Well chronologically....

• Lovely
  • You should see me in a crown
  • When the party’s over 
  • Bad Guy
  • Everything I ever wanted
  • No time to die

Thus, 6 hits!

The GP only knows bad guy, when the party’s over, and everything I wanted. But, mainly bad guy 

:awkblink:

• Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

The GP only knows bad guy, when the party’s over, and everything I wanted

:awkblink:

You sure about that?:awkblink:

Lovely- 738 million views, 5 million sales :awkblink:

No Time To Die- 75 million views, 1.2 million sales :awkblink:(and the only last time it was updated was March so it should be 2-3 million by bow) 
You Should See Me In A Crown- 270 million views, 6.3 million sales :awkblink:

:awkblink::awkblink::awkblink:

Check out my thread on Billies record sales tho! It will give a better insight in her popularity rn:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

You sure about that?:awkblink:

Lovely- 738 million views, 5 million sales :awkblink:

No Time To Die- 75 million views, 1.2 million sales :awkblink:(and the only last time it was updated was March so it should be 2-3 million by bow) 
You Should See Me In A Crown- 270 million views, 6.3 million sales :awkblink:

:awkblink::awkblink::awkblink:

Check out my thread on Billies record sales tho! It will give a better insight in her popularity rn:

But the general public mainly knows bad guy. :clown:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Are you going to just casually ignore statistics :ohwut: ask a person ALL the songs they know of Billies, and their list would include of mine:tina: check out my thread I linked u to see to understand more <3

Katy’s “Swish swish” has 604 million views on YouTube. Does the GP know that song? You really thought you did something 

:hahaha: The GP knows Billie for “bad guy”. Fact

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Katy’s “Swish swish” has 604 million views on YouTube. Does the GP know that song? You really thought you did something 

:hahaha: The GP knows Billie for “bad guy”. Fact

God, why are you getting mad? Swish swish was a viral hit, that’s why it’s single sales aren’t as strong as it’s views as the single has sold 3 million sales only. Plus, if not wrong...Swish swish did sell 7 million units

Anyways for songs like you should see me in a crown, the single sales are as strong.

The GP too knows YSMIAC and Lovely. Why do you think lovely is one of her most covered songs :teigen:

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

God, why are you getting mad? Swish swish was a viral hit, that’s why it’s single sales aren’t as strong as it’s views as the single has sold 3 million sales only. Plus, if not wrong...Swish swish did sell 7 million units

Anyways for songs like you should see me in a crown, the single sales are as strong.

The GP too knows YSMIAC and Lovely. Why do you think lovely is one of her most covered songs :teigen:

How am I getting mad? You’re a gaslighter. I present you with facts and suddenly I’m “getting mad”? Please do like Roxxy and don’t talk to me any further 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

How am I getting mad? You’re a gaslighter. I present you with facts and suddenly I’m “getting mad”? Please do like Roxxy and don’t talk to me any further 

This has nothing to do with anything! Just because I don’t agree with you and I myself have presented you with the facts, you have called me “gaslighted” and yes you do seem mad. I have no problems with debates, debates are really good and interesting but why are you things so mad. All that I have presented you has being certified. I even requested you to check the thread I sent u I too made to understand what I am talking about.

My and @Roxxys case is different, I don’t need to stop talking to a person if we don’t agree on the same opinions. What’s the problem with having a arguement? I gave the reason too for why those songs were also hits!
Youa are not looking at the information I have given!
i once again, request you to check the linked thread

This has nothing to do with anything! Just because I don’t agree with you and I myself have presented you with the facts, you have called me “gaslighted” and yes you do seem mad. I have no problems with debates, debates are really good and interesting but why are you things so mad. All that I have presented you has being certified. I even requested you to check the thread I sent u I too made to understand what I am talking about.

My and @Roxxys case is different, I don’t need to stop talking to a person if we don’t agree on the same opinions. What’s the problem with having a arguement? I gave the reason too for why those songs were also hits!
Youa are not looking at the information I have given!
i once again, request you to check the linked thread

Please leave me alone. Don’t you see that no means no. I don’t argue with people. You do. I debate.

amber rose no GIF

Thanks and God bless.

11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Please leave me alone. Don’t you see that no means no. I don’t argue with people. You do. I debate.

amber rose no GIF

Thanks and God bless.

If you think telling someone “you’re mentally unwell” and insulting them is part of a debate, then our discussion I too a debate lol 

You asked me a question and I answered it. You furthered your question and answered it. Then you suddenly got mad and told I was a gaslighter :idgi:

Your a joke to debates and I am so done with yr crap. You and yr delusional statement of giving facts 24/7 can go take a joly joke up Mount Everest. Come with facts, when you stop getting mad and angry all the time.

Until then, tata :queenflopga: 

If you think telling someone “you’re mentally unwell” and insulting them is part of a debate, then our discussion I too a debate lol 

You asked me a question and I answered it. You furthered your question and answered it. Then you suddenly got mad and told I was a gaslighter :idgi:

Your a joke to debates and I am so done with yr crap. You and yr delusional statement of giving facts 24/7 can go take a joly joke up Mount Everest. Come with facts, when you stop getting mad and angry all the time.

Until then, tata :queenflopga: 

Continuing to message someone when they ask that you stop is called harassment. Once again, leave me alone please. Thanks and God bless. @Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well chronologically....

• Lovely
  • You should see me in a crown
  • When the party’s over 
  • Bad Guy
  • Everything I ever wanted
  • No time to die

Thus, 6 hits!

Most of those aren’t hits... Bad Guy number one for sure. Everything I Wanted second place. When the Party’s Over is really good but I wouldn’t consider is a hit. No Time To Die can be third because it got to #16 on the Billboard. The rest — not hits.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Are you going to just casually ignore statistics :ohwut: ask a person ALL the songs they know of Billies, and their list would include of mine:tina: check out my thread I linked u to see to understand more <3

I mean your stats are worldwide Vevo views (stans probably have watched her videos multiple times) and worldwide sales, PLUS her fan base is young and generate a lot of streaming sales. That's like saying Lana Del Rey has multiple hits based off her worldwide views and sales, but the GP will probably only know Summertime Sadness. I've only heard of two of the Billie songs you listed.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

That's like saying Lana Del Rey has multiple hits based off her worldwide views and sales, but the GP will probably only know Summertime Sadness. I've only heard of two of the Billie songs you listed.

Chiiiile, the way this took me out :hahaha:

dead GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block