Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

11 minutes ago, Korb said:

OMG you don't need facts because someone else is already speaking for you? Gotcha. :makeup:
Leftie?:makeup:
and your friends post full of memes and twitter screenshots is full of facts? LMAO:surejan:

Some of the screenshots I posted were for the humor, some contained facts. 

If you cant diffrenciate between the two then thats on you :chrissy:

If you were too lazy to read through the post with an open mind, thats on you too :fruit:

• Like 1
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Oh darn it, youre right :gloriascary:

"User OnlyCommunistTalkingPoints claims Trump is a racist, definitively proving that he is racist" my bad :imok:

Do you honestly believe he told people to do that or are you just hoping some of BreatheHeavy's readers are dumb enough to believe it...? :mariahstare: 

Here’s the video of your leader telling the country he wants to try injecting disinfectant spray to treat the coronavirus because “it knocks it out in a minute.”

I come with facts and you’re coming with screenshots of opinions on Twitter.

:weusay: I’ll pray for you. I’m sure you’re also refusing to wear a mask too, right?

3 minutes ago, Korb said:

I could barely read that garbage. It was like a 15 year old tik toker decided to write an essay in the only way he knows how-through memes and twitter screenshots. Clearly the FACTS jumped out:ririshade2:
Imagine asking people to provide "facts" and then plainly flat out say they themselves don't need facts LMAO.
Imagine calling people idiotic and then accusing others of being condescending.

There's some confused souls in here and we need to have compassion:haha:

The fact that they believe this man and seriously defend his actions is hilarious, but also scary. They proved my point that anyone still supporting trump is a racist. And you and I are considered “condescending” because we present facts to these people. I cannot handle the foolishness. :haha:

gilbert gottfried trick GIF

5 minutes ago, Korb said:

I could barely read that garbage. It was like a 15 year old tik toker decided to write an essay in the only way he knows how-through memes and twitter screenshots. Clearly the FACTS jumped out:ririshade2:
Imagine asking people to provide "facts" and then plainly flat out say they themselves don't need facts LMAO.
Imagine calling people idiotic and then accusing others of being condescending.

There's some confused souls in here and we need to have compassion:haha:

The fact that they believe this man and seriously defend his actions is hilarious, but also scary. They proved my point that anyone still supporting trump is a racist. And you and I are considered “condescending” because we present facts to these people. I cannot handle the foolishness. :haha:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

Some of the screenshots I posted were for the humor, some contained facts. 

If you cant diffrenciate between the two then thats on you :chrissy:

Differentiate is the word,fyi so before you shade my intelligence check your spelling. Spell check is free ,sis:gimmemoar:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

HONEY,this thread is WILD:haha:
I honestly didn't know we had Trumpicans in here. The day I'm called a "leftie" as an insult on breatheheavy is a day I thought i'd never see.:gimmemoar:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Here’s the video of your leader telling the country he wants to try injecting disinfectant spray to treat the coronavirus because “it knocks it out in a minute.”

I come with facts and you’re coming with screenshots of opinions on Twitter.

:weusay: I’ll pray for you. I’m sure you’re also refusing to wear a mask too, right?

Dear Lord, not only is your reading comprehension through the roof, so is your listening comprehension!

If only I could interpret the things I hear like you, instead of what people would say:

"Corona is here to stay"

Id hear:

"Corona is a beer that came from here and it is going to cause all the birds to stay in the south all year long" mmkay sounds good :goat:

• Love 2
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Dear Lord, not only is your reading comprehension through the roof, so is your listening comprehension!

If only I could interpret the things I hear like you, instead of what people would say:

"Corona is here to stay"

Id hear:

"Corona is a beer that came from here and it is going to cause all the birds to stay in the south all year long" mmkay sounds good :goat:

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Korb said:

Differentiate is the word,fyi so before you shade my intelligence check your spelling. Spell check is free ,sis:gimmemoar:

"American shades non-American whose first language is not English on his English spelling", wow, score! :tysm:

Alternate headline: "user cant think of anything to respond to other user's comment so points out spelling error", score! :gloriascary:

• Love 2

Omg you just definitively proved Trump is a racist, you are out of this world :bow: Keep up the excellent work :bow:

You know,if you have nothing to say,it's okay to not say anything at all. Like,it's ok. I promise. You have a good day now,sis.:fran:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Alternate headline: "user cant think of anything to respond to other user's comment so points out spelling error", score! :gloriascary:

Nice edit after the fact. You shaded my intelligence and had the nerve to misspell a word that can be easily spell checked before you post. Like it's literally a click away. That's WHY I said that. Otherwise I wouldn't bother coming for people's spelling but you played yourself,so congrats.:gimmemoar:

and then you tried to use the excuse that you're not American but what you didn't know is that you're speaking to a Cuban whose first language is not English either,boo. But keep making those edits,sweaty. You really thought you did something.:haha:

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Korb said:

Nice edit after the fact. You shaded my intelligence and had the nerve to misspell a word that can be easily spell checked before you post. Like it's literally a click away. That's WHY I said that. Otherwise I wouldn't bother coming for people's spelling but you played yourself,so congrats.:gimmemoar:

and then you tried to use the excuse that you're not American but what you didn't know is that you're speaking to a Cuban whose first language is not English either,boo. But keep making those edits,sweaty. You really thought you did something.:haha:

I simply thought of the alternate headline later on, but keep looking for cryptic meanings behind everything, thats how youll eventually come to the conclusion that Trump is Angela Merkel's long-lost step-son from Pluto and hes been keeping this from everyone to excuse why hes planetist;)

Sure, Im going to spell check every single word before I use it on an online forum, regardless of how irrelevant it is! Great! 👍🏼 Youre welcome to continue a conversation about spelling differentiate vs diffrenciate as oppose to refuting the points at hand (you obviously have nothing to refute them with). Ill just be checking out now bc arguing with you coming multiple times for my spelling of one word is not a good use of time :queenflopga:

• Love 2

I simply thought of the alternate headline later on, but keep looking for cryptic meanings behind everything, thats how youll eventually come to the conclusion that Trump is Angela Merkel's long-lost step-son from Pluto and hes been keeping this from everyone to excuse why hes planetist;)

Sure, Im going to spell check every single word before I use it on an online forum, regardless of how irrelevant it is! Great! 👍🏼 Youre welcome to continue a conversation about spelling differentiate vs diffrenciate as oppose to refuting the points at hand (you obviously have nothing to refute them with). Ill just be checking out now bc arguing with you coming multiple times for my spelling of one word is not a good use of time :queenflopga:

LOL your alternate edit came after I checked you. You thought you were being corrected on your spelling by an American but oop,turns out I'm not. You looked stupid and that's why you edited your post lol.

"Sure, Im going to spell check every single word before I use it on an online forum, regardless of how irrelevant it is!" Sis,it's not irrelevant if you're insinuating I'm dumb but ok,I guess. It's always good to know you walked away learning a valuable lesson from me:haha:
You have a blessed day,sweetheart.:katybelt:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I find it appalling that these Trumpsters are hiding behind religion, saying things like "children of God" and "in the eyes of God". :ehidk:

It’s the way to control some crowds. :yaknow: It’s also the same with the president and his followers in where I live, Turkey. It starts to become much more tiring after almost a decade tho  :ririshade2:  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block