Camila Cabello Romance Tour CANCELLED

1 minute ago, Alxatc said:

I like Billie too, but I think they made too big of a deal out of her.... like she’s the next big thing comparing her to Britney and stuff... I’m just like... 

Comparing her to Britney? :fran:

:hahaha: Yeah, whoever did that is cancelled

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t think anything will save her career. I truly think her success will be just like Meghan Trainor. Both had successful first albums, lukewarm successful sophomore albums, and then bam the third one will flop. I think epic records is over her...they put a ton of money into the romance album campaign (remember those FIVE different album covers she had🤣, the 100 person choir that performed with her on Ellen, all of the expensive performances she did, had to pay DaBaby, released 4 expensive videos, etc). The label will never recoup from this album what they put into it. She’ll have a small budget for album 3 ...just like Meghan Trainor.

Motivation GIF by Normani 

I see why you call yourself ONLYFACTS lol Poor Meghan though I was lowkey really into the song "waves" but yea they were pushing Camila with everything they had for awhile now and it just not paying off. Her performances were very high budget

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

somehow good news that show u cant push sth up on people that they just dont want...

You mean you didn’t enjoy when she ONLY performed THREE (3) times at the AMA’s last year?

:hahaha: all those performances of “living proof” and it never charted

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Obsessed? People got the cancelation notification today...and I made a thread. Sounds like you’re upset. I’m sorry that you support such a flop. 

barack obama smile GIF

I got my refund last month though....people been knew this was cancelled for a long time. She even posted about it! This isn’t new information. 

4 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I got my refund last month though....people been knew this was cancelled for a long time. She even posted about it! This isn’t new information. 

It was “postponed” up until today. Nice try though. Every other artist has announced 2021 tour dates. She only posted that it was postponed.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

I was going hard for Camila when she first popped in the scene. IMO I haven't seen a vocalists and straight up performer like that in a while. If she didn't come out as a racist thief maybe her tour would still be happening but Corona saved her *** the embarrassment of an empty house. If I was her manager I would have her and Shawn tour together when this is all over. Maybe it would save her career. 

:airpls:

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

sure jan GIF

Keep loving in denial that the tour wasn’t officially cancelled until recently  :cheese: bless your heart 

Lol I believe you for America ....my concert was originally June 6th in Manchester, England and we got the email In May to say we were getting refunds. Not arguing over it, I got my money when I did. I’ll wait to see my queen when she does a mall tour in the future 😂 we know she’s not at arena level yet. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, AndyFoster said:

Lol I believe you for America ....my concert was originally June 6th in Manchester, England and we got the email In May to say we were getting refunds. Not arguing over it, I got my money when I did. I’ll wait to see my queen when she does a mall tour in the future 😂 we know she’s not at arena level yet. 

:hahaha:

Just now, ScooterScott86 said:

I find it funny you gays are the worst kinds of people. Discriminative, narcissistic, clique-y but other course it’s easier to point fingers at others. Give me a break. That’s why I’m friends with straight people, cuz this “community” is the most toxic environment. 

@Jordan Miller :well:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block