Kanye West and Britney Spears both had very public mental health issues. Only one is running for president

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love you for choosing this :bigkiss: and not the Bruno Mars one. :ehidk:

I don’t even think I know the Bruno Mars one.  It did come up though.  Is it a cover?  
Fun fact: this was my parents’ wedding song so it always makes me think of them, despite them being divorced.  Billy Joel’s daughter did a cover of it and it’s pretty good too.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I don’t even think I know the Bruno Mars one.  It did come up though.  Is it a cover? 

No it's Bruno's own song. I never liked it though even if it was a huge hit. It's just so... cheesy. :ehum: I really love Billy Joel's JTWYA. It's really beautiful. But why am I surprised. You have taste afterall. :chrissy:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

No it's Bruno's own song. I never liked it though even if it was a huge hit. It's just so... cheesy. :ehum: I really love Billy Joel's JTWYA. It's really beautiful. But why am I surprised. You have taste afterall. :chrissy:

I love me some Billy Joel!  We did a medley of his songs with my Show Choir in high school.  It was my second favorite  after the medley we did of A Chorus Line.a chorus line broadway GIF by New York City Center

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I love me some Billy Joel!  We did a medley of his songs with my Show Choir in high school.  It was my second favorite  after the medley we did of A Chorus Line.

Aren't you happy we grew up with those songs in high school and not today's trash? :chrissy:

I've done a lot of Britney numbers for school things. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aren't you happy we grew up with those songs in high school and not today's trash? :chrissy:

I've done a lot of Britney numbers for school things. :barbie:

Are you kidding me?!  Totally!  I’m glad I had my dad who loved the oldies and my mom who loved all the new music.  It was the best of both worlds (cue Hannah Montana theme song)!
hannah montana GIF

I may or may not have done a Britney number for one or two school things too.

• Love 2

lol Please don't vote for Kanye. I think the difference here though is that Kanye has talked to the public about his mental illness were as Britney we don't really know exactly what she is dealing with because she can't even speak on it. So people are fine with just calling her "crazy" it annoys me. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Season 4 Monica GIF by Friends

Reveal hidden contents

Season 4 Monica GIF by Friends

We danced Crazy, Oops, Stronger, Slave, Overprotected, What It's Like To Be Me, Outrageous - and that doesn't include the small routines for cheer dances. :lizzie:

Those are just the solo dance numbers I got to be a part of. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We danced Crazy, Oops, Stronger, Slave, Overprotected, What It's Like To Be Me, Outrageous - and that doesn't include the small routines for cheer dances. :lizzie:

Those are just the solo dance numbers I got to be a part of. :makeitrain:

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
I love this.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

lol Please don't vote for Kanye. I think the difference here though is that Kanye has talked to the public about his mental illness were as Britney we don't really know exactly what she is dealing with because she can't even speak on it. So people are fine with just calling her "crazy" it annoys me. 

And the other difference is that the Kardashian family including Kim were more supportive of Kanye and were kinder to him.

• Like 1