Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Lol I knew we’d be compatible! Ummm you have to find out your time of birth then look it up online!

Oh. I have no idea. Let’s look up the time Jesus was born and use that time lol.

Of course were compatible! You’re my exhale BFF! :hugs:

9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oh. I have no idea. Let’s look up the time Jesus was born and use that time lol.

Of course were compatible! You’re my exhale BFF! :hugs:

LOL only the truth from Jesus. I should have known :bwink:

And yayyyy you're my exhale BFF too!! season 4 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

43 minutes ago, Dirk said:

a lot fo earth wow

You're grounded, like money, like stability, don't waste time with bull****, you want peace love and delicious food, sometimes you're too hard with yourself and too judgy with others. You a very work oriented person, you get **** done and you're a strong person. sometimes you have to let people know you're vulnerable too, let them help you when you're sensitive, you deserve to receive love too. 

Sounds like me!! Especially the money and food and vulnerable part lol. Thank you for this!

On 7/8/2020 at 7:29 AM, BUWYGF said:

I've been reading into Zodiac for 3 years now :mhm: my friend got me into it when she read my natal chart after knowing me for 3 days and saying straight to my face "you like verbal humiliation in *** don't you?" a secret not many people know. Anyway, I basically know a ****ton about Zodiac signs now and I can read into the natal chart pretty well. Now, you Sun sign (main sign) and your ascendant can tell me only so much about you without the full natal chart, but I would love to see if I can guess :mhm: so hit me. What are your signs exhalers?

I'll start:

I'm a Virgo/Scorpio, which means I'm extremely career oriented and materialistic. That's because Virgo is an Earth signs (grounded materialists) plus my natal chart has 4 other Virgos in it. Additionally, Virgos are super kinky but hiding it well. I can also become very envious, mysterious and jealous, those are the negative traits of Scorpio which affect my personality a lot. Sometimes, your sun and your ascendant are in a huge disagreement like in my case, Earth is calculated and collected, while Water sings are extremely emotional. However, my scorpio allows me to be more empathetic than regular virgos, which is great when it comes to feeling the atmosphere and gut feeling. 

I'll be waiting for your replies :queenriri:

P.S. if you don't believe in Zodiac and think its BS, no problem. Take this thread as a form of fun :)154108486_images-2020-07-08T205936_308.jpeg.90f40c0bea5708b49502605ea56b51f5.jpeg

Analyze me, sis.

graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=

:queenflopga:

On 7/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, BUWYGF said:

I've been reading into Zodiac for 3 years now :mhm: my friend got me into it when she read my natal chart after knowing me for 3 days and saying straight to my face "you like verbal humiliation in *** don't you?" a secret not many people know. Anyway, I basically know a ****ton about Zodiac signs now and I can read into the natal chart pretty well. Now, you Sun sign (main sign) and your ascendant can tell me only so much about you without the full natal chart, but I would love to see if I can guess :mhm: so hit me. What are your signs exhalers?

I'll start:

I'm a Virgo/Scorpio, which means I'm extremely career oriented and materialistic. That's because Virgo is an Earth signs (grounded materialists) plus my natal chart has 4 other Virgos in it. Additionally, Virgos are super kinky but hiding it well. I can also become very envious, mysterious and jealous, those are the negative traits of Scorpio which affect my personality a lot. Sometimes, your sun and your ascendant are in a huge disagreement like in my case, Earth is calculated and collected, while Water sings are extremely emotional. However, my scorpio allows me to be more empathetic than regular virgos, which is great when it comes to feeling the atmosphere and gut feeling. 

I'll be waiting for your replies :queenriri:

P.S. if you don't believe in Zodiac and think its BS, no problem. Take this thread as a form of fun :)154108486_images-2020-07-08T205936_308.jpeg.90f40c0bea5708b49502605ea56b51f5.jpeg

I'll task you deeper:

Sign: Gemini

Ascendant: Gemini

Moon: Sagittarius

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Analyze me, sis.

graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=

:queenflopga:

OMG!... i dont mean to steal the spot from @BUWYGF but your chart is quite interesting. If this chart is right, you shoud be an EXTREMELY analytic and organized person  :umomg:, with a big focus for global matters I think.
If you maybe do not get your complete read, try googling "stellium in virgo 9th house", that is like the main description of your chart :yesokay:.

Archived