Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

How do you know all that information? I'm curious nowkendall jenner GIF by KUWTK

A while ago someone made my astrology chart, it was really interesting and enlightening. 

But google it and you will find a lot of sites that can do astrology charts. You only need the date of your birth, the time you were born, and the place. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

A while ago someone made my astrology chart, it was really interesting and enlightening. 

But google it and you will find a lot of sites that can do astrology charts. You only need the date of your birth, the time you were born, and the place. 

It sounds interesting! Thank you darling!

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Im a virgo and not the typical uptight stereotype :weusay:

I feel you. I'm a Gemini but my best friend is a Virgo and aside from keeping a bullet journal, she's not uptight or organized in the slightest. :haha:

Spoiler

She's not really methodical either, which is a mean thing to say. :lessons:

Spoiler

Even though I've already said it. :pieceofwhat:

34 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Does anyone believe in Numerology?

I believe in Numerology a little more than this.

But both are fun.

IYGJ15R.gif

If you don't wanna google, gimme your dob dd/mm/year:peasants:

I love the idea of Numerology but I've never looked into mine. :plzexplain: 03/06/2002

Spoiler

As an American, dd/mm/year feels so awkward, even if a good portion of the world uses it. :eheeek:

4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I love the idea of Numerology but I've never looked into mine. :plzexplain: 03/06/2002

Reveal hidden contents

As an American, dd/mm/year feels so awkward, even if a good portion of the world uses it. :eheeek:

Your Numerology is 4.

Now tell me if this is true. i want to see how accurate this things are

When your Life Path Number is 4 you become the “worker bee” of the Universe. There is nothing that goes unnoticed in your world. Your ability to manage and maintain self-discipline is what makes you a highly successful professional. It is not surprising to find 4s as planners in any field.Better still, work is not drudgery for you – it’s a joy. Seeing things completed truly makes you happy. You approach everything in a very earthy manner, but that doesn;t mean lazy or un-driven. One problem, however, is that you think everyone around you can be a 4 too, and those expectations often create tension and misunderstanding.A 4 Life Path Number means planning is your middle name. You don’t want to start anything without a plan in place, and heaven forbid you have to adjust it. There is no fear of challenges here, but that can also be a negative in that you sometimes take on more than you can truly manage.People walking this spiritual path live in their heads a lot. They may suffer from sleep issues because their minds don’t want to shut down and potentially loose a great idea.

If there is a phrase that defines 4 it would be: solid as a rock. The four wants everything tidy and secure. No need for the latest and greatest techno toy when the one from five years ago still works fine. Forget the cell phone all together!The Number 4 symbolizes hearth and home. Within this realm the 4 is very happy and very thoughtful. Here, tradition reins supreme. Everything in a 4's life serves some constructive purpose. This is not the number of fluff or frivolity.  It’s not surprising to know that the planet Uranus and the astrological sign of Taurus both come under the 4s domain. 4’s give new meaning to “bull headed”.The mantra for the number 4 is, “hard work makes good magic.” This is the ultimate work-a-holic. They see the practicality in employment. 4;s give themselves to a task with a patience of a saint. No matter the obstacles they persevere. And when it comes to discussing any issue with a 4 you will find there’s no question of their honest opinion. Directness with words and responsibility for the results of their efforts are two things for which the 4 doesnt simply strive 2; they live it. Whatever the 4 achieves in this incarnation, they want it to last for generations to come.4 represents truth and morality on a very profound level. There is nothing superficial here, nothing out of place and no breaking the rules. Unfortunately if you are a 4 that sometimes means turning down great opportunities because of your high standards. While that is certainly a laudable trait, life is not always accommodating and compromise isn;t your favorite word. On the up side, you have an amazing capacity for organization and following through on even the most tedious of tasks.People with a turtle totem are often also 4s (surprise? Nah). Slow and steady wins the race. 4s hate being rushed. Methodology matters to the 4, and when you push too far too soon they become out-right grumpy or retreat into a shell. There is no such thing as “impulsive” or “spontaneous” in a 4s life, and you simply have to accept their comfort zone. While it comes across as restrictive, bear in mind that you will never find a more loyal friend or partner than a 4. The world

7 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Your Numerology is 4.

Now tell me if this is true. i want to see how accurate this things are:badthoughts:

When your Life Path Number is 4 you become the “worker bee” of the Universe. There is nothing that goes unnoticed in your world. Your ability to manage and maintain self-discipline is what makes you a highly successful professional. It is not surprising to find 4s as planners in any field.</p><p>Better still, work is not drudgery for you – it’s a joy. Seeing things completed truly makes you happy. You approach everything in a very earthy manner, but that doesn;t mean lazy or un-driven. One problem, however, is that you think everyone around you can be a 4 too, and those expectations often create tension and misunderstanding.</p><p>A 4 Life Path Number means planning is your middle name. You don’t want to start anything without a plan in place, and heaven forbid you have to adjust it. There is no fear of challenges here, but that can also be a negative in that you sometimes take on more than you can truly manage.</p><p>People walking this spiritual path live in their heads a lot. They may suffer from sleep issues because their minds don’t want to shut down and potentially loose a great idea.

If there is a phrase that defines 4 it would be: solid as a rock. The four wants everything tidy and secure. No need for the latest and greatest techno toy when the one from five years ago still works fine. Forget the cell phone all together!</p><p>The Number 4 symbolizes hearth and home. Within this realm the 4 is very happy and very thoughtful. Here, tradition reins supreme. Everything in a 4's life serves some constructive purpose. This is not the number of fluff or frivolity.  It’s not surprising to know that the planet Uranus and the astrological sign of Taurus both come under the 4s domain. 4’s give new meaning to “bull headed”.</p><p>The mantra for the number 4 is, “hard work makes good magic.” This is the ultimate work-a-holic. They see the practicality in employment. 4;s give themselves to a task with a patience of a saint. No matter the obstacles they persevere. And when it comes to discussing any issue with a 4 you will find there’s no question of their honest opinion. Directness with words and responsibility for the results of their efforts are two things for which the 4 doesnt simply strive &#8212; they live it. Whatever the 4 achieves in this incarnation, they want it to last for generations to come.</p><p>4 represents truth and morality on a very profound level. There is nothing superficial here, nothing out of place and no breaking the rules. Unfortunately if you are a 4 that sometimes means turning down great opportunities because of your high standards. While that is certainly a laudable trait, life is not always accommodating and compromise isn;t your favorite word. On the up side, you have an amazing capacity for organization and following through on even the most tedious of tasks.</p><p>People with a turtle totem are often also 4s (surprise? Nah). Slow and steady wins the race. 4s hate being rushed. Methodology matters to the 4, and when you push too far too soon they become out-right grumpy or retreat into a shell. There is no such thing as “impulsive” or “spontaneous” in a 4s life, and you simply have to accept their comfort zone. While it comes across as restrictive, bear in mind that you will never find a more loyal friend or partner than a 4. </p><p>The world&#821

This is pretty accurate, although I do like being spontaneous so that's the only thing that doesn't apply to me. Other than that, it's a little creepy how right it is... :umomg: Thank you for this! :sendinglove:

Is @BUWYGF still doing this? 

sun is in Pisces moon is in Gemini and Ascendant is in Cancer. I feel like my moon is how i really identify tbh 

my Myers Briggs is ENTP Enneagram is 8w7 and my hogwarts House is Gryffindor if any of those help lol (for HP stans my ilvermorny house is Thunderbird 🤓)

also my Chinese zodiac is the Metal Goat (G.O.A.T.) 

Also @Marcanthony I don’t know anything on numerology but I’m a 7 (after this post Covid diet I’m gonna be a 10)

Archived