Camila Cabello Romance Tour CANCELLED

8 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Most of those aren’t hits... Bad Guy number one for sure. Everything I Wanted second place. When the Party’s Over is really good but I wouldn’t consider is a hit. No Time To Die can be third because it got to #16 on the Billboard. The rest — not hits.

But what about the views and sales, each of them have sold 5 million and above!

7 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

I mean your stats are worldwide Vevo views (stans probably have watched her videos multiple times) and worldwide sales, PLUS her fan base is young and generate a lot of streaming sales. That's like saying Lana Del Rey has multiple hits based off her worldwide views and sales, but the GP will probably only know Summertime Sadness. I've only heard of two of the Billie songs you listed.

Yeah, but then sales are a main-factor of seeing a songs performance. If WTPO has sold nearly 9 million units, then why dont u not consider it a hit

12 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Continuing to message someone when they ask that you stop is called harassment. Once again, leave me alone please. Thanks and God bless. @Jordan Miller

Okay, okay baby boo mch mch .  Dont cry its okay! Go on with yr fake facts and inability to differ an opinion and fact. I am your harasser.

Enjoy tagging jordan like as if he is your personal lawyer and keep on being negative

Bye Karen! :arianabye:

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But what about the views and sales, each of them have sold 5 million and above!

Where did you find the amount of sales? Tried looking it up online, but I couldn't find it... And I don't count views for being a hit... because a lot of videos have a lot of views... I do think she's big, but I think she's a little overrated.. Grammy night was the moment I knew... It's like the AMA's when Camila Cabello was everywhere and everything and in three different performances even. 

Just now, Alxatc said:

Where did you find the amount of sales? Tried looking it up online, but I couldn't find it... And I don't count views for being a hit... because a lot of videos have a lot of views... I do think she's big, but I think she's a little overrated.. Grammy night was the moment I knew... It's like the AMA's when Camila Cabello was everywhere and everything and in three different performances even. 

I don’t honestly like calling other artist overrated. They really work hard for one song so imagine how hard it is to create one full album of 11 tracks. Famous artist have a ton of pressure for maintaining success and then to be called overrated kinda feels disrespectful. However, if yr saying overhyped, yeah it’s fine. Beyoncé is not overrated because she is a very hard-working woman, but I do feel like she is overhyped

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I don’t honestly like calling other artist overrated. They really work hard for one song so imagine how hard it is to create one full album of 11 tracks. Famous artist have a ton of pressure for maintaining success and then to be called overrated kinda feels disrespectful. However, if yr saying overhyped, yeah it’s fine. Beyoncé is not overrated because she is a very hard-working woman, but I do feel like she is overhyped

Ok I'll give that to you -- maybe overhyped is a better way of putting it. :britoverit:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh really? I am busy producing a Disco album of 10 tracks!
If you don’t mind, would u like to share?

I’d love to hear your stuff! I’m a little shy about my music, and especially with that album... it was like four years ago... and I haven’t shown many people. Long story kinda lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block