Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2020 at 6:29 AM, BUWYGF said:

I've been reading into Zodiac for 3 years now :mhm: my friend got me into it when she read my natal chart after knowing me for 3 days and saying straight to my face "you like verbal humiliation in *** don't you?" a secret not many people know. Anyway, I basically know a ****ton about Zodiac signs now and I can read into the natal chart pretty well. Now, you Sun sign (main sign) and your ascendant can tell me only so much about you without the full natal chart, but I would love to see if I can guess :mhm: so hit me. What are your signs exhalers?

I'll start:

I'm a Virgo/Scorpio, which means I'm extremely career oriented and materialistic. That's because Virgo is an Earth signs (grounded materialists) plus my natal chart has 4 other Virgos in it. Additionally, Virgos are super kinky but hiding it well. I can also become very envious, mysterious and jealous, those are the negative traits of Scorpio which affect my personality a lot. Sometimes, your sun and your ascendant are in a huge disagreement like in my case, Earth is calculated and collected, while Water sings are extremely emotional. However, my scorpio allows me to be more empathetic than regular virgos, which is great when it comes to feeling the atmosphere and gut feeling. 

I'll be waiting for your replies :queenriri:

P.S. if you don't believe in Zodiac and think its BS, no problem. Take this thread as a form of fun :)154108486_images-2020-07-08T205936_308.jpeg.90f40c0bea5708b49502605ea56b51f5.jpeg

I’m a Virgo sun, Taurus moon, and Sagittarius rising :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, PokemonSpears said:

ok, so this is the one I remember:

• Sun sign: Gemini
  • Moon sign: Pisces
  • Ascendant: Leo

Spoiler

astral.png

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: What an interesting chart: the planets are spread all over and you barely have two planets in the same sign (were it not for Moon & Saturn in Pisces, Uranus & Neptune in Cap don't impress me much 'cause they're slow moving so when they meet, they do stay together for a while (as a matter of fact, I also have them in the same sign :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) and the Asc is technically a point in the sky, it's not a planet). On top of that, Saturn (retrograde) at 0'19!!! in Pisces loosely opposite Mars in Leo, which is an out of sign aspect but it's on the 1st/7th axis (two of the 4 key houses in a chart) and it also engages the 4th! house (another key house; in your chart it's ruled by Mars) since Pluto (retrograde) squares both Saturn & Mars. Mars square Pluto is your tightest aspect, so that's one of the first aspects I'd look into. To sum it all up, I'm guessing, inner tension and power struggles? Mars is also ***tile the Sun so ambition and determination? Fear of ridicule, big ego? Then you've got Jupiter in Libra oppose Moon in Pisces (and that's another out of sign aspect, wtf :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:). The Moon is in the 8th and it also squares your Gemini Sun (which I'm sure af it's a pain in the asz, since there might be a disconnection between the ego and the emotional, primal needs) so I'd say mood swings? Overall, a spiritual and thoughtful character but maybe at times pleasure-seeking and, hmm, elusive?

Things to keep in mind (if you ever feel like diving into this mess :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: which I'm sure you don't but watch me work :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:):

1. Your chart ruler is the Sun (it sits in Gemini in the 11th house) and your chart co-ruler is Mercury (in Cancer also in 11th, although it's extremely close to the 12th' cusp and many astrologers would count it as being in the 12th)

2. You've got a diurnal chart (that means the Sun is above the horizon) so Jupiter's your greater benefic (it also sits in Libra, below the horizon, and that's to be desired in a diurnal chart) while Mars is your more challenging malefic and the triplicity rulers are Saturn & Mercury (assisted by Jupiter)

3.  Your final depositor is Venus (that means every planet in your chart can be tracked down to Venus) and it rules the 10th house (the forth key house) aaaand it's loosely conjunct the Medium Coeli. It'd be more powerful if it were in the 10th, but it's in a position of power nonetheless. I'd give it the proper research it deserves. (Btw Venus in Taurus is legit delicious, the best Venus to have imo :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:)

That being said, I'm by no means an expert and I'm waiting for the op to come correct my assumptions. I'm not trying to substitute op either, so take this as an snack while you're waiting for your reading. Anyway, my point is: I see you're from Mexico. I need to know. Is / was INNA (ever) a thing there? Or is it a myth cultivated by her fans from home? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink::gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink::gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

1 hour ago, corpsetranger said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: What an interesting chart: the planets are spread all over and you barely have two planets in the same sign (were it not for Moon & Saturn in Pisces, Uranus & Neptune in Cap don't impress me much 'cause they're slow moving so when they meet, they do stay together for a while (as a matter of fact, I also have them in the same sign :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) and the Asc is technically a point in the sky, it's not a planet). On top of that, Saturn (retrograde) at 0'19!!! in Pisces loosely opposite Mars in Leo, which is an out of sign aspect but it's on the 1st/7th axis (two of the 4 key houses in a chart) and it also engages the 4th! house (another key house; in your chart it's ruled by Mars) since Pluto (retrograde) squares both Saturn & Mars. Mars square Pluto is your tightest aspect, so that's one of the first aspects I'd look into. To sum it all up, I'm guessing, inner tension and power struggles? Mars is also ***tile the Sun so ambition and determination? Fear of ridicule, big ego? Then you've got Jupiter in Libra oppose Moon in Pisces (and that's another out of sign aspect, wtf :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:). The Moon is in the 8th and it also squares your Gemini Sun (which I'm sure af it's a pain in the asz, since there might be a disconnection between the ego and the emotional, primal needs) so I'd say mood swings? Overall, a spiritual and thoughtful character but maybe at times pleasure-seeking and, hmm, elusive?

Things to keep in mind (if you ever feel like diving into this mess :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: which I'm sure you don't but watch me work :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:):

1. Your chart ruler is the Sun (it sits in Gemini in the 11th house) and your chart co-ruler is Mercury (in Cancer also in 11th, although it's extremely close to the 12th' cusp and many astrologers would count it as being in the 12th)

2. You've got a diurnal chart (that means the Sun is above the horizon) so Jupiter's your greater benefic (it also sits in Libra, below the horizon, and that's to be desired in a diurnal chart) while Mars is your more challenging malefic and the triplicity rulers are Saturn & Mercury (assisted by Jupiter)

3.  Your final depositor is Venus (that means every planet in your chart can be tracked down to Venus) and it rules the 10th house (the forth key house) aaaand it's loosely conjunct the Medium Coeli. It'd be more powerful if it were in the 10th, but it's in a position of power nonetheless. I'd give it the proper research it deserves. (Btw Venus in Taurus is legit delicious, the best Venus to have imo :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:)

That being said, I'm by no means an expert and I'm waiting for the op to come correct my assumptions. I'm not trying to substitute op either, so take this as an snack while you're waiting for your reading. Anyway, my point is: I see you're from Mexico. I need to know. Is / was INNA (ever) a thing there? Or is it a myth cultivated by her fans from home? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink::gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink::gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Inna WAS somewhat popular like around last decade or so :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I think she's the one that cried when she met Mexican actress Leticia Calderón (very famous for her telenovela Esmeralda). I THINK it was her, but I'm not sure. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Thing is, EDM (and basically any other genre) has become less and less popular as urban music took over :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: So I've haven't heard a lot from her in recent years, but I'm sure she still has some fans.

It's very interesting all you said about my chart, I'd like to hear more :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived