Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

12 hours ago, Busybee said:

I listened to 21 sec of the first video and I couldn't finish. :ehidk: I tried i really did. 

Kudos to jb for for stepping up. I think its great we can have different views and opinions it would be boring if we didn't. BUT....there has to be boundaries. I truly believe if you support trump you are indirectly rasict. You may not see it but you are supporting rasict ideals and promoting a man who isn't ashamed to show us how proud he is of his white power. He literally shared a video with it. Like some one else said all these things aren't a coincidence. He has shown us who he is and we should believe him. Most of us do so if you support that you support what he stands for. 

Agree! i am fine with a person being a trump supporter (even tho they are being technically racist like u said) but if you proceed to act ignorant, it aint cute no more :chershade:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block