• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Le Hawaii hanno un bell'aspetto ed è ovviamente un posto a loro familiare e confortevole, motivo per cui ci va molto. Conosco persone che tendono ad andare nello stesso posto per le loro vacanze.

Of course, I also often go to the same place. But what I mean is that I don't think she has the power to choose to go except there

3 hours ago, BritneyItaly said:

Of course, I also often go to the same place. But what I mean is that I don't think she has the power to choose to go except there

Ohh my bad :gloria: ddd why did you quote my post in another language? 

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's close to Cali if ur gonna want to go somewhere tropical. It's like the east coast ppl going to the Bahamas. Why go so far out when there's one much closer? 

Also, I never been but the pics of it alone looks gorgeous. I'd go all the time too if I was in a place like that. 

Is that a thing for east coast people? I live in massachusetts and technically the closest tropical island is bermuda which is a short flight away but I feel like there are so many more islands accessible from the east coast so Idek 

59 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Is that a thing for east coast people? I live in massachusetts and technically the closest tropical island is bermuda which is a short flight away but I feel like there are so many more islands accessible from the east coast so Idek 

Aruba, Antigua, Bahamas, all those places are considered the east coast version of Hawaii for us lol. I live in NY and if I had to choose between the 2, I'd stick to east coast Caribbean islands only cuz I don't wanna be on a plane for 12hrs when I can be on a plane for like 4 and go to the same place. 

13 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Do we know if she was a house there or she rents one or stays in a hotel? 

I think she rents out a home. Def not a hotel. The last time she went she was dancing in the balcony area and showed it on IG. Looked like maybe a really, really upscale posh airbnb 

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Aruba, Antigua, Bahamas, all those places are considered the east coast version of Hawaii for us lol. I live in NY and if I had to choose between the 2, I'd stick to east coast Caribbean islands only cuz I don't wanna be on a plane for 12hrs when I can be on a plane for like 4 and go to the same place. 

Oh u live in ny? Cool, my sister was home with us for the past 3 months but went back to manhattan yesterday 

also yes I guess those are our “Hawaii’s” I’ve only been to the east coast islands but I had a trip planned to Hawaii for this Summer but We canceled  

Archived