Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

7 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

@Korb and @OnlyFacts this, on the other hand, was an excellent use of time and I hope other Exhalers will enjoy it as well:

Pics-Art-07-05-03-51-09.jpg

Pics-Art-07-05-04-06-33.jpg

Uh, I never used the words “red-neck monsters”. I don’t insult people in that manner. I guess since you couldn’t articulate your opinion with words, you transitioned to performance art? News flash, you’re still not providing me with any facts. 
obama records GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh, I never used the words “red-neck monsters”. I don’t insult people in that manner. I guess since you couldn’t articulate your opinion with words, you transitioned to performance art? News flash, you’re still not proving me with any facts. 

He really went out and made old-people-facebook level memes about us.:haha:

Our power tbh:katybelt:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

This comment may cause some issues, but at this juncture, if you support trump, you are in fact a racist. The first time he ran for president his racism wasn’t as in your face, but now, his racism is blatant. And if you can support that in 2020, you’re as bad as he is. The Tulsa rally on Juneteenth (where the biggest massacre against black people took place) while the world was protesting racial injustice was not a coincidence. Calling supporters of the black lives matter movement “thugs” is not a coincidence. Saying it was “good  people on both sides” when a white supremacist rammed his car into a crowd of peaceful protestors in Charlottesville, VA was not a coincidence. Calling the coronavirus the “China virus” is not a coincidence. Retweeting a video where within the first 3 seconds one of his supporters screams “white power” is not a coincidence. He is racist and so are his supporters. Fact. I applaud Justin for calling his friend of 20 years out.

Friendly reminder that November 3rd is Election Day. If you’re not registered to vote, it’s super easy to register online:

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

Vote Register GIF by Emmys

And before someone says “Black people support him” the black people who support him are uncle toms. Don’t get me started on Ben Carson. If someone seriously wants to vote for a man who told the country to drink Lysol to cure the coronavirus, you’re an idiot.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

I might be high but this comment is ******* yes.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Pics-Art-07-05-04-40-47.jpg

Thanks for giving me something fun to do while Im dealing with my insomnia, its actually managed to make me tired 🙆‍♂️

The more I see the two of you having a one-on-one convo essentially repeating what the other is saying over and over, the more convincing it is that @Korb is @OnlyFacts 2nd account 🤔 not surprised :urite:

Everyone on this thread is laughing at you. But go off, sis. This performance art is quite... something 

:umwtf:

I still have yet to see you present me with any facts. Just illustrations for a children’s book on how to defend a racist 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Everyone on this thread is laughing at you. But go off, sis. This performance art is quite... something 

I still have yet to see you present me with any facts. Just illustrations for a children’s book on how to defend a racist 

Omg noooo, @OnlyFacts and @Korb( #KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount ) are laughing at me stahppp :wendycry:

Ive only been here this whole time for their racist approval, help me please :wendycry: 

They remind me of everyone's racist know-it-all aunt who nobody likes to be around but who everyone has to put up with at holiday dinner, and I find that comforting :wendycry:

You havent even sent me your thick braided pubes noods yet :wendycry:

2 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Omg noooo, @OnlyFacts and @Korb( #KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount ) are laughing at me stahppp :wendycry:

Ive only been here this whole time for their racist approval, help me please :wendycry: 

They remind me of everyone's racist know-it-all aunt who nobody likes to be around but who everyone has to put up with at holiday dinner, and I find that comforting :wendycry:

You havent even sent me your thick braided pubes noods yet :wendycry:

Okay, originally you were just coming off a tad confused and less than smart, but now I’m convinced you’re having delusions of grandeur. And now you’re spewing racist comments towards me. Because I’m black I have braids, eh? You’re continuing to prove my point. All trump supporters are racist. You’ve exposed yourself. 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Pics-Art-07-05-04-40-47.jpg

Thanks for giving me something fun to do while Im dealing with my insomnia, its actually managed to make me tired 🙆‍♂️

The more I see the two of you having a one-on-one convo essentially repeating what the other is saying over and over, the more convincing it is that @Korb is @OnlyFacts 2nd account 🤔 not surprised :urite: #exposed #KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount

Imagine having to make up and misconstrue what someone in a conversation is saying just so you can easily tear them down and make fun of it. It's called a strawman and you're not fooling anyone. 

I don't know what's more tragic,your attempts at being funny,your claims that you have better things to do but here you are making graphics of me or your desperation with wanting to "drag" me because you can't spell.
Please move on. I'm bored at this point.:tired:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Okay, originally you were just coming off a tad confused and less than smart, but now I’m convinced you’re having delusions of grandeur. And now you’re spewing racist comments towards me. Because I’m black I have braids, eh? You’re continuing to prove my point. All trump supporters are racist. You’ve exposed yourself. 

Omg the utter delusion, the hoops you and your 2nd account jump through :gloria:

1. You assume youre important enough that everyone knows your race even tho you dont even appear in your profile pic,

2. You claim calling you racist is racist,

3. You claim braids belong to black people ( :watrusayin:)

4. You claim braids are racist,

5. Put it all together in the blender, and voila you so perfectly proved your point:

"All Trump suppprters are racist" 

tenor.gif

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Korb said:

Imagine having to make up and misconstrue what someone in a conversation is saying just so you can easily tear them down and make fun of it. It's called a strawman and you're not fooling anyone. 

I don't know what's more tragic,your attempts at being funny,your claims that you have better things to do but here you are making graphics of me or your desperation with wanting to "drag" me because you can't spell.
Please move on. I'm bored at this point.:tired:

Translation: "my first account and I are getting annoyed at your very accurate depictions of us, stop it or else youre stupid and cant spell. Also, Im clearly the most mature person in this thread even though Ive done nothing but belittle and make stupid accusations and agree with myself again and again"

#KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount

• Love 1
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Omg the utter delusion, the hoops you and your 2nd account jump through :gloria:

1. You assume youre important enough that everyone knows your race even tho you dont even appear in your profile pic,

2. You claim calling you racist is racist,

3. You claim braids belong to black people ( :watrusayin:)

4. You claim braids are racist,

5. Put it all together in the blender, and voila you so perfectly proved your point:

"All Trump suppprters are racist" 

tenor.gif

It’s well documented on exhale that I’m biracial. I frequently call out racists and have several threads about Camila Cabello being racist. You’re delusional. Is your 🍑 jealous of the 💩 that your mind comes up with? Go make another meme of us. You claim to have so much to do, yet all I see you doing is making a fool of yourself and refusing to take your L.

1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

Translation: "my first account and I are getting annoyed at your very accurate depictions of us, stop it or else youre stupid and cant spell. Also, Im clearly the most mature person in this thread even though Ive done nothing but belittle and make stupid accusations and agree with myself again and again"

#KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount

:tifflmao: 
okay now I’m convinced you’re legitimately mentally unwell. Please get some help. Mental health is a serious problem, especially now with what the world is going through. I wish you well and hope you find happiness. 

• Love 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

It’s well documented on exhale that I’m biracial. I frequently call out racists and have several threads about Camila Cabello being racist. You’re delusional. Is your 🍑 jealous of the 💩 that your mind comes up with? Go make another meme of us. You claim to have so much to do, yet all I see you doing is making a fool of yourself and refusing to take your L.

"Well documented" lol I must have missed the article in Time Magazine :gloria: I never claimed to have anything to do actually, feel free to quote me. I merely stated that there are better things to do than to argue with you about spelling. Lol, Its night time and tomorrow is Sunday. But go on puffing yourself up and pretending youre some important pop culture icon that we should all be familiar with :gloria: 

You need an ego depuffer and a reality check hun.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, DonoDotto said:

"Well documented" lol I must have missed the article in Time Magazine :gloria: I never claimed to have anything to do actually, feel free to quote me. I merely stated that there are better things to do than to argue with you about spelling. Lol, Its night time and tomorrow is Sunday. But go on puffing yourself up and pretending youre some important pop culture icon that we should all be familiar with :gloria: 

You need an ego depuffer and a reality check hun.

You realize you’re going through all of this to defend a racist, right? Make it make sense. If defending the racist actions of someone is that important to you, then you have serious, serious things to think about with yourself. Once again, I wish you well.

:pieceofwhat:

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

:tifflmao: 
okay now I’m convinced you’re legitimately mentally unwell. Please get some help. Mental health is a serious problem, especially now with what the world is going through. I wish you well and hope you find happiness. 

Aw that is so sweet of you to take a break from calling every living organism and inanimate object racist to wish me well in my mental health, thank you hun :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block