

Yeah that’s why you supported her being demoted and others taking her place, why you are always in every single argument we’ve been involved in, why you post shady gifs celebrating the drama 

and I never said you’re always contributing unproductive posts. I even said you’re capable of productive posts because we have had them before. There are plenty more instances that come to mind, but I don’t have the time not energy to go digging them up. And I never said anything about what those people said, I mentioned the subtle “some people” digs. Why not just @ them and get it over with? 
You also talk about being hurt that @Roxxy stopped talking to you but not once have you been on her side when she’s getting attacked. You like posts of those attacking her so don’t act like this is all out of the blue. I’m not interested in making this anything more. Just saw your comment and it brought back these memories. If you want to continue the discussion PM me

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah that’s why you supported her being demoted and others taking her place, why you are always in every single argument we’ve been involved in, why you post shady gifs celebrating the drama 

and I never said you’re always contributing unproductive posts. I even said you’re capable of productive posts because we have had them before. There are plenty more instances that come to mind, but I don’t have the time not energy to go digging them up. And I never said anything about what those people said, I mentioned the subtle “some people” digs. Why not just @ them and get it over with? 
You also talk about being hurt that @Roxxy stopped talking to you but not once have you been on her side when she’s getting attacked. You like posts of those attacking her so don’t act like this is all out of the blue. I’m not interested in making this anything more. Just saw your comment and it brought back these memories. If you want to continue the discussion PM me

First off don’t lie 

all those things that happened between us happened before our resolution 

which was months ago and I don’t know why ur getting involved 

our things that happened in the past didn’t have anything to do with u and I haven’t liked any comments ATTACKING @Roxxy since our resolution 

even after she dropped me so yes it was and is out of the blue 

and what are u talking about me getting involved in every single argument with u two 

WHERE

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
41 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

First off don’t lie 

all those things that happened between us happened before our resolution 

which was months ago and I don’t know why ur getting involved 

our things that happened in the past didn’t have anything to do with u and I haven’t liked any comments ATTACKING @Roxxy since our resolution 

even after she dropped me so yes it was and is out of the blue 

and what are u talking about me getting involved in every single argument with u two 

WHERE

The only comments I made towards roxxy that were supposedly “calling her out” were comments about a post she made under a ****** assault victim case that I found to be innappropiate as I called out others too and that was WAY after our resolution 

so all those accusation that U made that I did to her AFTER our resolution are complete LIESS so I don’t know if u are making things up or being fed information by @Roxxy herself 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block