Camila Cabello Romance Tour CANCELLED

Wow, pretending to date Shawn for a year seems to be a lot of work at the point. Wonder when the fake relationship will end. I’ll be happy if I never have to hear her whiney immature voice on the radio again. Ugly on the inside as a person too, doesn’t help. Bye Felicia, hope we never see your racist *** again 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I was going hard for Camila when she first popped in the scene. IMO I haven't seen a vocalists and straight up performer like that in a while. If she didn't come out as a racist thief maybe her tour would still be happening but Corona saved her *** the embarrassment of an empty house. If I was her manager I would have her and Shawn tour together when this is all over. Maybe it would save her career. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

I was going hard for Camila when she first popped in the scene. IMO I haven't seen a vocalists and straight up performer like that in a while. If she didn't come out as a racist thief maybe her tour would still be happening but Corona saved her *** the embarrassment of an empty house. If I was her manager I would have her and Shawn tour together when this is all over. Maybe it would save her career. 

I don’t think anything will save her career. I truly think her success will be just like Meghan Trainor. Both had successful first albums, lukewarm successful sophomore albums, and then bam the third one will flop. I think epic records is over her...they put a ton of money into the romance album campaign (remember those FIVE different album covers she had🤣, the 100 person choir that performed with her on Ellen, all of the expensive performances she did, had to pay DaBaby, released 4 expensive videos, etc). The label will never recoup from this album what they put into it. She’ll have a small budget for album 3 ...just like Meghan Trainor.

Motivation GIF by Normani 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Honestly I’m sick of the music industry trying to make a big deal out of stars that just aren’t that amazing, like Camila Cabello and Billie Eilish...

Hey I like Billie! But I am scared that the best new artist curse is going to come for Billie.

But Camila....:fran:

happy fifth harmony GIF by Music Choice

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Hey I like Billie! But I am scared that the best new artist curse is going to come for Billie.

But Camila....:fran:

happy fifth harmony GIF by Music Choice

I like Billie too, but I think they made too big of a deal out of her.... like she’s the next big thing comparing her to Britney and stuff... I’m just like... 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2