Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

• Leader

EcFMmUYX0AAdXAJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Justin Bieber said it hurt when his longtime friend Christian Beadles' publicly declared that he's a Trump supporter. Bieber previously dated his Christian's sister, Caitlin. 

Beadles wrote a caption saying he's not going to live in shame for being a Trumpster, and says he doesn't see color because we are all children of God. It appears to dismiss the #BlackLivesMatter movement while showing love for a man that could care less about helping his country or people.

Bieber wasn't having it. He wrote "This one hurts man this ain't it" then unfollowed him.

I know Bieber gets a lot of flack for everything he does, but it's nice to see him on the right side of history (I know he's Canadian, and what about it?). Thoughts?

EcFMmUZXkAAXgW4?format=jpg&name=large

EcFMmUYWAAAdFUU?format=jpg&name=large

EcFMmUZWoAAy6LP?format=jpg&name=large

bieber-beadles.jpg.6949a45935421957d2a98cd108dc5461.jpg

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

See, it’s fine if your a trump supporter. He’s a very questionable person but if you feel you should support him, feel free to do so. However, if you r trying to act narrow-minded and atrociously stupid (Like Kaitlin Bennett:explainlol:) then there’s gonna be a problem with chu :tiffdrink:

Who is kaitlin Bennett?

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Who is kaitlin Bennett?

Kaitlin Bennet (@KaitMarieox on Twitter) is a conservative and Trump supporter. She's known as "gun girl" and is often made fun of because she once soiled herself during a party and I think also admitted to soiling her pants sometimes. She doesn't believe that institutional racism is real, believes that racism against white people is a thing, is against Black Lives Matter and Antifa, among many other things. This is her Twitter profile picture:

fRpxX8aZ_400x400.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Kaitlin Bennet (@KaitMarieox on Twitter) is a conservative and Trump supporter. She's known as "gun girl" and is often made fun of because she once soiled herself during a party and I think also admitted to soiling her pants sometimes. She doesn't believe that institutional racism is real, believes that racism against white people is a thing, is against Black Lives Matter and Antifa, among many other things. This is her Twitter profile picture:

fRpxX8aZ_400x400.jpg

Well the fact that she 💩’s herself on a regular basis as an adult shows that she isnt in the right frame of mind. I’m sure she’s also against wearing masks to protect from the coronavirus too, right? It’s a hoax by the dems, right? 🙄 Hopefully she doesn’t 💩 her pants when she hears the fireworks tonight 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

fRpxX8aZ_400x400.jpg

She is literally racist too!

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg gurl :umomg:

You don’t- know her? :shocked:

Well...imma put some her videos in hidden contents for you to see

WARNING:

The following footage is going to be extremely stupid, delusional and triggering...

Hide contents

You are going to feel extremely offended @OnlyFacts :jl:

Eww. She’s gross. People like that can’t be helped. People are a product of their environment and clearly she grew up around a bunch of racists who have normalized that behavior.

• Love 1

Situations like this are so hard for me to process... Recently I lost a good friend too (one of my best friends for sure) because of our religious views, basically. At first I thought we could get along just fine, with each one staying on their lane, but later on the relationship I found out that that's not possible, that denying something as fundamental as your beliefs is denying yourself, and if the other person cannot understand your views, then they are not getting you, so the relationship eventually becomes superficial, and even harmful.

What I do think is problematic is not being able to TALK about it. With my friend, I wasn't able to explain her my view, she would interrupt me and question me at every stage, and there's no way you can understand where someone is coming from if you don't accept for a second what they have to say just so you can go to the next level and see the whole picture. Oh well..... I guess there's plenty of fish in the sea. But damn it hurts to let them go.....

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Liberals are all about freedom of speech, open mindness, and freedom of choice ....as long as you agree with their views. 

So true.  Its actual sad what he did putting politics over friendships
Not that Im a Trump Supporter or anything. 
I dont live in the US 

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Liberals are all about freedom of speech, open mindness, and freedom of choice ....as long as you agree with their views. 

This isn't just a liberal thing. Give me a break. As if the right is so enlightened and poised when discussing politics. Also,so the **** what? There are legitimate reasons for ending friendships over political opinions. It is not this "trivial" decision that many paint it out to be. If I'm gay and my friend aligns himself with a politician who thinks gays should be jailed and killed,I'm not going to be like "Like,omg,I totally respect your opinion".:clown:

No,I'm going to peace the **** out because I literally don't even feel safe anymore. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Korb said:

This isn't just a liberal thing. Give me a break. As if the right is so enlightened and poised when discussing politics. Also,so the **** what? There are legitimate reasons for ending friendships over political opinions. It is not this "trivial" decision that many paint it out to be. If I'm gay and my friend aligns himself with a politician who thinks gays should be jailed and killed,I'm not going to be like "Like,omg,I totally respect your opinion".:clown:

No,I'm going to peace the **** out because I literally don't even feel safe anymore. 

Your comment along with most of the other ones on here are blatantly idiotic. Breathe Heavy has become simply unbearable to read because of Jordan's biased view of Trump. 

I could just vomit to see what's become of this platform and some of the people on it. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block