Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Guys, if you want to know your rising/ascendant you have to do your chart at

You have to know the exactly time you were born. and this information you find in the long form birth certificate you receive when you're born, ask your mom if u don't have it.

If i did it right them. Im Capricorn. Sun Capricorn and Ascendant on Aquarius :ohwut:

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Oh my God, hi ambitious Capricorn! As a fellow Earth sign and one of my best friends being a Capricorn, I know so much about you, and you're a constant source of inspiration to us all. 

Out of all the Earth signs, Capricorn is known to be the most ambitious one! Virgos are ambitious for their own safety, Taurus for the hedonism, and Capricorn are ambitious for power! And this is amazing - many consider your sign possibly the strongest and firmest one in all the zodiac. I know it may sound silly but it is even obvious in your physical appearance, I took a look at your photo. Being a very dominant earth sign, Capricorns always have broad shoulders and back, tend to be tall (but not necessarily) and just look very strong overall. This is nothing but your personality being so strong it ended up shaping your physical appearance.

You're mentally very strong, there are only but a few things in this world that can bring you on your knees. You always strive to be the best in whatever you do, and you always want to be the smartest and the strongest one. Needless to say, you usually end up achieving just that. However, sometimes you fail, and being a Capricorn this is unacceptable to you, so you beat yourself over it (this is very similar to virgos). Always try to remember that none of us are destined to win all the time, and that true wisdom always comes from failures. Your ambition wouldn't get you anywhere if you didn't learn from the mistakes you made. And there's such beauty in it! 

Your ascendant is both good and bad for your Sun. The bad side is that both Capricorn and Scorpio tend to build walls between them and others. None of these signs tend to trust other people, and this can take a toll on your personal connections to people. The good side is that both of these signs should and will learn to put those walls down. Once people get to know you, there's noone more loyal in this world than you. I wish I had a friend like you! You're the type to die for those you truly love and appreciate. Capricorn is definitely very grounded and puts mind before emotions, so having scorpio beneath that is very good - it will remind you that feeling doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're a great being! It will also remind you to take time, stop all your crazy working all the time, and enjoy yourself. Have an ice cream, go somewhere alone or with your friends. Just slow down and enjoy. 

Your combination might be a little difficult, but once you conquer both of your signs and tame them, I truly believe there is nothing in this world that you can't do. I wish you luck on your path! :) I'm expecting to see great things from you.

Thank sooo much for taking time to do this for us all. You're truly a thoughtful and wonderful person. Still struggling to let that Capricorn shine, but it will happen soon, I feel it. Thank you again :) 

Archived