Kanye West and Britney Spears both had very public mental health issues. Only one is running for president

3 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

lol Please don't vote for Kanye. I think the difference here though is that Kanye has talked to the public about his mental illness were as Britney we don't really know exactly what she is dealing with because she can't even speak on it. So people are fine with just calling her "crazy" it annoys me. 

Oh God I would never.  I work for Gap part time and hate the fact that they just signed a deal with him.  My boss even said the other day that they only reason he is running is to steal votes from the democrats so Trump wins.  I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.  Then again, they said it’s too late for him to run.  Well, for office at least.  It’s never too late for him to run away.  :haha:

forrest gump running GIF

3 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Oh God I would never.  I work for Gap part time and hate the fact that they just signed a deal with him.  My boss even said the other day that they only reason he is running is to steal votes from the democrats so Trump wins.  I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.  Then again, they said it’s too late for him to run.  Well, for office at least.  It’s never too late for him to run away.  :haha:

forrest gump running GIF

Yea I heard that too and it makes sense if  some people write in Kanye that don’t want to vote for Biden it can give enough votes to trump For the win because it’s basically throwing away your vote. It’s another form of voter suppression 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Yea I heard that too and it makes sense if  some people write in Kanye that don’t want to vote for Biden it can give enough votes to trump For the win because it’s basically throwing away your vote. It’s another form of voter suppression 

Yup.  I wouldn’t be a bit surprised with this.  Especially since Kanye showed so much support for Trump in the past.  Hopefully people aren’t that naive to fall for it though.  Honestly, I think if Biden has any chance to boost his votes he needs to have either a female or someone from the black or Latino community as a running mate.  Either way it’s going to be a mess.  Ugh, I hate politics.  😅

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Yeah they both have/had mental illness but the difference is that Kanye STILL acts like it and is a complete narcissist.

I will never understand why he calls himself a God.

And also at least Britney calmed down while Kanye is still running his big mouth.

I really hope he doesnt win cause we already have a sh!!!ty president, we dont need another :tina:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Exactly.  Didn’t he do this same thing last election too?

Yes, exactly. When Trump was elected he said then that he’d be running for office. Yet, he’s not made any of the necessary applications or anything - has apparently missed key deadlines already! 

I just can’t be asked with the likes of Kanye and the Kardashians! 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

Yes, exactly. When Trump was elected he said then that he’d be running for office. Yet, he’s not made any of the necessary applications or anything - has apparently missed key deadlines already! 

I just can’t be asked with the likes of Kanye and the Kardashians! 

I thought so.  I’m glad he missed the deadlines.  It’s already a circus.  We don’t need anymore clowns added to the mix.  Our political system is a mess.  It’s like a bunch of little kids who need to be put on timeout.  Hahaha.

Yes, I cant deal with that whole clan.  

• Haha 1