Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Pisces, Aquarius Ascendant, and  Aries Moon :makeitrain:

Hi adorable Pisces! Did you know virgos love pisces the most out of all the zodiac!? You must wonder why? Well, because there is nothing us Virgos appreciate more than those of pure heart, intentions, and kind spirit. 

Out of the three water signs, Pisces is the one that controls, redirects, and uses their emotions the best. While Scorpios and Cancers tend to struggle with the greatness of their feelings, to you this comes at ease. You understand your emotions, you speak to them and you let them tell you what is wrong - either with yourself, or the rest of us (friends, family, and partners). I must admit I always envy people in Pisces for how easy-going they are. You're a true friend, you're very positive, and you never let emotions put you down, no matter how hard they may be. 

You're an empath, just like all the water signs. But what separates you from the other two is your insane need to nurture others and help them grow. Scorpio, for example, needs to discover this potential within them, but to you, a Pisces, this comes naturally just like breathing. It does have a bad side from time to time though, you can become exhausted and drained. Being a social person pisces usually is, remember that sometimes you need some alone time to recharge you batteries and go back into the world to conquer it. Keep being happy! Your role in this world is to always shine the light on us and help us all heal :)

Your ascendant is an Air sign, and it complements you so good. This only tells me that not only are you a healer, but you're a breath of fresh air wherever you go. You're like a breeze the moment you enter a room, and you bring only positivity with you. I can tell that your friends adore you and always want to be around you. Moreover, people are drawn to you like a magnet because YOU ARE VIBING!  You radiate positivity and that is amazing. You're somewhat ambitious too, and this hides in your Moon sign. Watch out though, being so positive can often bring out energy vampires who want to feed of off your amazing energy. Learn how to recognize them and escape them, those people cannot be helped as much as your Pisces intuition wants you to.

Your moon sign is fire, which means you're ambitious and you adore challenges. This goes head on with your other two signs - meaning that instead of seeking challenges in career, you seek challenges in social norms and people. You want someone complicated who is like a puzzle that you can put together. Might I suggest a Scorpio partner? I have a feeling you would love it ;)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Hi adorable Pisces! Did you know virgos love pisces the most out of all the zodiac!? You must wonder why? Well, because there is nothing us Virgos appreciate more than those of pure heart, intentions, and kind spirit. 

Out of the three water signs, Pisces is the one that controls, redirects, and uses their emotions the best. While Scorpios and Cancers tend to struggle with the greatness of their feelings, to you this comes at ease. You understand your emotions, you speak to them and you let them tell you what is wrong - either with yourself, or the rest of us (friends, family, and partners). I must admit I always envy people in Pisces for how easy-going they are. You're a true friend, you're very positive, and you never let emotions put you down, no matter how hard they may be. 

You're an empath, just like all the water signs. But what separates you from the other two is your insane need to nurture others and help them grow. Scorpio, for example, needs to discover this potential within them, but to you, a Pisces, this comes naturally just like breathing. It does have a bad side from time to time though, you can become exhausted and drained. Being a social person pisces usually is, remember that sometimes you need some alone time to recharge you batteries and go back into the world to conquer it. Keep being happy! Your role in this world is to always shine the light on us and help us all heal :)

Your ascendant is an Air sign, and it complements you so good. This only tells me that not only are you a healer, but you're a breath of fresh air wherever you go. You're like a breeze the moment you enter a room, and you bring only positivity with you. I can tell that your friends adore you and always want to be around you. Moreover, people are drawn to you like a magnet because YOU ARE VIBING!  You radiate positivity and that is amazing. You're somewhat ambitious too, and this hides in your Moon sign. Watch out though, being so positive can often bring out energy vampires who want to feed of off your amazing energy. Learn how to recognize them and escape them, those people cannot be helped as much as your Pisces intuition wants you to.

Your moon sign is fire, which means you're ambitious and you adore challenges. This goes head on with your other two signs - meaning that instead of seeking challenges in career, you seek challenges in social norms and people. You want someone complicated who is like a puzzle that you can put together. Might I suggest a Scorpio partner? I have a feeling you would love it ;)

Wow thank you! That was a fascinating and insightful read :makeitrain:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

Capricorn ascendant Scorpio 

Oh my God, hi ambitious Capricorn! As a fellow Earth sign and one of my best friends being a Capricorn, I know so much about you, and you're a constant source of inspiration to us all. 

Out of all the Earth signs, Capricorn is known to be the most ambitious one! Virgos are ambitious for their own safety, Taurus for the hedonism, and Capricorn are ambitious for power! And this is amazing - many consider your sign possibly the strongest and firmest one in all the zodiac. I know it may sound silly but it is even obvious in your physical appearance, I took a look at your photo. Being a very dominant earth sign, Capricorns always have broad shoulders and back, tend to be tall (but not necessarily) and just look very strong overall. This is nothing but your personality being so strong it ended up shaping your physical appearance.

You're mentally very strong, there are only but a few things in this world that can bring you on your knees. You always strive to be the best in whatever you do, and you always want to be the smartest and the strongest one. Needless to say, you usually end up achieving just that. However, sometimes you fail, and being a Capricorn this is unacceptable to you, so you beat yourself over it (this is very similar to virgos). Always try to remember that none of us are destined to win all the time, and that true wisdom always comes from failures. Your ambition wouldn't get you anywhere if you didn't learn from the mistakes you made. And there's such beauty in it! 

Your ascendant is both good and bad for your Sun. The bad side is that both Capricorn and Scorpio tend to build walls between them and others. None of these signs tend to trust other people, and this can take a toll on your personal connections to people. The good side is that both of these signs should and will learn to put those walls down. Once people get to know you, there's noone more loyal in this world than you. I wish I had a friend like you! You're the type to die for those you truly love and appreciate. Capricorn is definitely very grounded and puts mind before emotions, so having scorpio beneath that is very good - it will remind you that feeling doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're a great being! It will also remind you to take time, stop all your crazy working all the time, and enjoy yourself. Have an ice cream, go somewhere alone or with your friends. Just slow down and enjoy. 

Your combination might be a little difficult, but once you conquer both of your signs and tame them, I truly believe there is nothing in this world that you can't do. I wish you luck on your path! :) I'm expecting to see great things from you.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, algebus said:

Love this topic. Scorpio sun, capricorn ascendant and pisces moon

Wow! Fascinating combination, water combined with earth, which is always a great thing to have! Scorpio sun is a very dominant sign. I copied the following part which I said to another user with Scorpio sun:

Scorpio tends to have a reputation of an "evil" sign by the zodiac veterans, but this is far from true. In the ancient times, when Zodiac was basically considered a religion in many cultures, priests were usually born in Scorpio. This is because no other sign in Zodiac has such strong attachment to emotions, our inner darkest and brightest self alike! It was believed scorpios walked the fine line between life and death and their third eye is the widest.

However, all the similarities between you and the other user who is a Scorpio Sun end right here. While they are double water and extremely intense, you are very contained. This is because of your ascendant - Capricorn, often know as the strongest sign of zodiac (both spiritually, mentally, and physically). It is very good that your ascendant is Capricorn because it helps you control your emotions very well, and God knows that Scorpios can often feel very intense, angry, and hurt. Your Capricorn will put a stop to all this, it will speak to you and tell you that you might be overreacting to something. Moreover, such a strong Earth sign will teach you how to be more firm and stable. Remember, water flows and heals, can be shaped however you want, but Earth is firm, it is strong, and rarely anything can fight against it. This is why as much as emotional you might be, you always know when to put a stop to it and calculate. You're definitely ambitious as hell (capricorn is strong even though its ascendant) and this feeling of ambition will only get stronger and stronger as you pass your thirties. And that is great! You will definitely be successful and probably achieve your goals. 

Because of your great intuition and emotion, combined with great ambition, I have a feeling you will end up being rich. Capricorn will logically tell you what to do, but your Scorpio will make you take the leap and risk. Sometimes, our gut feeling is the final key to success and happiness, and a gut feeling is something Earth signs are inferior in compared to water signs (your Scorpio). 

Your moon is amazing, Pisces, they are kind, cheerful, and always honest. Considering your Moon is your most inner self, I can tell you hide your emotions and whenever you're hurt. Remember, this is when you reach out to your friends and one of the reasons you have them. As much as your role in this world is to help us heal, don't forget you need this too. And your friends, family and partner will definitely return the amazingness you give them on the daily basis, have no doubts.

Overall, very lovely Zodiac combination. Ambition combined with great empathy and emotion, I think there are not many things that could present an obstacle for you. I know you probably struggle with your Scorpio and how intense it can be, but that is why you have your Pisces. It is there to remind you that emotions are good, and people are good! :)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

i know i'm awesome, you dont have to tell me :yesokay:
i'm not into boxes either :truthtea:
but plz tell me what are your favorite and least favorite signs, given that you are a professional in this field. There must be signs that have more pros, like for life, and others than have more cons? What's your perspective on this? :weirdmeout: 

I have no doubt that you're amazing! After all, I can feel the fire coming out of you all this way xD 

From the perspective of Zodiac, all signs are good at something and suck at something else.

However, personally, my favorite signs are Taurus, Libra and Pisces. Taurus are very easy going and I love them for it. Libras are justice warriors and that is something we always need. They make sure that everything is equal and even - this would would collapse without them. And pisces are literally the kindest people in this world, no other sign has such a pure soul. 

My least fave are Aquarius and Cancer, not because there is anything remotely wrong with them, but because for my dominantly earth natal chart, they can be exhausting. Cancers demand too much from me, more emotions, more dedication, more time, more attention, more more more. That's not because they are insane, but because I, as a five time Virgo, can't give them this. I need my own space, my own attention, and I contain my emotions. So I rarely do well with cancers :( Aquarius because they tend to be too much for me. As a Virgo im extremely calculated and organized, Aquarius usually dislike this and are quite the opposite. They are expressionists, and they often feel the need to turn me into one. This just ends up exhausting me and back off lol. 

58 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg such an interesting combination! Fire mixed with water. Extremely creative and extremely expressive too! Sagittarius is a mutable fire sign, which means you contain your emotions and ambitions the best of the three fire signs. You are obviously extremely optimistic because of your ascendant too. I'm gonna guess you adore traveling and you love adventure of all types. Getting lost in the forest, discovering paths that you believe no other person has walked before. Obviously, like any Sagg, your freedom cannot be compromised for even a second. You need to be independent and free at all costs otherwise you get sad :( 

Your ascendant is humanitarian, and you definitely have a constant feeling that the needs of our communities need to be put before our own personal benefit. Aquarius usually has AMAZING intuition and gut feeling, so I'm going to assume you always have a little voice inside you telling you something is wrong.

This can only be hightened by your scorpio moon. Scorpio has a reputation of a very empathetic sign ruled by strong emotions, moreover, it is a mysterious sign that rarely let's people see its core. Considering that you have one of the most mysterious signs in zodiac as your moon (and moon represents your inner self only YOU know), I believe you definitely have layers that not everyone can see. I would advise letting people in a little bit more, it will definitely destroy the feeling of loneliness this combination tends to bring :) 

All combined, you have an amazing chart as far as I can see. You are a kindred spirit with amazing intuition and a great empath - we all definitely have a lot to learn from you! 

:omggg:

Thank you sooo much. Oh my god. :o

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Interesting :mhmsureny:...

Well, i am a cancer and my ascendant-pisces

Hello there! Double water, and a very good one too! My ex was a cancer ;) 

There is one thing I will always respect with Cancers - you guys CARE. You care about everyone and everything, and you are genuine about it. In the ancient times, Cancers were usually doctors and healers, this is for obvious reasons - no other sign in zodiac (not even your fellow water signs) care so much about other people the way you do. Similar to virgos, cancers are caretakers, only in a different way. Virgo is like a father, it will teach you how to work hard, difficult life lessons, and it will give you tough love. Cancer, on the other hand, is a literal personification of a mother. You are gentle, your love is soft and warm like a blanket, and all you really want is to help everyone who needs you. And that is amazing.

However, cancers often feel the need to back away and run inside their cluster. This can be exhausting for you because even when you do run into your cluster, you still help others, what does this mean? Well, it means that while you're helping others, you're not showing them that sometimes you need help too, and since they don't know, they won't give you the help and attention you often need. There is nothing a cancer appreciates more than an honest friend who will HEAR THEM OUT. This is why the best sign for you to be friends or partner with is Pisces, can nobody understand you better than they do. 

Your ascendant is a good one for you. Although I do admit having an earth ascendant with a water ascendant would be a bit better, Pisces is definitely a better option for you than Scorpio (for example). Pisces cares just as much as Cancer, but unlike you, it doesn't hide in the cluster that easily, and it doesn't lose faith in people that easily either. Moreover, Pisces know much better when someone can't be helped, something Cancer seriously lacks. Cancers tend to try and fix people at all cost, even if it costs them something personal. Pisces won't do this, they will know exactly when someone is a manipulatior, a vampire or self destructive. Make sure you communicate to your moon, you need it very much!

I must admit I like your combination, although both sings are water, they balance one another very well. I envy your friends :) It is amazing how much you take care of them, and they better return the favor! 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m an Aquarius, that’s all I know. My bday has a Feb 14th.  :lizzie:

Oh hello Aquarius! You have a very strong, fixed and a special sign! 

As an Air sign, Aquarius is concerned with the exchange of information and ideas, logic and fact. For those with the Sun in Aquarius communication is, both informally through maintaining social connections, or more formally through practical routes.

Aquarius has much to do with the social side of life, and Aquarians do well to observe the cultural norms upon which protocol and etiquette are built. Sun in Aquarius may have excellent networking abilities and a broad range of friends. Maintaining equality in relationships is important for those born under this sign.

As a Fixed sign, Aquarius is concerned with durability. They need to establish firm conceptual underpinnings with which to approach life. They can tenaciously hold onto ideas of what they perceive as right or wrong, and unless they can be shown a logical alternative to an intended course of action, will be unlikely to change. This is because you're not a mutable sign, you're very fixed on your firm beliefs. It is both good and bad  

In a way, Aquarius, even though being an Air sign, is somehow very similar to Earth signs - much more than it is to its Air counterparts. Born with the Sun in Aquarius, you are gifted with the logical ability to see things as they really are, and work toward solutions that bring benefit to all. You can rise above emotional entanglements to view life from a detached and impersonal perspective. This gives you access to information that helps bring about progress and change. Your journey involves learning to recognize and value your unique contribution. As you become increasingly adept at this, you bring innovation – even brilliance  – to anything you become involved with.

Archived